P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Storms of Damnation - 11.11.2012 Berlin/GER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2704

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so fucked up on every thinkable aspect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1841
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paralyzed wrote:
So here's a little bit of background info for all of you why "Storms of Damnation" has been cancelled:

Everyone living in Germany and organizing concerts/festivals or playing in an extreme metal band is used to deal with Antifa shit these days but what happend with this concert is beyond words...

They suspect Spearhead & Kill to be "NS" bands because of their links to Tortorum/W.T.C. and Sons of Satan. Of course we all know this is bullshit but the Antifa has found a perfect way to spread their terror: if you're a club and won't co-operate they'll smash your windows, spill butyric acid inside or other shit. Remember what happend to the "infamous" record store in Berlin not long ago. When we've moved from Slaughterhouse to Blackland pub they didn't hesitate to contact them too. Once we've mailed them again a lot of facts to proof that there's no political shit going on they send a local politician of Bündnis 90/Die Grünen ahead. We offered him to meet with us the following day but, of course, he said he can't make it because he had other things to do which can't be delayed. Then the local newspapers were informed too and called the club to do a telephone interview. On friday, saturday & sunday the German criminal investigation department visited the club several times a day, which forced us to cancel the gigs of Spearhead & Kill or cancel the whole show. But even when we've announced that it wasn't enough for the Antifa...because I wanted to do other shows with Horna & Make A Change...Kill Yourself in Berlin I'm a Nazi without any doubt so they feared "Storms of Damnation" would end up in a new "Reichsparteitag" or something. On saturday night they've announced to do a demonstration in front of Blackland which was the last straw for them to cancel the whole show.

With Tyrants Blood & Vassfor being at Blackland saturday night we decided to do a spontaneous gig which startet at 3 in the morning. Of course we had not enough time to contact everyone with a ticket for the show so we told everyone around to call their friends and spread the news. Both shows were amazing and I salute the bands and everyone who stayed up for so long with us.

If you want your money back for the cancelled show contact me or Voces de Ultratumba (send us an e-mail) and things will be sort out. On the other hand you can order a shirt of "the gig that officially never happend" (hey at least you have something to tell haha) and will get it postpaid to anywhere. If you're interested in a shirt for any other reason drope me a line, 10 EUR + postage.


Fucking hell. Antifa can burn - the hypocritical shits exert more intolerance than those they deem to the ones lacking appropriate tolerance of others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thermonuklear Slayyer



Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 110
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paralyzed wrote:
So here's a little bit of background info for all of you why "Storms of Damnation" has been cancelled:

Everyone living in Germany and organizing concerts/festivals or playing in an extreme metal band is used to deal with Antifa shit these days but what happend with this concert is beyond words...

They suspect Spearhead & Kill to be "NS" bands because of their links to Tortorum/W.T.C. and Sons of Satan. Of course we all know this is bullshit but the Antifa has found a perfect way to spread their terror: if you're a club and won't co-operate they'll smash your windows, spill butyric acid inside or other shit. Remember what happend to the "infamous" record store in Berlin not long ago. When we've moved from Slaughterhouse to Blackland pub they didn't hesitate to contact them too. Once we've mailed them again a lot of facts to proof that there's no political shit going on they send a local politician of Bündnis 90/Die Grünen ahead. We offered him to meet with us the following day but, of course, he said he can't make it because he had other things to do which can't be delayed. Then the local newspapers were informed too and called the club to do a telephone interview. On friday, saturday & sunday the German criminal investigation department visited the club several times a day, which forced us to cancel the gigs of Spearhead & Kill or cancel the whole show. But even when we've announced that it wasn't enough for the Antifa...because I wanted to do other shows with Horna & Make A Change...Kill Yourself in Berlin I'm a Nazi without any doubt so they feared "Storms of Damnation" would end up in a new "Reichsparteitag" or something. On saturday night they've announced to do a demonstration in front of Blackland which was the last straw for them to cancel the whole show.

With Tyrants Blood & Vassfor being at Blackland saturday night we decided to do a spontaneous gig which startet at 3 in the morning. Of course we had not enough time to contact everyone with a ticket for the show so we told everyone around to call their friends and spread the news. Both shows were amazing and I salute the bands and everyone who stayed up for so long with us.

If you want your money back for the cancelled show contact me or Voces de Ultratumba (send us an e-mail) and things will be sort out. On the other hand you can order a shirt of "the gig that officially never happend" (hey at least you have something to tell haha) and will get it postpaid to anywhere. If you're interested in a shirt for any other reason drope me a line, 10 EUR + postage.


Cant believe the police sided with those fucking terrorists.

T-shirt design is killer by the way, and Im very happy with the one I got!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5470
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like your entire country is run by the thought police. So retarded.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 588
Location: KADIKÖY, turkey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Let's BAN anything that's not not the way we like and celebrate FREEDOM".

antifa is a fucking joke, the kill guys came to us and said they wanted to play a gig in TURKEY. do i need to remind you that turkey is not among the favorite places of nazis? Very Happy
_________________
demonseed hellfucker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arma Satanica



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 83

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to NWN Fest & SoD from abroad, so I can't but admit that hearing about the last gig being cancelled made me not a little pissed off. The more so that it was only on Sunday that I heard about that and the fact that Vassafor and Tyrants Blood had already played the previous night. I still went to Blackland, found it empty (at 5PM-something), and asked the staff expressly if any of the scheduled bands would still play somewhere in Berlin. I was told that no replacement gig was coming (just that some band members might turn up there later), and that an antifa meeting was expected at 6.30 PM. Having no desire to wait for either in an empty bar, I left. Did the announced antifa rally actually take place?

paralyzed wrote:
Of course we all know this is bullshit but the Antifa has found a perfect way to spread their terror: if you're a club and won't co-operate they'll smash your windows, spill butyric acid inside or other shit.


Now let me play naive and ask why can't antifa violence be answered by exact same measures, or why can't you report on them to the police the same way they report on you? Is that mainly because police is much more lenient towards the antifa than their adversaries, or because the most extreme activity most metal people are ready for is moshing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 4945
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcueil wrote:
antifa is a fucking joke

_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
flo/thrash attack zine



Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 882
Location: bavaria/germany

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:

Now let me play naive and ask why can't antifa violence be answered by exact same measures, or why can't you report on them to the police the same way they report on you? Is that mainly because police is much more lenient towards the antifa than their adversaries, or because the most extreme activity most metal people are ready for is moshing?

antifa is not an official organisation, but (in most cases) a couple of locals that anonymously mobilize a bunch of idiots that enjoy "anarchy and vandalizing".
i suppose it is often very hard to find out who actually started the online hunt.
_________________
www.dyingvictims.com
Label and shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paralyzed



Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any photos of Vassafor or Tyrants Blood?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group