P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mutiilation demo tapes..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
N. wrote:
Also you might want to check out Satanicum Tenebrae, its an old project by Meynach, it's like old Mutiilation but more atmospheric. I asked the Dark Adversary guy if there was any interest to put the demos on vinyl, but I didn't get a reply. Sad

Well i'm not sure if you have noticed but i prefer to play my cards close to my chest these days after the capitalist parasite Drakkar bootleg incident haha.

However i can say that the project Satanicum Tenebrae became will be released on vinyl early next year.
The bands name was changed to Larv, and was going to be a split with Dapnom, then Meyhnach decided to cancel the split and for it to just be the Larv material released alone, however the Dapnom guy got the shits and did some boots and "unofficial" tape releases of the split but as a "Dapnom/Satanicum Tenebrae" split rather then using the newer name Larv, and also making it out like it was an LLN split, hence why that kids LLN forum (shut down now) thought Dapnom was part of the LLN and were saying this split was released in 96 (when the material wasn't recorded till the early 00's).
Since that happened the bands name has changed once again to Abortion Sorority. It is nothing like LLN material or ST (hence why the name initially changed), it is really strange synth/ambient/french circus music with pained cleaner vocals. I personally think it's amazing.

So there is a story for you.

Thanks for this info! Honestly it's a little confusing, but some ST on vinyl would be great of course, looking forward to this release you mention.

- E. M. Cioran
Cedric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
I think I have a CD with their demo stuff. Moon Records or something, it might have a "Goat" in the name as well. Same "label" that released Samael, Vlad Tepes and Moonblood demos on CD.

Goat Moon Worship
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last several off-topic posts deleted.
Carpathian Florist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if the Black Wind of War bootleg is a good representation of the demos?

NOBODY KNOWS IM A WEREWOLF
da666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian Florist wrote:
Anyone know if the Black Wind of War bootleg is a good representation of the demos?

Doubtful considering they couldn't even keep the second "i" in the logo Laughing

eighthplague

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

Doubtful considering they couldn't even keep the second "i" in the logo Laughing

What... the... fuck?
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost looks like it says "Beach Wind of War", too.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Carpathian Florist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it was hand copied and they ran out of ink... or the girl at the photocopying place thought "oh they'll be so embarassed when they notice this extra "i" so I'll just white it out for them"

NOBODY KNOWS IM A WEREWOLF
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presumably it was a bizarre attempt at side-stepping copyrights on the logo... which itself is hilarious, because it's a fucking bootleg.
Abgrund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

Ohh man, this is so poor. Holy shit... Laughing Laughing Mad

Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=542354#542354
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
I think I have a CD with their demo stuff. Moon Records or something, it might have a "Goat" in the name as well. Same "label" that released Samael, Vlad Tepes and Moonblood demos on CD.

scratch that, I also do like Moonblood from germany as well. would at least like to get that CD even if the two full lengths remain OOP on CD (I'm pretty sure they only put out vinyls, unfortunately) both Blut Und Krieg and Taste Our German Steel should just get a CD pressing anyways. its about time. I hardly have any BM on vinyl and shit would just stick out like a sore thumb in my mostly classic rock/classic metal vinyl collection.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
DSS wrote:

scratch that, I also do like Moonblood from germany as well. would at least like to get that CD even if the two full lengths remain OOP on CD (I'm pretty sure they only put out vinyls, unfortunately) both Blut Und Krieg and Taste Our German Steel should just get a CD pressing anyways. its about time. I hardly have any BM on vinyl and shit would just stick out like a sore thumb in my mostly classic rock/classic metal vinyl collection.

boot CD's of both albums exist. The band is very anti-CD though, so i wouldn't expect a CD version of their material to ever surface officially. More likely a vinyl reissue, but after a decade of silence that's very unlikely too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: