P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KETZER - "Satan's Boundaries Unchained" - OUT NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.aske

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
People seem to have alot of sand up their vaginas. What will you say when the records appear, as I'm sure they will?

I'll say "Fuck! That was the longest pre-order ever. I'll never do that again! How could somebody have my money that long, without delivering anything and not pay me interest?"
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
People seem to have alot of sand up their vaginas. What will you say when the records appear, as I'm sure they will?

... Don't get it twisted; i am no longer per se interested in the release of the vinyl, i only would like to have my full refund of the money paid to the label (paid sometime in may 2012). I have no particularly issue with the delay of the ketzer album, but the fact that he is completely ignoring my emails and messages to refund my money. Even the promised replying to all emails did not happen. So what the fuck is that? Having personal issues and problems with delays is one thing, but not refunding people after several requests is just killing the label's reputation. I also have dealt with him in the past and had no issues whatsoever in all purchases. However, the complete - continous -ignorance to my refund request is totally unacceptable.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NecroDoom wrote:
Having personal issues and problems with delays is one thing, but not refunding people after several requests is just killing the label's reputation. I also have dealt with him in the past and had no issues whatsoever in all purchases. However, the complete - continous -ignorance to my refund request is totally unacceptable.

Do you have any idea how expensive is a divorce in Germany? He couldn't even keep his old domain mastersthrone.de because that one was registered by his ex-wife.
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
NecroDoom wrote:
Having personal issues and problems with delays is one thing, but not refunding people after several requests is just killing the label's reputation. I also have dealt with him in the past and had no issues whatsoever in all purchases. However, the complete - continous -ignorance to my refund request is totally unacceptable.

Do you have any idea how expensive is a divorce in Germany? He couldn't even keep his old domain mastersthrone.de because that one was registered by his ex-wife.

No, actually i don't know how much a divorce costs, but i assume 50 % of your assets and if your wife did not work, you have to pay for her costs, too. If they have kids it would be even worse. I did not know that he is gong through a divorce, this is of course a shitty situation and i am sorry for the guy - honestly. However, when the business was split also the preorder payments needed to be deducted from the assets as debts to other people. But this is an assumption from my side and only his personal issue not needed to be addressed on the net.
Again, despite the above problem, he could have and actually still can go back to the people complaining. If he has no cash today to repay the preorder this would be of course bad. But i am pretty sure he would have some remaining stuffe from the previous shop (even after the divorce) to give in exchange for example. However, sorry for repeating myself, the complete ignorance of my messages to all addresses and facebooks sites is pissing me off. The fucked up part is, that he has then time to create youtube movies with - yet indeed awsome - vinyl collection. Most unfair, man.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
What will you say when the records appear, as I'm sure they will?
"At last... This was extremely slow."
I sent the payment on April 25th, so today it's been 8 month since then already.

If there are customers who don't even get an e-mail response about that pre-order, it's more than fair from their side to get pissed. I bet you would.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NecroDoom wrote:
I did not know that he is gong through a divorce, this is of course a shitty situation and i am sorry for the guy - honestly. However, when the business was split also the preorder payments needed to be deducted from the assets as debts to other people. But this is an assumption from my side and only his personal issue not needed to be addressed on the net.

Not saying he'll never release that vinyl or he'll never refund you; but now you've got some idea what has happened to the money from the pre-orders most likely. I am sure he did not have any bad intentions and will make up for it, though.
hellfrost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NecroDoom"]
DTBRex wrote:
NecroDoom wrote:

However, sorry for repeating myself, the complete ignorance of my messages to all addresses and facebooks sites is pissing me off. The fucked up part is, that he has then time to create youtube movies with - yet indeed awsome - vinyl collection. Most unfair, man.

I agree with you completely because he has time for everything in this world and sold a lot of stuff on ebay but he isn´t interested in refunding all these collectors which have lost their money to him and Anja. He only sent one mail in two month and full with new lies about release date and sending out mails to all ripped off peoples!

I´m waiting for only one mail from this liar since APRIL 2012!

MASTERSTHRONE.COM RIP OFF! DENNIS RIP OFF! BEWARE!
MetalManiaxe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People pay in good faith, label for whatever reason fucks up, customers have a right to question. On this forum people rip on customers because they ask after 2 days/1week/1month this is eight months and nothing, some people don't even get a simple email reply. If there is delays then it will take 50 seconds to make a reply you can copy and paste to any equires. I did a preorder and was hit by delays every single person got a mass response and everyone who questioned me got a personal response. As a label it's your duty if there is a problem with YOUR release anything short of that is just plain lazy.

http://www.facebook.com/tombsinthevalleyproductions

www.tombsinthevalley.co.uk
.aske

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello???
Flammenkanonier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any news that something has happened after he got the test-press?
Blutvergiessen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressing plant is paid, the Ketzer LPs should arrive soon. To quote Master's Throne:
Quote:
early/mid february will be a good estimate to be back in business
Flammenkanonier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutvergiessen wrote:
Pressing plant is paid, the Ketzer LPs should arrive soon. To quote Master's Throne:
Quote:

great news!
.aske

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

upppp
hellfrost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutvergiessen wrote:
Quote:

HA HA HA!! VERY GOOD JOKE!

I´VE SENT MORE THAN 150 MAILS TO THIS PERSON BUT HE NEVER ANSWERED!

I´M STILL WAITING FOR 180.-EURO STOLEN FROM THIS PERSON AND HIS EX-WIFE BY PRE-ORDER THIS PICTURE DISC!!
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... I am very curious how he will manage to find out what everyone exactly ordered, as apparently all emails from the old site were lost...

my paypal payment was not directly linked to an online purchase, but a loose payment after an email message he sent me. if i recall correctly i did not put any particular message into the paypal payment....

moreover, I also ordered something else from shop on top the ketzer pic disc. it remains to be seen, how this will be worked out.....

the entry message of the KBTMT facebook page reads as follows: "Welcome to the Slaughter...I hope you're having fun!" you can't say, he did not warn us with the first sentence.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: