P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SUICIDAL WINDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humanity's Plague Prod.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: SUICIDAL WINDS Reply with quote

We have heard from Sweden's SUICIDAL WINDS. They have prepared the track listing for their new release which is as of yet untitled. The cd will include tracks from their demos dating back to '97, live tracks, rare rehearsal tracks dating as far back as '92 and cover songs from: SODOM, CELTIC FROST, MASTER'S HAMMER ,SEPULTURA, DEATH, BLACK SABBATH, TWISTED SISTER, DEATH SS, VENOM and BATHORY. A celebration of over 20 years of wickedness and defilement!! Thrashing Black Metal that will stain the altar with blood of the lamb in the name of the Hell! For fans of Destroyer 666, Impiety, Nifelheim and Bestial Mockery.

R.A.F.
Humanity's Plague Productions

HumanPlagueProd@aol.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/humanitysplagueprod
http://www.facebook.com/humanitysplagueprodblackmetal
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this thread is supposed to promote the release so forgive me for stating my own opinion here, but I don't see the point of a release like this. Why would anyone ever buy it, there's like 17896 better (should I say "real") Thrash bands out there and an equal wide choice if one wants to hear good bm, do we really need a poor mix of the two with a bunch of useless covers? Weren't their mediocre studio albums enough? D666, Nifelheim etc are clearly on another planet/quality level, this can only appeal to people born after '95 who have probably never heard about Destruction.
Humanity's Plague Prod.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's the first time a collection of works like this for the band has ever been introduced spanning a 20+ year history. For the first time their 7" appearances, splits, covers, live trax and demos are on one collection...it's going to be an excellent piece of work...
Hypnosia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows, what are the news about this compilation? Also, I have read about its upcoming album.

::. Keeping the flame alive from deeper of underworld known as Mictlan .::
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: