P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

TEITANBLOOD, DEATHSPELL, SATANIC WARMASTER, ETC. VINYL UP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: TEITANBLOOD, DEATHSPELL, SATANIC WARMASTER, ETC. VINYL UP! Reply with quote

Parting with more vinyl. Here is a link that currently shows everything up for bid. Thanks for any interest and pass along the info to anyone who else might find something of interest as well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vinylord/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any interest will be greatly appreciated. In dire need of funds at the moment, unfortunately. It looks like the winning bidder of my copy of Moonblood's "Blut & Krieg" vinyl flaked out on me. If so, I will be relisting it tonight and for a reasonable price. I am not greedy. I will take all the help I can get. Thanks in advance to any of you for your support.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up. Most auctions ending in less than 12 hours. As I said, I will relist Blut & Krieg today more than likely with NO RESERVE. I am going across the country on Friday and in need of funds to do so. Thanks to anyone that buys a piece from my collection. Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: