P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ANTIFA GO ANTI-METAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR wrote:
They removed the blog post from ZT?

It's going to be reviewed by their editorial team

https://www.facebook.com/zerotolerancemagazine/posts/10151263130931670
moonan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well written I would be surprised if it gets put back up again everyone is afraid of ANTIFA even forums are now deleting negative things that are posted about them in fear that antifa will come after them. Someone needs to go undercover and find out who is in charge of all this bullshit Twisted Evil As long as people are afraid this will just keep happening (I am talking about ZT)
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article. I used to play in a lot of crust bands when I was younger and some of those people are all about the antifa while others think its too draconian. On my last trip to Germany I went painting with a few people who would write antifa as their crew or some stupid shit. I asked them about metal and they basically said something to the effect of all black metal bands that you don't see on tv are nazis. Many other things were said in German and I don't speak German but suffice to say they all hated black metal and I didn't mention my affinity for it.
medarov

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those cunts are getting a regular beating around here...but in Germany seems like a real problem.
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already written on the subject, but you provoked a second response from me with this thread.

We must face the fact that a huge part of the blame for what happened lies not on the antifas. I have researched all the sources available and concluded that there was no direct antifa violence (Hell, did even the announced antifa meeting on 18:30 at Sunday actually happen?!) and no straight prohibition of the gig by the authorities, the orgs and club owners simply backed down under threats. All this happened without any prior informing of the gig attendants (e.g., there was no explanation when it was moved from Slaughterhouse to Blackland), and only later the public was presented with an accomplished fact. And I'm not even discussing the smartness of the original booking of the gig at a place which appears to be well known as lefties' hanging out place.

I wonder what would have happened if the gig wasn't cancelled and at least half of the crowd that attended NWN! would come to Blackland to see the bands or simply protect the event. Or could them?

What actually happened looks like second defeat in a row after the antifas ("shavki", as we call them in Russia) have pressured the Iron Bonehead shop into closure. And if you ask me who am I to judge the Berlin/German scene, let me stress that I came form Russia where antifas (including their leaders) are often killed by their natural enemies - the Nazis. As of now, I haven't found any evidence of German shavki even hardly beaten or stabbed by their counterparts, to speak nothing of the metalheads.

P.S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a44qzT6f1E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6IfD6UEjY
AitchBone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:

I wonder what would have happened if the gig wasn't cancelled and at least half of the crowd that attended NWN! would come to Blackland to see the bands or simply protect the event. Or could them?

I doubt the club owners would like their places shut down just because of one gig. With some kind of nazi stigma I bet the antifa would force their closure with just sabotaging the place useless. As was in the case of the record store (if I remember right?). In most places antifa also has the public opinion on their side, so that makes it one bit more harder. Outside people aren't interested in the facts or details. They just see "NAZI BANDS PLAY THERE" and are against it.
Aszfargoth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very correct, Arma Satanica. The fear to fall into disrepute by granting alleged rightwing extremists a public stage is, in fact, more often the reason for cancellation of shows etc. than actual Antifa activities or official sanctions (in Germany, at least). However, the Antifa will go to great lengths to exert their slander, and will most often be supported by public officials (and public opinion, because it's very easy to be anti-nazi), so the reactions are understandable (e. g., in regards to the possible economic consequences), although nonetheless cowardly. If the cancellation hadn't been so sudden (as it has apparently been?), I believe it would've been possible to garner enough support by fans and attendants to at least not surrender so quickly.
lordnausea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK ANTIFA
and their FALSE speech of "freedom and liberty".

FUCK the impunity and complicity with this extortionist MAFIA.

Sick of seeing many concerts fucked because of this political zombies.

FUCK` EM ALL!

http://dolorydisciplina.blogspot.com.es/
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
the orgs and club owners simply backed down under threats.

This is what always happens.

ANTIFA makes threats both legal and through violence, and club owners back down because they don't want the trouble.

That's how it has been since the 1970s!

The important questions are:

* Why are the authorities content to look the other way and not investigate threats of violence made by an organized group?

* Why are ANTIFA allowed to remain anonymous while clubs tend to freely give out information about bands?

* Why do magazines like ZT roll over whenever ANTIFA threatens?

It's as if one side has de facto encouragement by the legal and financial system.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading this thread I'm even gladder I don't live in Germany. Fucking third world cesspool of antifa scum, Turks, gay activists and other human filth.
Humus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atleast here in Belgium Antifa is a mix of more pragmatic people and hard-liners, just like any organisation really. Seems like in Germany the hard-liners are more prominent.
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is funny. Pot, kettle, etc...
astralvesl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservationist wrote:
Arma Satanica wrote:
the orgs and club owners simply backed down under threats.

This is what always happens.

ANTIFA makes threats both legal and through violence, and club owners back down because they don't want the trouble.

That's how it has been since the 1970s!

The important questions are:

* Why are the authorities content to look the other way and not investigate threats of violence made by an organized group?

* Why are ANTIFA allowed to remain anonymous while clubs tend to freely give out information about bands?

* Why do magazines like ZT roll over whenever ANTIFA threatens?

It's as if one side has de facto encouragement by the legal and financial system.

1. The threats are made to a minority group purported to have a not only unpopular but out-right discriminatory political message.
2. The ANTIFA remaining anonymous and clubs giving out information about bands have nothing to do w/ each other. For one, the bands are public by definition and their information is freely available w/o the help of clubs.
3. Because no one wants to be labeled as a supporter of the alleged views and it's easier to back down than to fight.

In all reality though, at least my impression, the ANTIFA isn't some mechanically organized entity seeking out and destroying metal shows w/ "questionable" bands on the bill. It only takes one threat for most places to turn a band away, the threats don't even have to be substantiated because most venue owners value their business more than whether or not Spearhead can play on Friday night. All it takes is a phone call or email to spook most people, and I don't think there's any way to hold the ANTIFA accountable for this kind of stuff.
X.S.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought police knows no jurisdiction. The question is..Will you continue to allow them to question your ability to reason as an autonomous being, and permit them to invade your sovereignty of mind? Or will you repell their psychological and physical attacks, meet aggression with aggression, and exercise your natural right of self defense? The choice is obvious.. NO PACIFISM AND DEFEAT, KNOW VIOLENCE AND VICTORY!! CRUSH THESE SCUM!!!!

Last edited by X.S. on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
Murustrictus wrote:
Antifa fit so perfectly the stereotypical fascist they like to fight against that is is hilarious.

Yes! guess they never read nietsche (as he fascist writer of course) or they would know the 'he who fight monsters' truth! Wink

Is there a 'z' missing on your keyboard or what?

This is a stupid poser thread, I hope it gets deleted soon. There's war in Israel, now is the time.

Last edited by satanic ritual abuse on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: