P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grengar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, etc. Reply with quote

I search endlessly for:

The True Werwolf Vampyr Strigoi & Rituals CD
The True Werwolf Endless Journeys double cassette
Satanic Warmaster Black Metal Massacre LIVE CD
Satanic Warmaster Black Metal Massacre LIVE LP (I want one of each of the three covers)
Armour Can't Resist Your Spell / Hellfire 7" EP
Armour Kodoku no Warrior 7" EP
Armour Blitzkrieg Warrior 7" EP
Armour / Nocturnal Creation of the Possessed / Highway Survivor 7" EP

Secondary:

Bestial Noise Demo Tape
Blasphemous Evil Priest Sodomy TAPE
Blasphemous Evil Old Necromancers pic LP
Blasphemous Evil Old Necromancers LP
Vetala Satanic Morbid Metal LP
I'm interested in most Vetala material aside from the split swith Black Cilice and Appalachian Winter.

One Tail, One Head digipak
One Tail, One Head One Tail, One Head EP
One Tail, One Head Tandava EP
One Tail, One Head Demo
One Tail, One Head Demo II
Mare Spheres Like Death MLP
Aptorian Demon Libertus LP

Zines:
kaleidoscope #9
kaleidoscope #7
morbid abominations #2
procession of black doom #5
cross of black steel #1

I'm in interested in most SW releases for a decent price that I do not already own.

I don't have much stuff for trade but if you're open to it, maybe I could find something for you.

I will pay via PayPal.

PM or eMail nanking731@gmail.com

Good transactions with: Unearthly, lordoftherim and others, also on sites like discogs and eGay, I will show you my feedback if you like.

Last edited by Grengar on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Mastema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what do you own?
Grengar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastema wrote:
so what do you own?

Lots of stuff... Nothing for trade at the moment, though I'd let go of some stuff like my Nyogthaeblisz and Lord Foul LPs for something I desire greatly.

All PMs answered.
Grengar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated list.
N.W.D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can still get the Black Cilice LP from both Cocaina and Bubonic. Bubonic even has the Black Cilice/Vetala split ep!

There's really no point in trying to find the demos, not anymore anyway.
Grengar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N.W.D wrote:
You can still get the Black Cilice LP from both Cocaina and Bubonic. Bubonic even has the Black Cilice/Vetala split ep!

There's really no point in trying to find the demos, not anymore anyway.

Thanks I'll give Bubonic an order soon. Does anyone still stock Morbid Esotericism the new Black Cilice EP?
N.W.D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grengar wrote:
Does anyone still stock Morbid Esotericism the new Black Cilice EP?

It was available for ages from Zinarthan, the label that released it, then I think Zinarthan's remaining copies got sent to Cocainacopia. I checked before my previous post and they were all gone.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?artist=Black+Cilice&ev=ab

Can get Black Cilice/Satanize-Pactum Diabolicum and Morbid Esoterism ep from discogs. Grab them before they start being sold for insane prices like older Vetala vinyl!
grp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, Reply with quote

Grengar wrote:

morbid abominations #2

http://www.graveritualprod.com/offerings/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=283

My very last copy...
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, Reply with quote

Grengar wrote:
I search endlessly for:

I have one or two unplayed copies (old distro stock) that I can sell for US$ 12.00 each, but I'm located in the Netherlands and because the postage rates have gone through the roof - especially when it comes to parcels shipped to a non-European destination - I presume you're not willing to pay 17.10 (actual cost!) on top of that for shipping?

EDIT: Just noticed that the user above me has resurrected a semi-old thread. Ah well...
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Grengar wrote:
I search endlessly for:

I have one or two unplayed copies (old distro stock) that I can sell for US$ 12.00 each, but I'm located in the Netherlands and because the postage rates have gone through the roof - especially when it comes to parcels shipped to a non-European destination - I presume you're not willing to pay 17.10 (actual cost!) on top of that for shipping?

EDIT: Just noticed that the user above me has resurrected a semi-old thread. Ah well...

I'm right here, just switched accounts. This is still my wantlist.

No thanks K.D.S. , it doesn't sound that bad except for the shipping I bought 4 satanic warmaster 7"s in the Netherlands off ebay once and it wasn't that expensive. I've seen the Blasphemous Evil Pic LP's sell on discogs for as low as 9 USD. And the first press sell for 35USD.
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, Reply with quote

grp wrote:
Grengar wrote:

morbid abominations #2

http://www.graveritualprod.com/offerings/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=283

My very last copy...

Hmmmmm
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: WANTLIST: Satanic Warmaster, The True Werwolf, Vothana, Reply with quote

Nanking wrote:
K.D.S. wrote:
Grengar wrote:
I search endlessly for:

I'm right here, just switched accounts. This is still my wantlist.

No thanks K.D.S. , it doesn't sound that bad except for the shipping I bought 4 satanic warmaster 7"s in the Netherlands off ebay once and it wasn't that expensive. I've seen the Blasphemous Evil Pic LP's sell on discogs for as low as 9 USD. And the first press sell for 35USD.

No worries, I totally understand, shipping is a killer. Shipping a bunch of 7"-es from the Netherlands to the States is nowhere near as expensive because smaller packages like those usually fit through a regular sized mailbox, whereas a 10" or 12" record obviously doesn't. The 17.10 I mentioned is the flat fee for those kind of parcels shipped to any non-European destination, as long as the weight does not exceed 2 kilograms. But for one record, especially a cheaper one, it's really not worth the trouble.

Hope you're able to get it from someone who is able to offer cheaper shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: