P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cultes des Ghoules HENBANE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:
I just checked out this Cultes Des Ghoules thing finally a few days ago. First thing I noticed was that it wasn't retro doom as I had previously thought. Damn I'm not really up to date with newer bands it seems. Black metal then? I'm down with that. Charmingly malevolent stuff though. Getting the MCD from 2011 soon, I guess that new album sounded good enough for purchase as well...

you may as well go for the mythical Haxan too, as its killer as well. the MC version can probably still be found and has a really cool layout.

Dont know how available that Häxan tape is, atleast now when everybody is talking about CdG. Tape was planned to be split releases with two small labels (Of Crawling Shadows & Terror Propaganda prod), limited to 500 copies, but for some reason Terror Propaganda didnt release their half. So there is only 250 copies floating around.

yeah, I noticed that. I think I received my copy within the last 6 months, but all the CdG discussions probably did spike potential sales considerably. I checked a couple reliable polish distros and did not see any, but I would be willing to bet there is some distro out there lurking in the shadows that still has a copy or two available. one of those more "off the beaten path" distros if you will. I will bump if I ever scan past a copy
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt with this new album and all the praise... that vultures will be devouring up any merch found anywhere.... which is no problem, it just sucks when thats done for simply resale on ebay though. Wink

At least with Henbane everyone will get a copy or two... HHR will keep it available I'm guessing, look at Midnight for example, another version/color press just went for sale last week.

Last edited by Demoniarch on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting copies...
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still havn't heard it. Does it top Haxan?
BloodVengeance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:
Still havn't heard it. Does it top Haxan?

For me... in NO way!!!!!!..... Henbane is perfect, sick and got a really special atmosphere...

But you can not compare it with Häxan... somebody here does explain it perfect for me.... "Listening to Häxan is something like being on Drugs and talking with dead people !!!!"

I hope.. CULTES DES GHOULES will never play Live ........the music is too special to present on a stage/concert....
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they played live a whole lot of filthy graveyard dirt and ruptured ancient coffins would have to be pulled into the venue and strewn about, like literally covering every inch of floor space... about ten million spiders let loose in the venue the week before to spread appropiate webbing about the place... smashed bones, rustic trinkets of foreign origins... or they would have to play in a cave and that met the already stated criteria. Twisted Evil
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After listening to The Passion of a Sorceress and Vintage Black Magic, I'm convinced this may very well be the "it" black metal release of 2013. Mind blowing.

Gotta get my copy.
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
No doubt with this new album and all the praise... that vultures will be devouring up any merch found anywhere.... which is no problem, it just sucks when thats done for simply resale on ebay though. Wink

At least with Henbane everyone will get a copy or two... HHR will keep it available I'm guessing, look at Speedwolf for example, another version/color press just went for sale last week.

Don't worry, Garazel is known for putting a lot of effort to fight this kind of swindling behaviour. That's why he did this re-re-release of Haxan I suppose, and pressed 300 more copies of the split 7'' with Szron when there was still demand for it.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Valgrinder wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:
I just checked out this Cultes Des Ghoules thing finally a few days ago. First thing I noticed was that it wasn't retro doom as I had previously thought. Damn I'm not really up to date with newer bands it seems. Black metal then? I'm down with that. Charmingly malevolent stuff though. Getting the MCD from 2011 soon, I guess that new album sounded good enough for purchase as well...

you may as well go for the mythical Haxan too, as its killer as well. the MC version can probably still be found and has a really cool layout.

Dont know how available that Häxan tape is, atleast now when everybody is talking about CdG. Tape was planned to be split releases with two small labels (Of Crawling Shadows & Terror Propaganda prod), limited to 500 copies, but for some reason Terror Propaganda didnt release their half. So there is only 250 copies floating around.

yeah, I noticed that. I think I received my copy within the last 6 months, but all the CdG discussions probably did spike potential sales considerably. I checked a couple reliable polish distros and did not see any, but I would be willing to bet there is some distro out there lurking in the shadows that still has a copy or two available. one of those more "off the beaten path" distros if you will. I will bump if I ever scan past a copy

Well well last time I saw the Haxan tape was 2 months ago and I didnt jump on it and since then been lookin for one and could t find any, anywhere
And this thread isnt helping! Sad

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Vowels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone got a spare copy of Spectres LP give me a shout.
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a distro that has the cd and shirt in stock now, shipping to US?
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
If they played live a whole lot of filthy graveyard dirt and ruptured ancient coffins would have to be pulled into the venue and strewn about, like literally covering every inch of floor space... about ten million spiders let loose in the venue the week before to spread appropiate webbing about the place... smashed bones, rustic trinkets of foreign origins... or they would have to play in a cave and that met the already stated criteria. Twisted Evil

Wow, what a poetic posting!

PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
Is there a distro that has the cd and shirt in stock now, shipping to US?

Utsog?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Wow, what a poetic posting!

Yea, guess I must be crushing on Cultes Des Ghoules... feels good to actually be this into a band again, I feel 20yrs younger again for the moment Laughing

I'm comfortable with that.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke down and listened to a rip of this last night. I'm with the consensus here that this will be a special album once I can absorb it completely. LP cannot come soon enough!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 21 of 54

Jump to: