P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Debemur Morti Productions news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathexecution

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
For the record; Void is doing a great fucking job with his label, and I have done deals with him from the early beginning and I have never, ever experienced him being nothing but honest.

that's not the point here;

alexyorkalive wrote:

You can't walk into a trendy pub in centre of town, ask for a glass of their best Shiraz and demand only to pay 50 cents for it. Or, as the case may be, approach 50 pubs, ask them to actually POUR YOU A GLASS of their best Shiraz, sample them all, then pay 50 cents for the one you like the most and throw the rest in the sink.

that is, though.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexyorkalive wrote:

I care about the web design and graphic design industries because I have friends and colleagues within it and I used to do it myself until fairly recently. I care that we're in a recession and it's extremely hard for good, skilled people to pay the bills or for newbies to get a foot in the door (without being taken advantage of like this).

Crying or Very sad
astralvesl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathexecution wrote:

alexyorkalive wrote:

You can't walk into a trendy pub in centre of town, ask for a glass of their best Shiraz and demand only to pay 50 cents for it. Or, as the case may be, approach 50 pubs, ask them to actually POUR YOU A GLASS of their best Shiraz, sample them all, then pay 50 cents for the one you like the most and throw the rest in the sink.

that is, though.

Yea but you can if you tell the pubs what you're doing first and they agree to it.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For someone to get this worked up about something they are not involved in, speaks of some massive insecurities and a need to prove themselves. On an internet forum. I got tired just reading this.
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree. He has every single right to voice his opinion and maybe some of you will disagree, but nonetheless, you cannot attack him foir voicing it.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a difference between "voicing your opinion" and completely flipping your shit immediately.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
There's a difference between "voicing your opinion" and completely flipping your shit immediately.

I think that about says it all.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexyorkalive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the thing; the original artist who has half-completed the design for the new website has been out of contact for months due to illness. DMP are rightly pissed off because they cannot do anything about it, have important deadlines to delivery this by and because getting in contact with the original artist to work around the problem is not currently possible.

They need a complete job done as soon as possible because of these deadlines and thus they need someone who can act fast and appropriately (if they accept the conditions), not professionals to be labouring for months, feeling under appreciated and underpaid and then complaining about it on forums when the choice to accept the conditions was theirs to begin with.

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't side with that Alex York dick in the slightest, but from what you're saying it would make MORE sense to pay a professional who would be more likely to do the job promptly and efficiently under the terms and conditions required.
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some student who doesent pay taxes from the income and needs to get some work to his CV, this doesent sound bad at all. Or maybe I missed something?

What you pay is what you get. Its all about doing the work with professional or with amateur. And if Void mentioned the price beforehand, where is the problem? If someone isnt interested then they can go to next customer and see if they are willing to pay more.

Alex sounds like he have already done the work and just heard that he gets "only" 500 for it. Had to read it twice what he is cruing about.
Void

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's return to what REALLY matters !

They are nothing less than one of the best Black Metal band on earth and they will release their next album through Debemur Morti Productions.

We are extremely proud to announce the signing of the new emperors of occult and magical Dark Arts, the grandiose & mystical DØDSENGEL !!!

In the meanwhile, we warmly recommend you to get their upcoming split with NIGHTBRINGER out in March 2013 via Daemon Worship Productions. Samples are available at this location.

Let there be light !
aiezue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Dodsengel and DMP deserve each other. Razz

Good traders/sellers: Frghl, s.charlach, DTD, Drones, Monad
Void

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title, artwork and full tracklisting of OCTOBER FALLS’ upcoming fourth opus, "The Plague Of A Coming Age", are now unveiled. On this new offering, the band continues to explore its exquisitely sonorous world, deeply melancholic, subtly aggressive and always divinely melodic. Once again, M. Lehto gathered gifted musicians around him for the recording : M. Tarvonen (MOONSORROW) on drums and S. Hinkka (ENSIFERUM) on bass. A very special guest contributed clean vocals on two songs : T. Joutsen (AMORPHIS). The visual Art was imagined and painted by talented Argentinian Artist Santiago Caruso.

Tracklisting is as follows :

1. At the Edge Of An Empty Horizon
2. Bloodlines
3. The Verge Of Oblivion
4. Snakes Of The Old World
5. The Plague Of A Coming Age
6. Mouth Of A Nation's Harlots
7. Boiling Heart Of The North
8. The Weight Of The Fallen
9. Below The Soils

The album will be unleashed this coming March 15th on both CD and vinyl format and is already available for pre-order on our webshop.
You can taste "Snakes Of The Old World" at the following location : https://soundcloud.com/debemurmorti/october-falls-snakes-of-the
Void

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tone Of Things To Come

Debemur Morti Productions is working hard to provide new sonorous experiences, new sounds, new styles and new approaches of extreme music to a demanding public constantly looking for something NEW. And sometimes, sometimes, we find that rare and precious jewel. So, today we're extremely proud to announce the signing of the tortured entity CHAOS ECHŒS. They are visionaries, they are creators, they are a new possibility for the Dark Arts. This incredible project, which rose out of the ashes of the cult Death Metal act BLOODY SIGN, explores with an incredible talent a new generation of insane sonorities.

In order to celebrate this unholy pact, we will unleash a vinyl version of their stunning debut, the highly-regarded "Tone Of Things To Come", in the coming weeks. In the meanwhile, you can listen to "The Innermost Depths Of Knowledge" on the band's Bandcamp and buy the CD version here : http://chaosechoes.bigcartel.com/

Last but not least, CHAOS ECHŒS are actively looking for opportunities to spread their experimental poison live so if you're interested, please contact killtowntourbookings@gmail.com

----
Glaring Light

DIRGE, the godfather of the European Neurotic Post-Metal scene, recently decided to join forces with Debemur Morti Productions. This astonishing band is the creator of a wonderful musical landscape: the music - which both threatens and soothes - is heavy, massive and yet beautiful all at once, timeless and genre-defying. DIRGE is currently busy writing the material for what is expected to be just... incredible !

---
OCTOBER FALLS : Video trailer available

A video trailer from OCTOBER FALLS’ upcoming fourth masterpiece, "The Plague Of A Coming Age", is now viewable through our YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYGxCQtxSjA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: