P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Mitochondrion Parasignosis shirts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T. Terrorist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vault Of Dried Bones wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
Hey man, what's the next local event you will be attending?
Also, are there any hoodies (of this, or any other band) in the works?

I'm not sure which ritual I'll be at next.

I've been working on a new Mitochondrion hoodie design this weekend, pre-order information will surface in a week or two.

You'll see hoodies through the Vault in the near future supporting Sortilegia, Adversarial, Heresiarch and Thantifaxath.

Should come down to B.C. for the Weapon/Mitochondrion/Auroch show in January!
Vault Of Dried Bones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T. Terrorist wrote:
Should come down to B.C. for the Weapon/Mitochondrion/Auroch show in January!

It would be nice to get out and see the ritual though I'm gathering resources to attend Torment In Fire II next year.
www.soundcloud.com/vaultofdriedbones
www.instagram.com/vaultofdriedbones
Throne_of_ahaz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anywhere in Europe that will stock these? I can't really afford $75 including shipping for two shirts.
Vault Of Dried Bones

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throne_of_ahaz wrote:
Is there anywhere in Europe that will stock these? I can't really afford $75 including shipping for two shirts.

Unfortunately, our designs will never be sold through any International stores. Shipping rates do not make it worthwhile. If it was a realistic option it would have happened by now. Sorry about the inconvenience.

For anyone reading your comment, to clarify, a $75 total for 2 t-shirts applies to 2XL - 5XL sizes shipping to international destinations which also have $18 price tags. They are expensive all around because blanks for those sizes cost more, and most of the specialty sizes are made with almost twice the fabric therefore are almost twice the weight of the standard S - XL sizes.

The same $35 shipping rate usually applies when an International customer orders any 4 X-Large t-shirts, or when they order 6 Small t-shirts. Well worth the total cost, considering the high quality of my prints and the speediness of the shipping method.
Throne_of_ahaz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vault Of Dried Bones wrote:
Throne_of_ahaz wrote:

Unfortunately, our designs will never be sold through any International stores. Shipping rates do not make it worthwhile. If it was a realistic option it would have happened by now. Sorry about the inconvenience.

For anyone reading your comment, to clarify, a $75 total for 2 t-shirts applies to 2XL - 5XL sizes shipping to international destinations which also have $18 price tags. They are expensive all around because blanks for those sizes cost more, and most of the specialty sizes are made with almost twice the fabric therefore are almost twice the weight of the standard S - XL sizes.

The same $35 shipping rate usually applies when an International customer orders any 4 X-Large t-shirts, or when they order 6 Small t-shirts. Well worth the total cost, considering the high quality of my prints and the speediness of the shipping method.

Sorry, what I meant was the shipping was $35 for my order. Basically the same as the shirts. I know you cannot help this due to Canada's extremely expensive shipping options, however I was just asking the question. I would love to get hold of the ..phraxas LS and the Plague Evokation black tee, but as I said $75 total is just way too much, almost 30GBP a shirt, which is insane.
Saevus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Baphobraxas shirt arrived along with the last Adversarial design. Both are amazing quality, and also further sell me on the popularization of using discharge ink for one or two color designs.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I knew more about the different methods and techniques of shirtmaking. All I know is that Vault of Dried Bones knows their shit, awesome quality, value and selection!
Vault Of Dried Bones

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the words. The 3rd batch of reprints are moving quickly, some sizes are sold out already. Don't miss out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: