P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ash Borer - Cold of Ages DLP Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychicViolence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made a few more of the 3xLP vinyl special available to order, as it seems to be a relatively popular deal. Europeans take note that the price on this deal will skyrocket very soon due to shipping increases, so order in the next 3 days if you want it at this price...

There are still 2 Cold of Ages cassettes available in the CD+CS package, which are packaged and ready to send and will not be broken up.
BaronOvHell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received the shirt the week I placed my order, but still haven't got the vinyl collection yet, wtf. Ordered on the 11th.
PsychicViolence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirts shipped separately from LP orders so that you didn't have to pay priority postage rates, and LPs shipped a bit later than other things due to a mailer order getting delayed. PM/email me and I can look up your tracking number to see where the LPs are.
PsychicViolence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Psychic Violence webstore has been updated to include a handful of Rare/OOP vinyl releases that were unearthed during recent relocation, all proceeds will go towards funding Ash Borer's European tour. Please note that all items listed are in press via their respective labels in 2nd presses/non-limited editions.

Also added some copies of the Cerebrate - Soul's Abyss CS that were forgotten about for a while.

http://psychicviolence.bigcartel.com/

More news about Spring releases coming soon...
PsychicViolence

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

The 2xLP edition of 'Cold of Ages' is now available from Pesanta Urfolk. Die-hard and standard editions are/were available (though the limited ones still have a component being manufactured and will be shipping a few weeks after the standard edition). The vinyl release features an entirely different vinyl mix/master that is heavier and more aggressive than the CD and CS editions.

Track stream (vinyl mix): https://soundcloud.com/pesanta_urfolk/ash-borer-descended

Order here: http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/ash-borer-cold-of-ages-dolp
nomapple

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychicViolence wrote:
Update:

The 2xLP edition of 'Cold of Ages' is now available from Pesanta Urfolk. Die-hard and standard editions are/were available (though the limited ones still have a component being manufactured and will be shipping a few weeks after the standard edition). The vinyl release features an entirely different vinyl mix/master that is heavier and more aggressive than the CD and CS editions.

Track stream (vinyl mix): https://soundcloud.com/pesanta_urfolk/ash-borer-descended

Order here: http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/ash-borer-cold-of-ages-dolp

Did the limited ones go up for sale last night? I never saw them in the store... are they gone already, or delayed until the final component is ready?

e: Ignore this, Pesanta's update thing on their store says only the standard edition went up[/b]
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Cold of Ages" DLP in stock now at Analog Worship, along with the "Bloodlands" 12".

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: