P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Venom stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayer live at Studio 54 thread reminded me of this:

Quote:
"Inside Venom's tour bus the band members got drunk with Venom, while listening to Hell Awaits. Araya entered the bus "hammered out of his mind," saying "I gotta take a piss! Where's the bathroom in this thing?" Venom singer Conrad "Cronos" Lant responded, saying "Right here right here in my mouth!" Araya took him literally and urinated on his hair. Cronos got up and punched him in the face, the two blamed each other all night, and Araya continued the tour with a black eye."
Dave Lombardo, 2006
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I packed my lunch today while listening to "At War With Satan"
Primitive

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone once told me venom sucked... so I gave him a hard right fist and busted his face open then grabbed my trusty razor barbed wire and hog tied him naked off the flag pole on the side of a 20 story building. After the flesh ripped from his ankles and wrists to the point that he fell belly first on the concrete, creating a mass explosion of intestines scattered accross the road I decided i'd piss out the 40's of 211 steel reserve I had drank all over the spectacle of gore that I had previously been responsible for placing before me. The end.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primitive wrote:
Someone once told me venom sucked... so I gave him a hard right fist and busted his face open then grabbed my trusty razor barbed wire and hog tied him naked off the flag pole on the side of a 20 story building. After the flesh ripped from his ankles and wrists to the point that he fell belly first on the concrete, creating a mass explosion of intestines scattered accross the road I decided i'd piss out the 40's of 211 steel reserve I had drank all over the spectacle of gore that I had previously been responsible for placing before me. The end.

Have you ever thought about writing a novel? You are very talented my friend.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
Primitive wrote:

Have you ever thought about writing a novel? You are very talented my friend.

Poser crushing set in nuclear fallout scenario please.
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... Steel reserve is brutal lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: