P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

polish BM recommendation s!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lord pazzuzu



Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 523
Location: usa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really into Cultes Des Ghoules, Mgla, Kriegsmaschine, Blaze of Perdition and Szron right now. Who am i missing that fits into this style from the Polish scene?
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/lord_pazzuzu

gromcrom wrote:
So "funny" guy to make thread in mock. Rolling Eyes
I am a fear so hard of you laugh to me on internet I cry at night in winnie pooh pants like Necromorbus of so cult stuido, idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Orlok



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plaga is highly recommended!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lord pazzuzu



Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 523
Location: usa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll definitely check them out, thanks. Any others?
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/lord_pazzuzu

gromcrom wrote:
So "funny" guy to make thread in mock. Rolling Eyes
I am a fear so hard of you laugh to me on internet I cry at night in winnie pooh pants like Necromorbus of so cult stuido, idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dostojanstvenik



Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 923

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leichengott, Devil's Island, Actum Inferni, Medico Peste, Sytris
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2512
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got around to giving Dark Fury a listen. HOLY SHIT. Blown the fuck away. So good.
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3249
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
I finally got around to giving Dark Fury a listen. HOLY SHIT. Blown the fuck away. So good.


Definitely! Underrated band for sure!
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp (dramatically decimated prices): www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vega360



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 487
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
I finally got around to giving Dark Fury a listen. HOLY SHIT. Blown the fuck away. So good.


Definitely! Underrated band for sure!


W.A.R. was one of my favorite albums of last year. I'm surprised more people in the States haven't given Raboym's stuff a listen. People here will buy DF tapes/CDs from me and be like "Dude I just checked this shit out the other day and it rules."
_________________
www.wintersolaceproductions.com
www.facebook.com/wintersolaceproductions
www.youtube.com/user/wintersolaceprod
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3249
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silesian label Ancient Order Productions is working on a "Tribute to The Temple of Fullmoon (TTF)"-compilation CD that shall honor the bands responsible for creating this particular sound of Polish Black Metal back in the 1990ties. Bands interested in participation shall contact the label @ infernum@wp.pl

http://www.ancient-order-productions.pl/en/label-news.html
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp (dramatically decimated prices): www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
nileppez



Joined: 30 Nov 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord pazzuzu wrote:
Really into Cultes Des Ghoules, Mgla, Kriegsmaschine, Blaze of Perdition and Szron right now. Who am i missing that fits into this style from the Polish scene?

Holy Death!!

And yes Dark Fury is great, as everything Raborym was involved in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2512
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nileppez wrote:
lord pazzuzu wrote:
Really into Cultes Des Ghoules, Mgla, Kriegsmaschine, Blaze of Perdition and Szron right now. Who am i missing that fits into this style from the Polish scene?

Holy Death!!

And yes Dark Fury is great, as everything Raborym was involved in.


I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Thor's Hammer. I do like Selbstmord though.
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UlvhedinGrom



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Posts: 419
Location: Ukraina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
nileppez wrote:
lord pazzuzu wrote:
Really into Cultes Des Ghoules, Mgla, Kriegsmaschine, Blaze of Perdition and Szron right now. Who am i missing that fits into this style from the Polish scene?

Holy Death!!

And yes Dark Fury is great, as everything Raborym was involved in.


I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Thor's Hammer. I do like Selbstmord though.

You're talking as if those were his own projects...
_________________
Tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2512
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UlvhedinGrom wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
nileppez wrote:
lord pazzuzu wrote:
Really into Cultes Des Ghoules, Mgla, Kriegsmaschine, Blaze of Perdition and Szron right now. Who am i missing that fits into this style from the Polish scene?

Holy Death!!

And yes Dark Fury is great, as everything Raborym was involved in.


I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Thor's Hammer. I do like Selbstmord though.

You're talking as if those were his own projects...


Just things I know he was involved with. What other projects are his that I should be aware of?
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UlvhedinGrom



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Posts: 419
Location: Ukraina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters:
http://breidablik-zine.narod.ru/interviews/dark_fury.html
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Raborym
http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Raborym/31494
_________________
Tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nileppez



Joined: 30 Nov 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ohtar obviously, he also participated in Thoth which features Rob Darken (it's depressive black metal, but the one of a kind which most haters would appreciate if it was "satanic/evil/occult/horror themed")
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlzilla



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2512
Location: New Mexico

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a few Ohtar releases, it's good. More into Dark Fury still.

I'll give Thoth a listen, I'm not a huge fan of "depressive" black metal, but there's almost always exceptions, and if it's good, it's good.

Thanks for the links.
_________________
If you are a false don't marry! Girlfriend is ok but only destructing anus from behind!!! - Fat Dagon

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group