P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KETZER - "Satan's Boundaries Unchained" - OUT NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.aske

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think his intent is to rip anyone off. He's very easy to find.

Last edited by .aske on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had problems with Dennis/KBTMT. OK, he can be slow with what he does, but he ALWAYS makes sure everything gets settled.

And I've seen those vids too and all I can say is that he has a damn fine collection. You guys shouldn't worry about what he does in his spare time. Ever thought that there could be other factors that slow the process of releasing the picLP down?
hellfrost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he would be a honest person he had answered to my mails and tell me that he needs some more time to release the picture records but NOTHING!

He takes my money and the money from several other collectors and start a new shop.

A mail takes him about 1-2 minutes but he makes videos...
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dealt with him through his eBay shop a few weeks ago and everything have been great. Great communication, fast shipping, just as always before.

This guy is not a rip off. I honestly think you will get all what you paid for.
hellfrost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He makes everything like showing videos, selling on ebay and much more but he doesnīt answer to my mails because he isnīt a honest person!

But he will pay for this RIP OFF! He is just a young kid who needs to learn how life is going!
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellfrost wrote:
He makes everything like showing videos, selling on ebay and much more but he doesnīt answer to my mails because he isnīt a honest person!

But he will pay for this RIP OFF! He is just a young kid who needs to learn how life is going!

You obviously don't know him. He actually is a very honest person.
I don't know how old YOU are, but Dennis isn't exactly a young kid anymore.
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have dealt with KBTMT directly or indirectly via ebay. i never had any complaints and actually appreciate anyone who runs a label whatsoever. i am sure that there is lots of work involved, where you most probably will not get rich out of it.

however, and this is a big however, as the guy is a vinyl collector & customer at other labels himself as well, he is more than aware what a rip-off means and should despise that as much as WE all do. having said that, i just don't understand why he does not reply to ANY of the messages i sent to him or others such as hellfrost.

let's face it, the majority of people ordered & paid the stuff in april/may this year. we have november by now. if there was an explanation for the long delay, well, why doesn't he clearly mention the reasons for the delay?

over the last couple of weeks i sent various requests to cancel the order and ask for a refund via paypal. after such a long delay this fair request. if he had lost his emails & stuff, fair enough, but i am pretty sure he still has access to his paypal account and check the history. to my recent claims, i have NEVER received any reply whatsoever.

as much as i like his youtube postings, i am more than unpleased, as he could have spent a minute sending me at least ONE direct reply message and finally to repay to me, after I asked still politely.
hellfrost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I know him very well because he has ripped me off and there is nothing which can change my meaning about this person!

He shall give me back my money and we will never meet us again!

If you know him better please let him know that he needs to pay back the stolen money.

I know a lot of collectors all over the world and very good mailorders but he isnīt a honest person.
Hellstrike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis is a honest guy, no worry. Wink

NecroDoom: He was really busy with our German bureaucracy and to renew all e-mail adresses and so on. He had also a long discussion with his bank for a new bank account, with his girlfriend etc.

As far as I know he has a new e-mail adress. Did you use the new e-mail?

Furthermore, I heard some rumors about some new stuff from Zarathustra. That takes some time, too.

And as the others said, a delay can also be caused by other reasons.

It's possible that he'll visite the NWN! Festival. I ask him, if I'll see him there. Wink
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
Furthermore, I heard some rumors about some new stuff from Zarathustra. That takes some time, too.
Yeah, 6 years since the last album already Smile
Hellstrike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
Hellstrike wrote:
Yeah, 6 years since the last album already Smile

Yeah Laughing
After 6 years it should be a great album!. Smile
hellfrost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:

NecroDoom: He was really busy with our German bureaucracy and to renew all e-mail adresses and so on. He had also a long discussion with his bank for a new bank account, with his girlfriend etc.

It's possible that he'll visite the NWN! Festival. I ask him, if I'll see him there. Wink

Iīve used all mail-addresses ever known but he never answered! He has time for everything but not for his customers and this will be the same if he will start the new shop!

I only want my money back and he will never hear from me for all time!
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:

-->> Yes, I did use the new email address. Again no reply. If I had not paid money already, the situation would be of course different. If he is that honest as you say, he could just send me back my EUR 80 and end of the story. But til today neither a refund nor a reply.

Hellstrike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand both of you and I also want to know what's going on with him. Did you try to contact him via Facebook or Youtube? If not, I'll do so.
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
I understand both of you and I also want to know what's going on with him. Did you try to contact him via Facebook or Youtube? If not, I'll do so.

I did indeed send him various direct messages to the KBTMT and his private facebook profile. No communication back.

I can understand when he gets floaded with such messages and maybe it is too much to cope with at the moment. Since he is running a label and distro, it must be in his interest to restore his image. Cashing in the money and not replying to any kind messages sent to various addresses is not okay to say the least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: