P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cultes des Ghoules HENBANE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalihrob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good.

Actually while writing down some of my first impressions about the album I made a note "nobody should listen to this under influence of psychedelic drugs"
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
Ok, this album is evil as hell...
I bought a bag of Hyoscyamus albus here -----> http://cahuinadencul.net/hierbas-hojas/hojas-plantas-sagradas-exoticas/hyoscyamus-niger-beleno-negro.html
And prepare for the sonoric ritual of ancient witchcraft.
First of all, drink the unholy "Vintage Black Magic Tea", darkness, full moon shining on my place...
45 minutes later, the effects increase, and finally spin this piece of poisoned cacophony...
THIS WAS AN INTENSE AND COMPLETELY MIND FUCK TERROR, THE POISON OF THIS SPIRITUAL MAGIC PLANTS IS PERFECT TO GET LOST INTO THE DEEPEST HELLISH NIGHTMARE.
In my humble opinion, this album is made to mix the sinergy of the primitive ancient sounds, and the all mighty tropane alkaloids - hyoscyamine, scopolamine, atropine.
Sorry, I still pretty fucked up, but people who not fear the spiritual deathless evil terror, need to listen this abomination under the influence of Datura, Belladona, Henbane, Hyoscyamus albus or hyoscyamus niger.
HAIL CULTES DES GHOULES!:

Total support.

Listening to black metal while on psychedelic drugs = some of the most intense experiences I have ever had in my life, many of which will undoubtedly follow me to my grave.

Damn itīs HIGH TIME I tried shit like that! Website is sold out of their herbs, any oter site where I could buy nsty herbs like that and also directions as to HOW to prepare and take them?

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
aiezue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
HOW to prepare and take them?

Good traders/sellers: Frghl, s.charlach, DTD, Drones, Monad
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.erowid.org/ would be a much better site than this forum to learn about that kind of stuff.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Damn itīs HIGH TIME I tried shit like that! Website is sold out of their herbs, any oter site where I could buy nsty herbs like that and also directions as to HOW to prepare and take them?

It's quite simple: Take 2-3 Datura-fruits and eat them raw. If you don't feel anything after 5 minutes, just throw in the same dose again.
Dalihrob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/sinbaby/dolan-duck-smile.jpg
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:

It's quite simple: Take 2-3 Datura-fruits and eat them raw. If you don't feel anything after 5 minutes, just throw in the same dose again.

Laughing
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Steken wrote:
I bought a bag of Hyoscyamus albus here -----> http://cahuinadencul.net/hierbas-hojas/hojas-plantas-sagradas-exoticas/hyoscyamus-niger-beleno-negro.html
First of all, drink the unholy "Vintage Black Magic Tea", darkness, full moon shining on my place...
45 minutes later, the effects increase, and finally spin this piece of poisoned cacophony...
THIS WAS AN INTENSE AND COMPLETELY MIND FUCK TERROR, THE POISON OF THIS SPIRITUAL MAGIC PLANTS IS PERFECT TO GET LOST INTO THE DEEPEST HELLISH NIGHTMARE.
In my humble opinion, this album is made to mix the sinergy of the primitive ancient sounds, and the all mighty tropane alkaloids - hyoscyamine, scopolamine, atropine.
Sorry, I still pretty fucked up, but people who not fear the spiritual deathless evil terror, need to listen this abomination under the influence of Datura, Belladona, Henbane, Hyoscyamus albus or hyoscyamus niger.

Total support.

Listening to black metal while on psychedelic drugs = some of the most intense experiences I have ever had in my life, many of which will undoubtedly follow me to my grave.

Airyanem Vaejah is right, www.erowid.org is the best site to find every recipe.
And for Datura, don't try this devil's plant... This is not a psychedelic, this is pure psychosis, also, is toxic as fuck.
My recommendation is: Start with Henbane (Beleņo negro).
Sorry, Cahuinadencul is the only site that sold spiritual herbs, and yes... Every herb is sold out almost instantly, which is very frustrating.
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:

Total support.

Damn right!!.
Cheers dude!.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henbane seeds can be bought easily and for cheap

http://psychoactiveherbs.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=117

But do you have to grow the fucking thing and then dry the leaves in order to, eventually, make some wicked tea with it?

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Henbane seeds can be bought easily and for cheap

http://psychoactiveherbs.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=117

But do you have to grow the fucking thing and then dry the leaves in order to, eventually, make some wicked tea with it?

No, you can make a tea with fresh leaves.
And yeah, the good thing about this spiritual herbs is that you can buy them for very cheap prices and totally legal.
Legal High in other words.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can one just simply use the seeds?
moonan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just buy yourself a bag of Chemo Kush instead.
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Can one just simply use the seeds?

I don't know about Henbane seeds, but you can use the seeds of Belladona and Datura, but as I said before... Be careful with this demonic plants.
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
Just buy yourself a bag of Chemo Kush instead.

Marijuana high is totally different, believe me; old witchcraft ancient herbs are the real deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 25 of 54

Jump to: