P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KAOS SACRAMENTUM...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think its a secret who is in it. Every AR release that I've come across have (except AR013) fully credits members with their contributions
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a big fan of LIK, so I need to check this out...
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am one of the first ones to take notice and heed when a band releases far too many albums. But unlike most bands like this Most of what these guys do is worth a listen. Considering all the bands going death metal these days it is reassuring to hear a few bands, keeping it black. Kaos Sacramentum also have a very reminiscent production to De Mysteriis.. which I really enjoy. Eventually these projects will probably end up being like Horna though, since there is only so much you can do with this music after 10 albums in 3-5 year period. But for now I'd say check them out if you haven't already. Also in the case for any band, if they could successfully put out 20 albums in a year, all of great quality who cares... it always goes back to how good the music is and in black metal how strong is their conviction to the black arts.
Death Strike

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murustrictus wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Murustrictus wrote:
Are you a moderator of Metal-archives or something?

Not at all. Just some sort of anachronism to the present-day Black Metal, I guess.

Not you, I meant the guy who needs to find out who is in Kaos Sacramentum.

Nope. I'm just a curious everyman listener with a critical eye for scene weirdness.
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
ravn wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ancient Records is dedicated to their craft. They're real.

and they bring some good stuff as well...

I second that. Plus, who the fuck cares "who they are", for as long as they manage to record some Black Metal more than worthwhile listening to? Twenty years ago, I have not bothered to "investigate" the "who's who" of Black Metal. To NOT know much about the musicians puts the focus even more so on their music, and thus adds that "mystery" to it which I have always deemed integral to Black Metal in the first place.

Great sentiment.
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've heard on their bandcamp page sound better than any DTL. Laughing

All songs aren't top class but there is some great stuff in here too, with ideas for once. Let's see what it will become.
necrogoatworship666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hateful_Reality wrote:
I am one of the first ones to take notice and heed when a band releases far too many albums. But unlike most bands like this Most of what these guys do is worth a listen. Considering all the bands going death metal these days it is reassuring to hear a few bands, keeping it black. Kaos Sacramentum also have a very reminiscent production to De Mysteriis.. which I really enjoy. Eventually these projects will probably end up being like Horna though, since there is only so much you can do with this music after 10 albums in 3-5 year period. But for now I'd say check them out if you haven't already. Also in the case for any band, if they could successfully put out 20 albums in a year, all of great quality who cares... it always goes back to how good the music is and in black metal how strong is their conviction to the black arts.

------------------------------------------------------------
Have you listened to their work? idont think you have heard all their demos/albums beacuse your statement is retarded. I understand about that horna and drowning the light doing low quality music. So i dont think you have listened to ancient records work. In my own opinion, i can clearly hear that they have put some time to their music and productions, and these things are rare today. This is one of my favorite labels since the 90s.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was listening to these LPs last night. 'Bloodcurse Stigmata' has some instantly memorable drumming which is exceedingly rare now that I think of it.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

necrogoatworship666 wrote:
Hateful_Reality wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------
Have you listened to their work? idont think you have heard all their demos/albums beacuse your statement is retarded. I understand about that horna and drowning the light doing low quality music. So i dont think you have listened to ancient records work. In my own opinion, i can clearly hear that they have put some time to their music and productions, and these things are rare today. This is one of my favorite labels since the 90s.

Heh, did you even read his post? For the record I think Sanojesi Aarelle is probably the second best if not the best Horna album so just because they've released x amount of albums doesn't meant they can't put out something awesome. I cannot muster the same sympothies for DTL though, maybe...maybe he has made one album's worth of decent music in my opinion. I don't think anyone was saying Ancient records' releases weren't of good quality.
necrogoatworship666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i mean is that i dont think these guys will turn into a band like horna releasing the same boring albums over and over again,like Hateful_Reality said. These guys clearly know how to write good and interesting riffs so why whould they lose that ability when they already have proven it?
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: KAOS SACRAMENTUM... Reply with quote

Death Strike wrote:
...who are these guys anyway? Anyone who knows if their albums were actually released physically at all, or if it is a sheer "internet phenomenon"? Looks rather suspicious in a way that all three albums were released the same year (2010).

I'm sure they have their reasons for releasing everything in the same year. It's not a necessity to release everything you've recorded, especially when releasing music is expensive and often in bulk.

A fantastic band and I have the utmost respect for every release Ancient Records/Afgrundsvisioner have released, each one is astounding.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bla bla bla bla, only time will tell no band yet has cleared out 2-3 releases a year and stayed interesting to my ears without error of a few bad songs or albums. On another note, Horna has good songs and good albums IMO as well and I'm sure DTL does too although they've never been my cup of tea so I can't comment on them. But for the record no one was questioning Ancient Records dumbass, despite every band consisting of about 3-4 guys mix and matched what is out up to this point is of quality to this genre so there are no complaints. Conclusively I believe Sir N should dedicate more of his talent to writing less with more quality and focus less on all this quantity but thats just my "retarded" opinion or whatever you wanna call it bub.

necrogoatworship666 wrote:
What i mean is that i dont think these guys will turn into a band like horna releasing the same boring albums over and over again,like Hateful_Reality said. These guys clearly know how to write good and interesting riffs so why whould they lose that ability when they already have proven it?
boca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ancient R. is great label and his band's are good ones... but JUST MAYBE they are slightly overrated... you can, more or less, hear same ideas, same production, same triggered drums is different bands... and that somehow fucks up things... because you know it's the same guy in all of them... and music isn't something genious... albums are solid 3/5 and that's all... but folks went insane about those LP's just because they are very limited and there won't be any re-press in near future...

On topic - Kaos Sacramentum is rare one gem amongst all Ancient R. bands...
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW: KAOS SACRAMENTUM:

Bloodcurse Stigmata / Avgrundens konst / Förneka den fysiska lekamen / Scars of Revelation

GenericBlackMetalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good band. They stand out from most of the other bands from Ancient Records.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: