P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Collections #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 444, 445, 446 ... 489, 490, 491  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5611
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blacknuclearhellstorm wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
I wonder what his VOMIR collection looks like


I've only got like 7-8 of his releases but I've done a few splits with him as well with my project Concrete Threat Smile
There's actually another one coming up very soon on the italian label Urashima, a CT/VOMIR collab LP entitled "Monolithic Blasphemies".


I know your stuff, very cool from what I've heard - I ordered your split tape with Vomir but Crucial Blast sent me the Vomir/Persistence In Mourning tape instead and I missed out on it. Mad Confused Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2893

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken_Dance wrote:
Humus wrote:
Missing one version of Jilemnicky okultista?
I'd love to own those older MH demotapes...

Yes, the one with colour on it. It's on my wantlist.


Colour on the cover? Never seen that one. I have two tapes with the same cover but with a different tape (both pro-printed. One comes from the early 90's and the other is the 'deadstock' Franta sold some time ago).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, some details like leafs and ornaments were painted green and gold. Rumor has it it's limited to 100 copies.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blacknuclearhellstorm



Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 263
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I ordered your split tape with Vomir but Crucial Blast sent me the Vomir/Persistence In Mourning tape instead and I missed out on it. Mad Confused Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes


Haha wtf, that's a bummer... It's one of my personal favs. Richard Ramirez is selling it on discogs now but WAY overpriced: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=1551852&ev=rb
_________________
ANTICHRIST ELITISTS RISE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
siax2.0



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Yeah, some details like leafs and ornaments were painted green and gold. Rumor has it it's limited to 100 copies.


I think its just one copy that someone coloured himself... accidently a pic was spread over the internet.

I have both versions of the demo and the j-card is b/w on both
_________________
my tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16662
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably my copy that I got from Chris Gorgon. The leaves are colored green and some ornaments are colored as well.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Chicken_Dance



Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 708
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siax2.0 wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Yeah, some details like leafs and ornaments were painted green and gold. Rumor has it it's limited to 100 copies.


I think its just one copy that someone coloured himself... accidently a pic was spread over the internet.

I have both versions of the demo and the j-card is b/w on both

Ahh, really? I also heard the limited 100 rumour. But now that I think of it I've only ever seen the one photo of the demo so it probably is just a self-made alteration to the normal cover.
_________________
Witchhammer or die yourself: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9671
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2330
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken_Dance wrote:
siax2.0 wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Yeah, some details like leafs and ornaments were painted green and gold. Rumor has it it's limited to 100 copies.


I think its just one copy that someone coloured himself... accidently a pic was spread over the internet.


I have both versions of the demo and the j-card is b/w on both

Ahh, really? I also heard the limited 100 rumour. But now that I think of it I've only ever seen the one photo of the demo so it probably is just a self-made alteration to the normal cover.


Great stuff Chicken_Dance.
I have the coloured one as well. This was discussed in the old collections- thread, that got deleted. The j-card says;
Quote:
prvnich sto exemplaru ruene kolorovano
Using google translator =
Quote:
first hundred specimens manually coloring

An old photo from this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alkoholokaust



Joined: 29 Nov 2012
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So heres my Collection, all pictures are not up to date, but you get an idea.

Motörhead


Midnight


Desaster


Victimizer


I hope you enjoy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
la_ciudad_podrida



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 894
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will check for permission to post gfs wall of Abigail. She lives for one band only...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalen



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 1775

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alkoholokaust wrote:
So heres my Collection, all pictures are not up to date, but you get an idea.

Motörhead



Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Motorhead fan, but you have all these different pressings and you miss some essentials?
_________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holy ghost



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 5611
Location: Main and Gerrard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blacknuclearhellstorm wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
I ordered your split tape with Vomir but Crucial Blast sent me the Vomir/Persistence In Mourning tape instead and I missed out on it. Mad Confused Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes


Haha wtf, that's a bummer... It's one of my personal favs. Richard Ramirez is selling it on discogs now but WAY overpriced: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=1551852&ev=rb


Fucking ridiculous!! I was so bummed out about that, and by the time it arrived he had sold out of the other tape, so I missed out even though technically I shouldn't have....

I'll keep an eye out for your split LP though, make sure you post about it so I know when it's out.... Twisted Evil
_________________
Basilus // non Rock
Cyclopean Wall // kosmiche ambient drone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalen



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 1775

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a similar experience with Crucial Blast but he was ok in the end. I still don't feel like ordering from him again though, especially after reading these and it's a pity 'cause he does stock stuff I like a lot.
_________________
Sic transit gloria mundi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blacknuclearhellstorm



Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 263
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
make sure you post about it so I know when it's out.... Twisted Evil


Sure, will do!
_________________
ANTICHRIST ELITISTS RISE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2696
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 444, 445, 446 ... 489, 490, 491  Next
Page 445 of 491

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group