P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Urfaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gompo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
We would like to come back to the USA or to the UK, but unfortunately our time is limited and we can only perform a few Seances a year......... so maybe 2014? who knows....

What was that Facebook post showing some Gordon's Gin about; was UK/London a possibility this year but not anymore?
john matrix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
We would like to come back to the USA or to the UK, but unfortunately our time is limited and we can only perform a few Seances a year......... so maybe 2014? who knows....

Well, if you ever do come back to the US...NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad the split is with KING DUDE it should have been with ROME. That would have been a hell of a combination.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Too bad the split is with KING DUDE it should have been with ROME. That would have been a hell of a combination.

ROME is pretty good. Smile
xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gompo wrote:
xxx wrote:

What was that Facebook post showing some Gordon's Gin about; was UK/London a possibility this year but not anymore?

UK was in the talks, but we never heard anything back...

Coming to the UK seems more possible than 1 or 2 shows in the USA due all the travels / paperwork bullshit...

anyway: we hope the UK can be done..... but this time WITH someone who can actually take care of it...
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly disagree, Rome is way too sweet and subtle for the raw style of Urfaust. xxx doesn't even tune his drums.
I'd say Bain Wolfkind would be a better combinations, 'United inToxication' split 7" Razz
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:

I strongly disagree, Rome is way too sweet and subtle for the raw style of Urfaust. xxx doesn't even tune his drums.
I'd say Bain Wolfkind would be a better combinations, 'United inToxication' split 7" Razz

I was pertaining to older ROME when his stuff was way darker.
salted

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
Abgrund wrote:
salted wrote:
Split with King Dude?

What comes next, Urfaust 'witch house' DJ mix of occult lady gaga and britney spears?

Where is the problem? Not kvlt enough? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, King Dude is garbage. Responsible for that shit stained trite 'black metal' clothing line.

Exactly, I don't want to be asked 'oh wow is that vintage actual pain or is that a new 'blood is the new black' t-shirt?' whenever i wear an urfaust tee or some other shit in town

EDIT: LOL, http://actualpain.myshopify.com/blogs/actual-pain/1002442-wild-life-black-metal-mixtape
omnipresentterror

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
The stuff I have heard of King Dude simply sounds like a poor mans DIJ. Oh well, at least I know one side of the split 7" will be worth listening to.

Why on earth would Sunn O))) select a fantastic band like Urfaust to tour with them? Seems the support slots for most are there shows are new additions to Greg's Southern Lord roster, which these days seems to be going through a bottom of the barrel 'crust punk' revival. Yeah, anarchy. And it seems O'Malley these days only listens to nerdy shite recorded by speccy cunts that gets wanked over in Wire magazine.

that's exactly what i mean. sunn o))) has been playing with commodified bullshit, "dark crust," that seems to be prevailing in the states right now. it's unfortunate because i got into sunn 0))) before all that, and i know them plus urfaust would/could be an amazing experience. if only.
Gompo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
Gompo wrote:
xxx wrote:

UK was in the talks, but we never heard anything back...

Coming to the UK seems more possible than 1 or 2 shows in the USA due all the travels / paperwork bullshit...

anyway: we hope the UK can be done..... but this time WITH someone who can actually take care of it...

Thanks for the reply, a bit of a shame but obviously deserves to be done properly.
xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/Q0hONqAWrlQ
Zorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha maybe with this release we get a full version of "unter Töchtern der Wüste"
xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zorn wrote:
haha maybe with this release we get a full version of "unter Töchtern der Wüste"

in fact: YES!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
Zorn wrote:

in fact: YES!
*victory lap around the coffeetable*
xxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 6 of 28

Jump to: