P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3767
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashmonger



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 347

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that there'll be a sample of Stosstrupp. Don't like all Der Stürmer related bands (and I'm not fully into their first album either), but there's always a very convincing aura around their music.

Last edited by Ashmonger on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Ough wrote:
I got my pre-order in a couple days ago for the 3 releases coming out, great deal. Full support!

Also, does anyone know if there's a sample of the Spite tape floating around? I never tracked down the Cold Void version and my curiosity has been piqued since SSP picked it up.


I will have around 10-12 new youtube samples of forthcoming SSP/ADR releases in the next 2 days. An official SSP/ADR store will be opened and live in the next 48 hours as well.


That's good to hear.
Eagerly awaiting the SOL 12"...
Back to top
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5541
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support 'til death.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Descension



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 3561

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashmonger wrote:
Kindly hope that there'll be a sample of Stosstrup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YES
_________________
holy ghost wrote:
"as of 11th December 2012, black metal is for queers"


morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrologue



Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 210
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anticipating updates...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nanking



Joined: 03 Sep 2012
Posts: 393
Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Ough wrote:
I got my pre-order in a couple days ago for the 3 releases coming out, great deal. Full support!

Also, does anyone know if there's a sample of the Spite tape floating around? I never tracked down the Cold Void version and my curiosity has been piqued since SSP picked it up.


I will have around 10-12 new youtube samples of forthcoming SSP/ADR releases in the next 2 days. An official SSP/ADR store will be opened and live in the next 48 hours as well.

Samples still coming?
_________________
www.nankingrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaos



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Posts: 442
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K. is without internet for the moment and dealing with the pre-orders as we speak.

Patience...
_________________
     3         3         3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Orpheus



Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 697
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaos wrote:
K. is without internet for the moment and dealing with the pre-orders as we speak.

Patience...


Thanks for the update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PROFANE



Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 84
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several parcels from SSP have once again been sitting in the sorting facility for reasons unkown. Kramer is still without internet connection but should have one available by tomorrow. He will soon let everybody know whats going on, so have some more patience!
_________________
BREATH OF PESTILENCE
-finnish underground distribution & productions-

http://users.kymp.net/pestilence/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 964

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.


Seeing as I AM homeless, and have had no internet connection for the last 2 weeks other than my phone, I do not have the luxery of having a computer and internet at my disposal as everyone else. The last month I have been on the brink of having the labels being uprooted and destroyed by the US Government. Before you or ANYONE wants to complain about a fucking delay in email response, after 13 years of IMPECCABLE service barring since this past October when all of this began, try running a label such as SSP without a home or any help. Many knew and have known my situation for quite some time, as it has been this way since 2009. However, it never once stopped me from running both labels.

That being said, I have now established a new base in another state, as well as solidifying a new shipping address, setting up a new foundation for both labels and will be making a massive announcement to the future of SSP. Everything WILL be as it was 6 months ago as of this Tuesday when the news is made regarding the new future and everything that had to be done to circumvent both labels being ripped out from underneath me. Await the announcement tomorrow.....
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1672
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.


Seeing as I AM homeless, and have had no internet connection for the last 2 weeks other than my phone, I do not have the luxery of having a computer and internet at my disposal as everyone else. The last month I have been on the brink of having the labels being uprooted and destroyed by the US Government. Before you or ANYONE wants to complain about a fucking delay in email response, after 13 years of IMPECCABLE service barring since this past October when all of this began, try running a label such as SSP without a home or any help. Many knew and have known my situation for quite some time, as it has been this way since 2009. However, it never once stopped me from running both labels.

That being said, I have now established a new base in another state, as well as solidifying a new shipping address, setting up a new foundation for both labels and will be making a massive announcement to the future of SSP. Everything WILL be as it was 6 months ago as of this Tuesday when the news is made regarding the new future and everything that had to be done to circumvent both labels being ripped out from underneath me. Await the announcement tomorrow.....


Nothing but SUPPORT here. One of the best labels ever from a customer service standpoint, truly laughable whenever folks post here questioning the label's integrity.
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3104
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
Any news? I received a reply after posting in the thread a few weeks ago about never getting my pre-order email answered and then nothing again since I replied back. A friend of mine has allegedly sent several emails since December w/ no response, says he's done trying. I'm about there too, ordering direct from the guy releasing the stuff shouldn't be this difficult. Based on the other threads here and some of what was mentioned in this thread it seems like there are many problems that need to be sorted out before customers/potential-customers will be receiving anything. I know everyone's got issues they have to work through but the no internet excuse is incredibly lame in 2013; the homeless and the indigent can maintain internet access and the vast majority of them aren't running internet based companies.


Seeing as I AM homeless, and have had no internet connection for the last 2 weeks other than my phone, I do not have the luxery of having a computer and internet at my disposal as everyone else. The last month I have been on the brink of having the labels being uprooted and destroyed by the US Government. Before you or ANYONE wants to complain about a fucking delay in email response, after 13 years of IMPECCABLE service barring since this past October when all of this began, try running a label such as SSP without a home or any help. Many knew and have known my situation for quite some time, as it has been this way since 2009. However, it never once stopped me from running both labels.

That being said, I have now established a new base in another state, as well as solidifying a new shipping address, setting up a new foundation for both labels and will be making a massive announcement to the future of SSP. Everything WILL be as it was 6 months ago as of this Tuesday when the news is made regarding the new future and everything that had to be done to circumvent both labels being ripped out from underneath me. Await the announcement tomorrow.....


Nothing but SUPPORT here. One of the best labels ever from a customer service standpoint, truly laughable whenever folks post here questioning the label's integrity.


Exclamation
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group