P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

diSEMBOWELMENT APPRECIATION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DISEMBOWELMENT IS BEST
YES
89%
 89%  [ 71 ]
NO( : ( ) ( DONT )
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 79

multicide

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent band! Still haven't heard dusk for some reason.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't exactly know who was organizing the show but it was most likely badly promoted. And it was before d.USK had an album out. I heard the show had sold like 20 tickets on a venue that holds 900 when it got cancelled... But then again diSEMBOWELMENT is a total cult band as well and not some kind of a best-seller or a crowd magnet.

"You can't hide the hook!"
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3XM Productions triple box-set I have is one of my most prized Vinyl records. I play that more than anything else I own.
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both D.usk shows i caught a few years back were amazing!!! looking forward to catching inverloch live when the time is right

vilifiercult@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bloodstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else can be said that hasn't been said really... "Transcendence..." is a masterpiece that NEVER gets old. Just listened again today.

I think I posted on this matter before, but I still can't believe I have not seen mentioned in this thread or in another on this board as of yet the amazing INVERLOCH material, the modern extension of DISEMBOWELMENT with original members involved. Surely many of you have been waiting for something since the first DISEMBOWELMENT full-length. The one-sided "Dusk | Subside" LP is well worth getting.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodstar wrote:
...amazing INVERLOCH material, the modern extension of DISEMBOWELMENT with original members involved. Surely many of you have been waiting for something since the first DISEMBOWELMENT full-length. The one-sided "Dusk | Subside" LP is well worth getting.

Absolutely true, that EP (have it on CD) is absolutely great! Reminds me that I should play it again.
Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodstar wrote:
What else can be said that hasn't been said really... "Transcendence..." is a masterpiece that NEVER gets old. Just listened again today.

I think I posted on this matter before, but I still can't believe I have not seen mentioned in this thread or in another on this board as of yet the amazing INVERLOCH material, the modern extension of DISEMBOWELMENT with original members involved. Surely many of you have been waiting for something since the first DISEMBOWELMENT full-length. The one-sided "Dusk | Subside" LP is well worth getting.

The Inverloch samples I heard sounded amazing indeed and a real throwback to the old disembowelment days. I really should get that at some point.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it all on vinyl,also i got a demo shirt..... one of my most prized possessions Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: