P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ANTIFA GO ANTI-METAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
Arma Satanica wrote:
simply backed down under threats.

Those faggots have enough numbers in Montreal to cause shit like this too. Practically every black metal band from either Ontario or Quebec gets "cross examined". The real faggot bands then end up "issuing statements" giving in to their puerile bullying.

Yeah, there was some bullshit about Forteresse at last years Messe des Morts. Eventually they just decided fuck it and played. It was a memorable moment walking back into the venue to see Forteresse setting up after I had already come to terms with them not playing over some nonsense.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankfully not a big thing in Australia. They tried infiltrating the scene about 8 years ago, handing out leaflets about GOTH, SOL etc etc. It was a complete failure and they were soundly told to fuck off by everyone concerned.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X.S. wrote:
The thought police knows no jurisdiction. The question is..Will you continue to allow them to question your ability to reason as an autonomous being, and permit them to invade your sovereignty of mind? Or will you repell their psychological and physical attacks, meet aggression with aggression, and exercise your natural right of self defense? The choice is obvious.. NO PACIFISM AND DEFEAT, KNOW VIOLENCE AND VICTORY!! CRUSH THESE SCUM!!!!

skeletor666 wrote:
its just highlight s how most people into black metal are spineless shits otherwise these cunts wouldnt see it as such an easy target ,because its all they want "an easy target "

stick a knife in one of them or smash their teeth with something ,then they will listen or fuck off,

i would love to see every antifa cunt swinging from a gallows a mile long .

Kaos wrote:
What is bizarre is that people somehow have lost touch with extremity as a genre. Extreme metal should be dangerous, and rightfully feared.

Praise holy death.

Laughing
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily Antifa here in Finland is just a joke, and not even good one.

But they and leftist media managed to get GOATMOON out of the Black Flames of Blasphemy III last night in Helsinki, Finland.

Luckily organizer found new band that pleased many listeners, SARVEN VARJO. They seemed to play lots of coversongs and lineup included some members from some other bands. What a coincident?! Heard that they were perfect to replace GOATMOON.

So damn antifa, you "won" this time!

Wasnt there myself but this what I've heard.
samsquanch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heirophant.326.AV wrote:
Thankfully not a big thing in Australia. They tried infiltrating the scene about 8 years ago, handing out leaflets about GOTH, SOL etc etc. It was a complete failure and they were soundly told to fuck off by everyone concerned.

Cough, cough- http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=31038&cpage=1#comment-2474102

A member of Antifa may have also been behind the 'This shop is run by a Nazi' graffiti that adorned the wall of Extreme Aggression many footy seasons ago....
probert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this whole thing is disgusting and fucked (on ""antifa's"" part obviously) but they are organizing, disrupting and pissing off what they see as the "enemy". ill just echo the sentiment that if yall are so ""extreme"" and genuinely outraged maybe take a cue?
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
Luckily Antifa here in Finland is just a joke, and not even good one.

But they and leftist media managed to get GOATMOON out of the Black Flames of Blasphemy III last night in Helsinki, Finland.

Luckily organizer found new band that pleased many listeners, SARVEN VARJO. They seemed to play lots of coversongs and lineup included some members from some other bands. What a coincident?! Heard that they were perfect to replace GOATMOON.

So damn antifa, you "won" this time!

Wasnt there myself but this what I've heard.

Yes, it was a triumph. Even the venue tried everything to show their leftist leanings by reflecting a picture of Stalin in the background during their show (but louder were the heils). Obviously done for no more than to cause irritation when nothing else could be done anymore but it was more amusing. Heil Goatmoon!

"You can't hide the hook!"
MorbidMessiah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best quote in the thread: "Extreme metal should be feared"

I didn't know that, actually. Learn something new everyday.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Heirophant.326.AV wrote:

Cough, cough- http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=31038&cpage=1#comment-2474102

A member of Antifa may have also been behind the 'This shop is run by a Nazi' graffiti that adorned the wall of Extreme Aggression many footy seasons ago....

Reading through that, the blog owner seems to backpedal when confronted with the fact that his witch-hunt was by and large groundless. I was honestly more worried about the grounds for bible-thumpers attacking Metal after the dramas with some of the Sydney gigs last year than I've ever been about the antifa. The whole thing is like watching 2 retarded children be tied up in a sack and made to fight- I have no interest in supporting either activist do-gooders or turning Metal into a political soap-box.
lordnausea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Spain there is a massive infiltration of left-side politics in metal and of course antifa shit.

Here is a huge problem, you can see docens of abandoned buildings in Madrid inhabited by punk, sharp and antifa people where they celebrate concerts of their bands with total freedom.

However the extreme metal scene had to suffer by this antifa shit some dramatic moments, the most serious and irritating were the cancelation years ago of the ANCIENT RITES and NOKTURNAL MORTUM concerts.

Here historicaly metal has been seeing as a left-side music. Because of the 30 years of DICTADURA, metal was identified as a left side music movement that express the liberation of this.

Today the freedom of speech in metal is blackmailed by people outside metal bat SADLY people also INTO METAL.

The result, NO RADICAL BM OR DM band has played here for years. And it looks that always will be the same.

http://dolorydisciplina.blogspot.com.es/
bon jour
banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

97% support for censorship

Evil or Very Mad
Behold Barbarity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
skeletor666 wrote:
its just highlight s how most people into black metal are spineless shits otherwise these cunts wouldnt see it as such an easy target ,because its all they want "an easy target "

stick a knife in one of them or smash their teeth with something ,then they will listen or fuck off,

i would love to see every antifa cunt swinging from a gallows a mile long .

666% SUPPORT!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Conservationist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MorbidMessiah wrote:
Best quote in the thread: "Extreme metal should be feared"

I didn't know that, actually. Learn something new everyday.

Art should explore the unknown, feared, hoped, etc.

When it explores what "everybody agrees" is already too, it's not art, it's a circlewank.

This applies doubly to "retro" bands and hipster bands, both of which are jerking off the last twenty years in an attempt to create perpetual motion.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
Arma Satanica wrote:
simply backed down under threats.

Those faggots have enough numbers in Montreal to cause shit like this too. Practically every black metal band from either Ontario or Quebec gets "cross examined". The real faggot bands then end up "issuing statements" giving in to their puerile bullying.

Yeah, there was some bullshit about Forteresse at last years Messe des Morts. Eventually they just decided fuck it and played. It was a memorable moment walking back into the venue to see Forteresse setting up after I had already come to terms with them not playing over some nonsense.

I remember that. Aside from the headliners, Forteresse was the band I really wanted to see. I was PISSED when i heard they werent playing.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there some group of "anti fascists" in the hardcore scene in the US who basically go around mob beating people who don't agree 100% with them?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: