P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Inquisition annnounced for 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
out of boredom I googled for 'metal cruise' semi-hoping for a stupid tom cruise pic I could jam here, instead it came up with this

definitely this +drinks + drugs can make it pretty good vacation
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
out of boredom I googled for 'metal cruise' semi-hoping for a stupid tom cruise pic I could jam here, instead it came up with this

Disgusting trash.
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
templedclxvi wrote:

Disgusting trash.
no one ask you to marry them
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake clown boobs are bullshit.
Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fags.
robotdie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the hate. I went on the 1st one back in 2011, saw Agent Steel, Raven, Destruction, Sodom, Sanctuary, Forbidden, Blind Guardian, Uli Jon Roth, and a bunch more. Inquisition's probably getting a good deal on this, so great for them. It's a lot of money and I agree with other posters that an actual European festival + vacation is the way to go. Not everyone was a fat slob (I actually was expecting this, was surprised). To everyone complaining about the sausage fest factor: while it was a majority men, there were many more woman present compared to a typical local metal show. Sights like this was pretty common anywhere on the ship:

robotdie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the hate. I went on the 1st one back in 2011, saw Agent Steel, Raven, Destruction, Sodom, Sanctuary, Forbidden, Blind Guardian, Uli Jon Roth, and a bunch more. Inquisition's probably getting a good deal on this, so great for them. It's a lot of money and I agree with other posters that an actual European festival + vacation is the way to go. Not everyone was a fat slob (I actually was expecting this, was surprised). To everyone complaining about the sausage fest factor: while it was a majority men, there were many more woman present compared to a typical local metal show. Sights like this was pretty common anywhere on the ship:

Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So a couple higher profile bands brought thier hooker/stripper girlfriends and thats supposed to make the party an awesome expirience?

Two things get babes with big fake titties, fame/money or cocaine. If you got neither you may as well be the fat fucker belly flopping into the pool.
mlotek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:

They look very dirty and need to wash
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlotek wrote:
templedclxvi wrote:

They look very dirty and need to wash

Seriously? Laughing

The bitches are hot, but look expensive to me... chances are they like to be around fame or endless whiffs... hollywoods, snake juice, rails, cocaine etc etc
The good times.
wasteland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
So a couple higher profile bands brought thier hooker/stripper girlfriends and thats supposed to make the party an awesome expirience?

Two things get babes with big fake titties, fame/money or cocaine. If you got neither you may as well be the fat fucker belly flopping into the pool.

Who says I'm not?

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasteland wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Who says I'm not?

Who says your not what?
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

hmmm pretty true... but at other hand why them go to somewhere where word "metal" mentioned??
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robotdie wrote:
To everyone complaining about the sausage fest factor: while it was a majority men, there were many more woman present compared to a typical local metal show.

The folks from the Bay Area scene that I know who go on these metal cruises are almost all women, actually.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

Seriously? Laughing

The bitches are hot, but look expensive to me... chances are they like to be around fame or endless whiffs... hollywoods, snake juice, rails, cocaine etc etc
The good times.

I dont find fake tits or stupid "tattoos for the sake of tattoos" attractive either. If I did, however with the money I saved by *not* going on this trip, I could pay for a lot of lapdances/blowjobs.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: