P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Fuckin Post Office...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GROUND ZERO Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Fuckin Post Office... Reply with quote

Just got an email from NECRO in ITNOS saying that the box of DAT master tapes he sent us for the upcoming ITNOS Compilation was returned with a stamp that said NOT AVAILABLE????
I've lived at this address for 3 years??
I get packages from worldwide every week???
WTF?? What's NOT AVAILABLE mean? Not home? What?

Then I get another email from AXA VALAHA in Romania saying they never got thier half of the trade I sent them 2 months ago??? In 18 years of outgoing packages, I've never lost a sigle one.
I've had a few never arrive to me (SIGH, some European labels), and since it was pre-email days then, I just ended up eating the loss on those...

AXA reuses thier stamps, to save $, which is OK with me, but they ask now for me to track it thru registered mail, which I didn't send it by, cause they didn't ask about registered, they said they shipped to me registered, but they didn't REALLY pay for it as they use thier stamps over & over...
I have proof of shipping thru the receipt & the # on the custom's form, but when I use the USPS tracking it only says that it was shipped out from here, no info after that...

What would you do???
www.red-sky-design.com/GZEmailorder.htm
Good Trades: NWN! / H.H.R. / No Sign Of Life / LIE IN RUINS / BLOOD HARVEST / Asphyxiate / Prof. BLACK / Axa Valaha / Bloody Prod. / SONIC TEMPLE / Kuravilu / Death Dealer
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the ZIP code is not written very clear or becomes maybe smudged that could be most of the problem. This happened to me once from Van label in Germany, he sent it and it came back to him. Then he sent it again and sure as shit it arrived just fine.

The post office can be fickle. I suggest people that are going to mail stuff write or print off the address large and CLEAR, then put clear tape over it to ensure it stays that way etc etc

Always assume the post office is full of mindless retards and prepare your packages that way.
evolutionofthorns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number on the customs form is useless when it comes to tracking purposes. I tried using it to refute a Paypal claim, and it wouldn't fly. All it will continue to tell you is that your package was accepted at your post office.

I've had nothing but problems with the post office over the last 2 years. I've had stuff never show up at my house, go to a different address (only had 1 person actually bring the package to my house when this happened), and various other problems. No matter how much you complain, they always try and twist the story and make it look like your fault.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a miracle that I have yet to have any problems with the post office as far as not receiving packages or having my packages not delivered is concerned...knock on wood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necro from ITNOS finally got a reply from the SINGAPORE Postal Service, turns out that despite what they told him the first time, it was not returned from the USA, it never went to the USA, it sat around in Singapore fror a few weeks and then was returned to his address...no explanation provided???!!!
He's going to resend, so the ITNOS release is one tiny, tiny step closer...
Good Trades: NWN! / H.H.R. / No Sign Of Life / LIE IN RUINS / BLOOD HARVEST / Asphyxiate / Prof. BLACK / Axa Valaha / Bloody Prod. / SONIC TEMPLE / Kuravilu / Death Dealer
Invictus Productions

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post office problems...? I don't know what the rest of the people on here have to deal with in their local post office but where I live in Dublin, the post office I have to go to is right in the centre of this old working class village and so to make everything more efficient (thanks America) they decided to put the post office in the local Centra (convenience store) outlet. It also saves the Post Office on rent. Aside from that, the post office doubles up as a payment centre for welfare, child support & the likes. Going in with bags of packages and being heckled by tracksuit wearing degenerate, drug addicted, waste of space human beings has to be one of the lowest points when it comes to doing the mail run. Thankfully the women behind the counter have come to an agreement with me that I can leave my mail in there, they process it at their leisure & I hand them a cheque when it's done. Dealing with the scum that collect their welfare in there really makes me relate to a movie like Falling Down! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we have traditional stand alone "official" post offices (about 10 in a city of 500,000),
but then over the last 10 years or so they have added "post office" kiosks or desks in alot of Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Convenience Stores, etc... But alot of times it some young kid, who works at the super market, and just covers the postal desk on the side...I don't trust them...I stick with the "real" post office...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so the ITNOS release is one tiny, tiny step closer...

I hope it gets released soon. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Can't wait to hear the unreleased tracks.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you need any help with anything
Much appreciated, I will!
guitar_Demon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
If the ZIP code is not written very clear or becomes maybe smudged that could be most of the problem. This happened to me once from Van label in Germany, he sent it and it came back to him. Then he sent it again and sure as shit it arrived just fine.

hah one of the reasons i like living in a small town, people have sent shit to me with just my name and town and i still get it cause the postman knows eveyone haha Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: