P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The CRYPT Presents GEHENNA (Nor) and ROOT (Cze) LP sets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, they'll get there. The hurricane just slowed everything out of MA unfortunately.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Bump for the genius of Ted. I just got Hell Symphony today and it is one of the nicest items from The Crypt so far. Maybe my favorite colored vinyl I've ever seen. So fucking nice and it sounds thunderous. Perfection.


Good to hear ! Not that I ever doubt the Crypt quality, of course Cool . I really fucking hope mine shows up tonight so I can blast it with some craft brews after a brutal week at work Very Happy


Considering that we live in the same rough area of the country you probably will. Mine was stuck in MA for over a week along with yours.


Did yours ever show any movement after sitting in MA for a week ? Or did it just show up out of the blue ? Mine is still sitting there, it looks like . First world metal problems, indeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After it leaves MA you probably won't see any more tracking activity as that is how media mail / delivery confirmation tracking works, then it will just show up, probably soon I am guessing.
blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Bump for the genius of Ted. I just got Hell Symphony today and it is one of the nicest items from The Crypt so far. Maybe my favorite colored vinyl I've ever seen. So fucking nice and it sounds thunderous. Perfection.


Good to hear ! Not that I ever doubt the Crypt quality, of course Cool . I really fucking hope mine shows up tonight so I can blast it with some craft brews after a brutal week at work Very Happy


Considering that we live in the same rough area of the country you probably will. Mine was stuck in MA for over a week along with yours.


Did yours ever show any movement after sitting in MA for a week ? Or did it just show up out of the blue ? Mine is still sitting there, it looks like . First world metal problems, indeed.

_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.

As stated previously, I'm not complaining, it's totally out of your hands obviously ! I'm just trading war stories with the other people in the same boat ... like a support group for record addicts Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
True.

As stated previously, I'm not complaining, it's totally out of your hands obviously ! I'm just trading war stories with the other people in the same boat Cool
I know but I feel your pain! I hate that you all are still waiting for these LPS. You should be playing them now!! Smile
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5192
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
True.

As stated previously, I'm not complaining, it's totally out of your hands obviously ! I'm just trading war stories with the other people in the same boat Cool
I know but I feel your pain! I hate that you all are still waiting for these LPS. You should be playing them now!! Smile

Damn it Ted this is all your fault, if you'd just start an all-metal postal system we wouldn't be having these problems... these problems which are worse than any other problems ever in the history of the world.

If my Root DLP doesn't arrive soon I am going to die of cancer.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
True.

As stated previously, I'm not complaining, it's totally out of your hands obviously ! I'm just trading war stories with the other people in the same boat Cool
I know but I feel your pain! I hate that you all are still waiting for these LPS. You should be playing them now!! Smile

Damn it Ted this is all your fault, if you'd just start an all-metal postal system we wouldn't be having these problems... these problems which are worse than any other problems ever in the history of the world.

If my Root DLP doesn't arrive soon I am going to die of cancer.
I should start an all-metal postal system, and give the postal workers stiff penalties for not delivering Crypt packages in a timely manner, with free beer included for anything that comes even a day late Wink
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5192
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
I should start an all-metal postal system, and give the postal workers stiff penalties for not delivering Crypt packages in a timely manner, with free beer included for anything that comes even a day late Wink

Well, I don't drink, so make it a pizza for me, with artichoke hearts, hot peppers & the blood of a virgin.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
I should start an all-metal postal system, and give the postal workers stiff penalties for not delivering Crypt packages in a timely manner, with free beer included for anything that comes even a day late Wink

Well, I don't drink, so make it a pizza for me, with artichoke hearts, hot peppers & the blood of a virgin.
haha I actually don't drink either. Leave it to me to stereotype all metalheads and think they are all drunks Wink

I'll second the pizza though!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer on my pizza, please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Bump for the genius of Ted. I just got Hell Symphony today and it is one of the nicest items from The Crypt so far. Maybe my favorite colored vinyl I've ever seen. So fucking nice and it sounds thunderous. Perfection.


Good to hear ! Not that I ever doubt the Crypt quality, of course Cool . I really fucking hope mine shows up tonight so I can blast it with some craft brews after a brutal week at work Very Happy


Considering that we live in the same rough area of the country you probably will. Mine was stuck in MA for over a week along with yours.


Did yours ever show any movement after sitting in MA for a week ? Or did it just show up out of the blue ? Mine is still sitting there, it looks like . First world metal problems, indeed.


Mine just showed up out of the blue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the coming of blood angel



Joined: 05 Apr 2010
Posts: 491

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are finally here and they are gorgeous! Spinning them as I speak!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2318

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the coming of blood angel wrote:
They are finally here and they are gorgeous! Spinning them as I speak!
Awesome, glad they finally showed up! Very Happy
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
the coming of blood angel



Joined: 05 Apr 2010
Posts: 491

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the enormous posters. I really hope Timeghoul gets one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the coming of blood angel wrote:
They are finally here and they are gorgeous! Spinning them as I speak!


Just got a text a bit ago from the wife saying that mine arrived today as well Very Happy Can't wait to get off work !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group