P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Best band photos?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 162, 163, 164  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
Hah is that moron crouching down wearing a choker

It's the "Goddess of Perversity".
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Zone wrote:
Hah is that moron crouching down wearing a choker

It's the "Goddess of Perversity".

Haha i wonder what happened to that broad.
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the "Goddess Of Perversity"? I'm assuming that you & her were a "couple" at the time. Do you still talk to her? What has become of her now?

She was my woman and still a very close friend. She is quite successful with her business now.

http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/myowninterviews.htm

Since this is the BLASPHEMY Tribute Site, I figured that I might as well try to get in contact with the "Goddess Of Perversity". While she was not part of the band, she has been in quite a few promo pics with the band & they even titled a song after her. I got in contact with her & she agreed to an interview. So, here it is...

Greetings! Thanks for the interview. How have you been lately?

Ja, fine. Super busy, I run my own business. I sell art.

Have you had a chance to check out the BLASPHEMY Tribute Site? What are your thoughts on it?

I'm impressed with your site - I know it's a lot of work, you are really dedicated. It looks cool too, red & black, it's a winning combination. It is fans like you that help to keep the smolder. BLASPHEMY continues, even with long periods of what might appear to be dormancy, because it is alive. BLASPHEMY is a band, and more; it's a way of being, it's an idea, a way of believing. I doubt you can put your finger on it. If you listen though, you can hear it. I've actually never met anyone in my life like these guys.

Okay, I guess we should start at the beginning... how did you first come to know the members of BLASPHEMY? Did you meet them thru Marco [ "Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity" ] or did you know them before?

I am from the Toronto area. I'd moved to British Columbia in '86 with B.C. friends that I'd met through the Toronto Punk scene, there was more of a crossover scene in British Columbia. I met Marco, "The Traditional Sodomizer Of The Goddess Of Perversity", who was in WITCHES HAMMER at that time. I had always been interested in the Occult, and I was intrigued. It was through Marco that I was introduced to BLASPHEMY in '88. I liked their fearlessness.

On the "Fallen Angel Of Doom..." release, there is a track titled "Goddess Of Perversity" which is obviously dedicated / in reference to you. How do you feel about that song? Is it your favorite BLASPHEMY song? If not, what is?

I like the idea of a song dedicated to Perverse Spirit in a Woman. They had never looked at me as a lesser because I am a woman. All is equal in Evil - to ti esti – which translates from Latin as 'the what it is', essentia.

"Caller Of The Storms" wrote the riff. "Black Winds" and "Black Priest Of The Seven Satanic Blood Rituals" wrote the lyrics. They were living together in a basement suite in Vancouver, and came up with the lyrics - inspired by the Desecration's and Impurities of Fornication. Marco suggested to "Black Winds" that I become part, "Black Winds" thought it was a great idea.

I can't pick a favorite song. I really relate to the whole vibe of BLASPHEMY. I love that whole album.

You must have really made an impression as you have been in quite a few pics with the band & they even named a song after you. In a way, you were kind of like a mascot [ although that's probably not the right word, but, I hope you understand what I mean ]. You were known throughout the "metal underground" worldwide for being associated with the band. Any thoughts?

The song was inspired by Fornication & Desecration, as "Black Winds" explained. I fit right in. I have used the term 'mascot' myself, only to explain my association to the band to those people unfamiliar with the experience, or Black Metal. It's not like I provided comic relief. In those days there weren't too many chicks in the scene, into the scene. Most chicks around were either hanging with their boyfriends wishing that they were at a DOKKEN concert or kinda scary looking, you know, misfits and shit, so it was pretty easy to make an impression. It was an interesting time. Running around with those guys has been like having my own army of bodyguards, really scary evil bodyguards.... not that I need it necessarily, but nice to have. It's a tight group.

Are you still in contact with the band? Still on good terms with them & Marco? When was that last time you hung out with them?

I still see them quite a bit. Last week type thing. Marco is busy with TYRANTS BLOOD, his current project. I wrote lyrics for a TYRANTS BLOOD tune called "Black Storm Coming" and I'm working on what I think is meant to be a spoken intro for their new release, the working title is "A Darker Chord". I hope it doesn't take me as long to write that as it took me to respond to your interview....

Looking back at those years, what are you thoughts?

As I've said, BLASPHEMY are not like anyone other people I have ever met; not in music, not in spirit - the whole fucking and fighting spirit. I have a degree in Religious Studies and Art History, I've been looking around for a long time, and I understand BLASPHEMY as philosophers. They've represented for me fearlessness and total commitment, which I admire and relate to on a very base level. Being part has been an honor. Not everyone gets them or gets the music but hell, that's no surprise. Plus, who cares.

I'm sure you have plenty of crazy stories... any that you would be willing to share?

Jeez, um..... I remember one time some guy got into an altercation with "Black Winds". Looking for safety, he jumped into a car and locked the door. "Black Winds" punched right through the passenger window and got his hands onto the guy. It was like watching a fucking horror movie. Another time that comes to mind most immediately - we were filming something; someone went to the auction and bought a goat. Later that night, some creative person tied roman candles - firecrackers- to the goat’s stubby horns. Once the firecrackers were lit, the thing was running around terrified, with blazing lights shooting out at people. Then it ran into a shed, and there was a light show in there for short while. Hell for the goat. Many many crazy crazy times. I've never met anyone else like these guys. I repeat myself because I think it's pretty remarkable, they are legendary to me as well.

Well, I guess we can end it here as I don't want to take up too much of your time. Thanks very much for the interview.
Mortado

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the best but I thought I'd share this older photo of Master I found in a box a few days ago. Seattle '96 Smile

[/url]
Instinct

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit Goat...

Shocked
pimp stick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instinct wrote:
Shit Goat...

Shocked

who these virgin guys be
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Thy Serpent: Don't like the band but...

I would rape that chick until she died.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Infernal Dominion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:

The very best!
hevosrunkkari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgonea Prima

Aborym

Sigh

Blacklodge

Gorugoth

Arkha Sva

Dödsengel
Flan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hevosrunkkari wrote:

http://www.metallyrica.com/bandpics/blacklodge.jpg

Fits well with the music, indeed.

One of the guy on this photo is nicknamed "Diam's", just like that French rapper chick who converted to Islam, haha.
Irasyati

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ulver)

I can't put the pic in here directly.
http://templeovbeherit.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=88596034
(Beherit)
Tormentor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tormentor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes Judas Priest look heterosexual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
Page 101 of 164

Jump to: