P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Final Kuunpalvelus releases of 2012 (KÍres, Ichneutic, CoO)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsquanch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed the promo tape, but it did strike fear into my heart (and wallet) when I read the listing for the multiple forthcoming albums.......
Unmakable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
Ah forgot about Matterether. It was coming out on Cocainacopia but that seems unlikely at the moment. Maybe I'll send it to press with one of the upcoming batch of releases.

wondered what happened with this. so it's a no go even though cocainacopia is up and running again via dungeon tapes? also, what ever happened to the maailma kohoaa/uppoaaaa lp from morte?
rauta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unmakable wrote:
wondered what happened with this. so it's a no go even though cocainacopia is up and running again via dungeon tapes?

It's most likely just simpler to do it on my own label now that there is one. Will happen eventually.

Unmakable wrote:

also, what ever happened to the maailma kohoaa/uppoaaaa lp from morte?

At press right now.
rauta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit late with this again but all issues with the Ichneutic ep have been resolved and all paid orders have shipped out earlier this week. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Furthermore, a plentitude of Kuunpalvelus releases will be hitting a couple of NA distros at some point, which should be good news for anyone over there interested in unique and outstanding releases but not so much in paying through the nose for postage.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
I'm a bit late with this again but all issues with the Ichneutic ep have been resolved and all paid orders have shipped out earlier this week. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Furthermore, a plentitude of Kuunpalvelus releases will be hitting a couple of NA distros at some point, which should be good news for anyone over there interested in unique and outstanding releases but not so much in paying through the nose for postage.

Indeed. Analog Worship and Fallen Empire will both have copies of ALL the new Kuunpalvelus releases some time soon.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In stock now.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
N.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only heard Ichneutic from the Order of the Wolf tape and I'm ordering their S/T EP, how does the music compare to that tape?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: