P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NoEvDia represses??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across the picture when I watched a documentary called American Skinheads...it could be found on the start page of a propaganda page called the insurgent...they use the symbol of the "lone wolf".

"Since the early 1990s, Metzger has advocated the "lone wolf" method of organization, of which there are many, for white nationalist groups, which states that a person should not outwardly display his/her racist ideology, but must act covertly."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger_%28white_supremacist%29

I know about their conscious misquote of the 14 words, they did that on several releases.
I'm not a 100% sure about the mocking part though...
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never came to the point of actually buying KTHRSS material, for various reasons, so could someone post those altered 14 words here?
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must secure the depravation of the children and ruin the whole fukking world
->Antaeus split

We must secure total annihilation of humanity and end all life on this planet
-> Kruzifixxion

- interpretation: utopia for white people is philanthropic, everybody must die. The political stuff that user primitive posts follows this reading. He even has some kind of this misquote as signature. It's an edgy way of saying I'm a misanthrope & I hate all races equally. Laughing

Last edited by satanic ritual abuse on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly from the HE interview: "Drakh points out he “not interested in Paganism, nor its rebirth, whatever the alleged roots of some Satanic rituals or images might be”, and not to “give a fuck for political radicalism in Metal, e.g. the (pseudo-)pagan racial nationalisms, or other philanthropic shit”, nor to be interested in secular politics, although “a mockery of and hostility against human civilization/culture and its religious aspects has political implications”. But on Fourth Reich, there's the dedication "...and for the holly congregation of the SS, Martyres in bloode."

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satanic ritual abuse wrote:

It's an edgy way of saying I'm a misanthrope & I hate all races equally. Laughing

...well anyone thats been to a Wal-Mart here in predominately a white area more or less would quickly agree to that, all these super fat gross maggots called humans in such plus sized clothing and even then barely fitting hoarding endless shopping carts of chips and soda pops, cookies, all wandering around eating while shopping either McDonalds or Tim Hortons getting physically more gross.

Yea, there is no supreme 'white' race here. Physical excellence must be met as well as mental perfection.

So basically a broad sword stroke across the entire colored human sprectum makes far more sense. Even within the Nazi organization had they won out, this would have been next... to create perfection all imperfection would have to expire. Laughing
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
...well anyone thats been to a Wal-Mart here in predominately a white area more or less would quickly agree to that, all these super fat gross maggots called humans in such plus sized clothing and even then barely fitting hoarding endless shopping carts of chips and soda pops, cookies, all wandering around eating while shopping either McDonalds or Tim Hortons getting physically more gross.

Lazy, uneducated, yet somehow entitled white people are the absolute worst.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Lazy, uneducated, yet somehow entitled white people are the absolute worst.

It would seem that many fail to see the connection between unhealthy body and unhealthy mind. The brain is an organ running on the same fuel being fed into the rest of the body.
If you are physically failing and your health is in dire condition, how are you supposed to excel mentally? The control center for the body is the brain, it needs proper nutrition as well... and in the NA community, this is generally lacking in the majority of the population.

There is no way all these grossly obese so called humans are ever going to excel, I predict a great divide in humanity, but not based on color... it will be based on health and mental prowess. Those that tend to their proper needs and stay fit mentally and physically and the others slowly becoming .............zombies. Fat mentally ill foul worms devouring endlessly, like that fat cow in the field that only shits and eats, shitting while eating, shits right where it's eating on what it eats. That is the current state of the great white race, and I for one would like to see that end in fire afore anything else. Great shame for my color indeed when one gets to witness this failure.
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
“give a fuck for political radicalism in Metal, e.g. the (pseudo-)pagan racial nationalisms, or other philanthropic shit”

That can also be seen that someone might be nationalist but dont want to bring it to his black metal.

But usuallay & unfortunetaly thosekind statements means that someone is cowardly washing his hands (and beliefs) when being little pressured. But SRLSLY dont believe in KTHRSS case this is the reason.

[EDIT] Now after writing that and reading again that Metzger statement above, it seems quite logical;

Metzger on Wikipedia wrote:

"Since the early 1990s, Metzger has advocated the "lone wolf" method of organization, of which there are many, for white nationalist groups, which states that a person should not outwardly display his/her racist ideology, but must act covertly."

Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
to create perfection all imperfection would have to expire. Laughing

I beg to differ, sir. If everything's perfect, then it becomes a norm. Perfection can't exist if there's nothing left to make comparisons with.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunt In The Dark wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
to create perfection all imperfection would have to expire. Laughing

I beg to differ, sir. If everything's perfect, then it becomes a norm. Perfection can't exist if there's nothing left to make comparisons with.

Thats the irony of the whole concept. Basically the killing will never stop cause there will always be a need for an enemy, some lesser to unite a greater in concept, some flaw to point out.

It never ends, there will never be a perfect united race, or world. It's all bollocks.
wasteland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
excel mentally?

hahaha the last thing on the minds of most people, sadly.

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
malfeitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there was a demand for it according to the first pages und no one posted it yet I think:

Kruzifixxion and VVorldVVithoutEnd represses are out this week as well.
Abgrund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Bonehead has them for 15€.
STI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also available from Supremacy Through Intolerance
Freelance Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any US distros with VVorldVVithoutEnd? HHB sold out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: