P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that there'll be a sample of Stosstrupp. Don't like all Der Stürmer related bands (and I'm not fully into their first album either), but there's always a very convincing aura around their music.

Last edited by Ashmonger on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
eighthplague

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Ough wrote:
I got my pre-order in a couple days ago for the 3 releases coming out, great deal. Full support!

Also, does anyone know if there's a sample of the Spite tape floating around? I never tracked down the Cold Void version and my curiosity has been piqued since SSP picked it up.

I will have around 10-12 new youtube samples of forthcoming SSP/ADR releases in the next 2 days. An official SSP/ADR store will be opened and live in the next 48 hours as well.

That's good to hear.
Eagerly awaiting the SOL 12"...
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support 'til death.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Descension

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
Kindly hope that there'll be a sample of Stosstrup.
wasteland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YES

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Necrologue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anticipating updates...
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Ough wrote:
I got my pre-order in a couple days ago for the 3 releases coming out, great deal. Full support!

Also, does anyone know if there's a sample of the Spite tape floating around? I never tracked down the Cold Void version and my curiosity has been piqued since SSP picked it up.

I will have around 10-12 new youtube samples of forthcoming SSP/ADR releases in the next 2 days. An official SSP/ADR store will be opened and live in the next 48 hours as well.

Samples still coming?
Kaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K. is without internet for the moment and dealing with the pre-orders as we speak.

Patience...
Orpheus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaos wrote:
K. is without internet for the moment and dealing with the pre-orders as we speak.

Patience...

Thanks for the update.
PROFANE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several parcels from SSP have once again been sitting in the sorting facility for reasons unkown. Kramer is still without internet connection but should have one available by tomorrow. He will soon let everybody know whats going on, so have some more patience!

http://users.kymp.net/pestilence/
astralvesl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.

Seeing as I AM homeless, and have had no internet connection for the last 2 weeks other than my phone, I do not have the luxery of having a computer and internet at my disposal as everyone else. The last month I have been on the brink of having the labels being uprooted and destroyed by the US Government. Before you or ANYONE wants to complain about a fucking delay in email response, after 13 years of IMPECCABLE service barring since this past October when all of this began, try running a label such as SSP without a home or any help. Many knew and have known my situation for quite some time, as it has been this way since 2009. However, it never once stopped me from running both labels.

That being said, I have now established a new base in another state, as well as solidifying a new shipping address, setting up a new foundation for both labels and will be making a massive announcement to the future of SSP. Everything WILL be as it was 6 months ago as of this Tuesday when the news is made regarding the new future and everything that had to be done to circumvent both labels being ripped out from underneath me. Await the announcement tomorrow.....
heavyR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
astralvesl wrote:

Seeing as I AM homeless, and have had no internet connection for the last 2 weeks other than my phone, I do not have the luxery of having a computer and internet at my disposal as everyone else. The last month I have been on the brink of having the labels being uprooted and destroyed by the US Government. Before you or ANYONE wants to complain about a fucking delay in email response, after 13 years of IMPECCABLE service barring since this past October when all of this began, try running a label such as SSP without a home or any help. Many knew and have known my situation for quite some time, as it has been this way since 2009. However, it never once stopped me from running both labels.

That being said, I have now established a new base in another state, as well as solidifying a new shipping address, setting up a new foundation for both labels and will be making a massive announcement to the future of SSP. Everything WILL be as it was 6 months ago as of this Tuesday when the news is made regarding the new future and everything that had to be done to circumvent both labels being ripped out from underneath me. Await the announcement tomorrow.....

Nothing but SUPPORT here. One of the best labels ever from a customer service standpoint, truly laughable whenever folks post here questioning the label's integrity.

Buy this crap.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
astralvesl wrote:

Nothing but SUPPORT here. One of the best labels ever from a customer service standpoint, truly laughable whenever folks post here questioning the label's integrity.

Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48

Jump to: