P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NIDROSIAN BLACK MASS IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Smaragd



Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Posts: 174

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah
nice photos, perfectly capture the atmosphere
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeKay wrote:
Guuuuuys, it was all about Urfaust. I loved the drummer's compulsive pointing and instead of occult stuff, they added a personal touch on stage by putting some fiery red-and-yellow Jupiler cans on the speakers.


But while I can't complain about the fest itself, the neigbourhood was utter shite. Every muslim in a car just kept slowing down to keep staring at us while walking down the street and it almost looked like the last minutes of the fest was going to be a fight when some of them stopped their car in front of the venue and kept on honking. And some taxi drivers seemed to be retarded as well.


This annoyed me also. We were trying to get a cab for 5 people (meaning there were about 5 cabs all lined up) when those fools stopped in their car.

There were numerous reports of people being mugged and beaten up on their way back to their hotels as well including a couple of people I met over the three days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Also KIDS? People of 25-30 aint kids to me and that was the majority o the audience.


I am in that age bracket, and so were most of the people I met or knew during the time there to be honest.

I don't see why that makes any difference any more, the only guy that ruined it was that skinhead Polish guy who was determined to fuck everyone off the entire time.

Whoever else said Mare reminded them of Necros Christos at times, I totally agree with. I said that at the time to one of my friends.

Bands of the entire event were Mgla and Svartidaudi, with Vemod a massive surprise as well. Picked up most of the new merch in terms of records at least, but even getting to the event at 4pm on the first day, the XL size OTOH and Mare shirts were already gone. Did anyone else pick up the Svartidaudi LP of the 2010 demo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cursed Emperor



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 668

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eiskrieg wrote:
DeKay wrote:
Guuuuuys, it was all about Urfaust. I loved the drummer's compulsive pointing and instead of occult stuff, they added a personal touch on stage by putting some fiery red-and-yellow Jupiler cans on the speakers.


But while I can't complain about the fest itself, the neigbourhood was utter shite. Every muslim in a car just kept slowing down to keep staring at us while walking down the street and it almost looked like the last minutes of the fest was going to be a fight when some of them stopped their car in front of the venue and kept on honking. And some taxi drivers seemed to be retarded as well.


This annoyed me also. We were trying to get a cab for 5 people (meaning there were about 5 cabs all lined up) when those fools stopped in their car.

There were numerous reports of people being mugged and beaten up on their way back to their hotels as well including a couple of people I met over the three days.
I didn't have any problems myself, so I'm quite suprised to hear that people were beaten up...
_________________
Quote:
Fuck gatefolds, useless waste of space on your shelves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Eiskrieg wrote:
DeKay wrote:
Guuuuuys, it was all about Urfaust. I loved the drummer's compulsive pointing and instead of occult stuff, they added a personal touch on stage by putting some fiery red-and-yellow Jupiler cans on the speakers.


But while I can't complain about the fest itself, the neigbourhood was utter shite. Every muslim in a car just kept slowing down to keep staring at us while walking down the street and it almost looked like the last minutes of the fest was going to be a fight when some of them stopped their car in front of the venue and kept on honking. And some taxi drivers seemed to be retarded as well.


This annoyed me also. We were trying to get a cab for 5 people (meaning there were about 5 cabs all lined up) when those fools stopped in their car.

There were numerous reports of people being mugged and beaten up on their way back to their hotels as well including a couple of people I met over the three days.
I didn't have any problems myself, so I'm quite suprised to hear that people were beaten up...


A lot of people were staying in some bad areas. A friend of mine went back to a hotel with a couple of people we invited back to our apartment on the last night. One got mugged outside a hotel with a working brothel on the street full of ladyboys.

We were lucky enough to not be too close to the central area (although it was a 30 euro cab ride back on two of the nights), which was 'safe' I suppose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cacique



Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Eiskrieg wrote:
DeKay wrote:
Guuuuuys, it was all about Urfaust. I loved the drummer's compulsive pointing and instead of occult stuff, they added a personal touch on stage by putting some fiery red-and-yellow Jupiler cans on the speakers.


But while I can't complain about the fest itself, the neigbourhood was utter shite. Every muslim in a car just kept slowing down to keep staring at us while walking down the street and it almost looked like the last minutes of the fest was going to be a fight when some of them stopped their car in front of the venue and kept on honking. And some taxi drivers seemed to be retarded as well.


This annoyed me also. We were trying to get a cab for 5 people (meaning there were about 5 cabs all lined up) when those fools stopped in their car.
I
There were numerous reports of people being mugged and beaten up on their way back to their hotels as well including a couple of people I met over the three days.
I didn't have any problems myself, so I'm quite suprised to hear that people were beaten up...


...Hope Blutkvlt didn't get back to the States in a single piece of meatball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 626
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smaragd wrote:
woah
nice photos, perfectly capture the atmosphere


Thank you! I took a lot more photos but most of them are really blurry because I refuse using flashlight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Smaragd



Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Posts: 174

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abgrund wrote:
Smaragd wrote:
woah
nice photos, perfectly capture the atmosphere


Thank you! I took a lot more photos but most of them are really blurry because I refuse using flashlight.

That blurry effect makes them even more mystical. So it's trve Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.aske



Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Pseudogod and Mare pics!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoatApocalypse



Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first post, so having got back from NBMIV last night, it seems fitting I should join the chorus of those singing its praises. A world away from anything I could dream of seeing in England and all but one or two performances were of the very highest quality.

That being said, did anyone else see the drunk couple fucking/dry humping right in the middle of the crowd during the magnificent Svartidaudi set?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Impudicus



Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Posts: 170
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was surely a great event. Most of the performances near perfection. Met a lot of great people and friends from a long time back.

I do hate these 3rd world countries of central europe, but what the hell. I think it was worth it after all.
_________________
Death is certain
Life is not
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 1030

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for helping out with everything Impudicus!!!! Perfect stage crew!

My hats of to you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashmonger



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 389

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
thanks to everybody who bought records from me at the New Era prod. stall!

Was your stall the one near the entrance?
Got a CD and an LP from you. Saw that you still had more interesting stuff, but I already had spent too much (thanks mr. Bonehead to bring my order!), but might be interested in ordering later. Anyway, I was checking out your online distro, but there are only CDs there...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hymn of wolves



Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was only able to go Thursday and Friday but I thoroughly enjoyed those days. I liked the venue and thought that there were the perfect amount of people there. Full but never too crowded. The performances that stood out for me were:

Mare - As has been said before: perfect atmosphere and sound. Only downsides were that it was over before I knew it and I stood in the range of the annoying moshing bald guy. Fuck him

Svartidaudi - Great performance with a good sound and great to hear Flesh Catherdal in it's entirety. Nice to see that they were live just as convincing (or even more) than on cd.

One Tail, One Head - A live band pur sang. After seeing them at aurora infernalis I wanted to see them again with a better sound. That they delivered. Probably they are the most energetic black metal band that I've seen. Also nice to have a different set list.

Cult of fire - I saw them last year at Brutal Assault and were one of the highlight (if not the) of the fest. Were on tape I find them to be a bit to melodic due to the sound, live they are overwhelming.

Thanks to 13, L and everybody else involved. Hopefully there will be more editions and I am already looking forward to Prague Death Mass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ecstatic_Horror



Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Posts: 676

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymn of wolves wrote:


Mare - As has been said before: perfect atmosphere and sound. Only downsides were that it was over before I knew it and I stood in the range of the annoying moshing bald guy. Fuck him



Who would mosh to Mare? I find that really bizarre.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 28 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group