P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Kallathon/Volahn - Disequilibrium of the Ecliptic Plane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received mine today, I never got ripped off by CN (ordered 2 or 3 times in the past). I'm glad I have it, I also ordered the VOLAHN sweatshirt.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my tape a couple days ago. I haven't been ripped off by CN at all. Slower than some other distros occasionally, but not by much more than a week. I'm guessing they got their shit sorted out from the early days. Everything seems to be done more professionally with the releases, so perhaps quality of taking orders and distribution has also increased.

This seems to happen with band-based labels when they explode in popularity, as its usually unexpected, and the one in charge of this side of things sometimes lacks experience with packing 100 tapes so orders get lost or confused, or at the very least take a lot longer than most people are used to if you're ordering from NWN and Hells Headbangers every week.
Dalen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but lol.
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're also done with the shitty tape sound of their previous releases, this one sounds perfectly fine.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:
Got my tape a couple days ago. I haven't been ripped off by CN at all. Slower than some other distros occasionally, but not by much more than a week. I'm guessing they got their shit sorted out from the early days. Everything seems to be done more professionally with the releases, so perhaps quality of taking orders and distribution has also increased.

This seems to happen with band-based labels when they explode in popularity, as its usually unexpected, and the one in charge of this side of things sometimes lacks experience with packing 100 tapes so orders get lost or confused, or at the very least take a lot longer than most people are used to if you're ordering from NWN and Hells Headbangers every week.
Listing things in your distro that are sold out in order to steal peoples money to buy yourself weed, digital cameras and playstation games isn't a "lack of experience," you fucking retard.

I find it amazing that people support this bullshit but I guess that you can truly never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashdautas wrote:
Listing things in your distro that are sold out in order to steal peoples money to buy yourself weed, digital cameras and playstation games isn't a "lack of experience," you fucking retard.

I find it amazing that people support this bullshit but I guess that you can truly never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

P.T. Barnum dude. P.T. Barnum...........
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about anything else other than that I ordered this tape from them, that I got it, and that I really enjoy listening to it. If they're working on cleaning up their act from years past, then great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: