P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

+A C R I M O N I O U S N E W A L B U M +
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: +A C R I M O N I O U S N E W A L B U M + Reply with quote

This concerns the new album by greek Typhonian Black Metallers Acrimonious, which will be henceforth known to Man, as "Sunyata". Taken from the band's Facebook directly:

A new track will be uploaded today, day of Saturn, Sun in Libra the Thirteenth Day of the Month. Stay tuned fuckers.

Update:

Sample of a track from the new album, called "The Hollow Wedjat". This video is nothing official and will be deleted soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYDYEmsPvXc&feature=plcp

The High Priests of Kheper-Ra that melted for the New Endeavour Entitled Sunyata-thus making the invisible, Visible to the light of consciousness, are:

Cain Letifer- Luciferian Division via Prophecy, dervishi madness and Orphic dreaming.

Semjaza 218- Muladhara binaural beats, Apep Connection.

ar-Ra'ad al-Iblis- A Blessed Hand of the Scribe

C.Docre-Drums (Chains of Charybdis)

Acherotnas V.P.9 (no longer part of the band)-Shakti Bubbles of Characith

Acrimonious consists of Nightbringer, Thy Darkened Shade ( and x-Morbid Insulter, x-Acherontas) members, fyi.

Update: from acrimonious Facebook

well, the video here is cheap-assed, so don't expect that the visual aspect of the 20-paged booklet (which will accompany the Muse) will be of such low proporsions. On the contrary, it is Sublime, and Superb, conducted by 2 Brilliant Visionaires- namely Kyle Fite and Vamperess Imperivm- that we all in the band worked together, for so long a Time . I woveremphasize the importance, that the listener should have the opportunity to sit back "jaws agape", just looking to both the actual artwork of Kyle, and the flawless presentation and sigillic Witchcraft of V.I. in vinyl format. Let us just hope that the pressing plant does the job good! Amen.
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent Interview:

This interview was supposed to be included in the 3rd issue of Caducifer zine, yet one of the main contributors of the publication was brutally murdered recently, so we post it online as it might had never seen the light of day otherwise.

1. Let's start from the current state of affairs. It seems you are working on a new album now. Can you tell a few words about it? In particular, what themes will it be focused upon lyric-wise, and how will it differ from "Purulence" music-wise?

Sunyata-the new album, focuses on many different aspects of the path of the adversary. To be more precise, each song is dedicated either to a deity or to magical alchemical processes (which are initiated VIA the deities). There are songs that focus on the female aspect of the great void which transcends duality, via duality(the union of Samael-Lilith) which are expressed through the vehicle of Holy Hecate . Also, there are songs about the Solar active current of the Nightside which is phallic in essence (Lucifer is explored and adored here). I would not like to talk much about the lyrics, it would be much more preferable for the reader to immerse himself into them to find his own meaning, as everything gets translated through the subjective filters of the receivers mind. We think that the lyrics of 'Sunyata' are the best we have received until present time. Musically, it is quite different than Purulence, more powerful and ecstatic I would say. There is no reason to create the same album twice, so yes, it will be quite different yet still of the blackest of metals.

2. Why have you decided to change your pseudonym to Cain Letifer? (At least, as I remember, on your debut demo the abbreviation "C.L." was deciphered in a different way…) What does this name mean to you, and how do you interpret it in relation to your own personality? I see references to the Qayinite Tradition (as set forth by TOTBL/Templum Falcis Cruentis) where Letifer is the name of one of the aspects of Qayin. What do you think about "Liber Falxifer" and the tradition as a whole? Do you find there any things that appeal to your own views on Death? And what is your understanding of Death?

Good point. Yes, my initial nickname was Carnage Lust which I picked up a decade ago (when I was 16 years old). Which pretty much depicts the initial steps of the band until 2005 (when things started getting more serious), you know adolescent enthusiasm, negation of moral codes, blasphemy and nihilism. All these things at a certain time had to be transcended of course, and so I had to also change the rather immature nickname, but I though it appropriate to find another one, while keeping the initials in order to restore the continuity between the first and the second period of the band.(that is, after 2005).
The figure of Cain is of vital importance in the Witch lore and wordless current we follow, the implications of the murderous act of Abel is symbolic of the spiritual leap one has to achieve from the slumbering state of the unawakened human condition via change, which is violent and 'evil'(read, dynamic) to the conscious, bright state of the accuser of all that is created by false duality. Letifer, because nigredo is our way to become. Death is the force which infuses life in our astral and as a consequence in our physical bodies, because it negates stasis-stagnation. It is a slap in cheek that activates our vitality in order to become better, more useful to the gods, and-- indeed- inhuman…for the human condition must perish. Without death, life and forward movement would be impossible.
My views on the Qayinite Tradition is that it is interesting, but I have never explored this current in a practical way so I cannot comment much. On the other hand, TOTBL has helped very much to unveil the fireborn Promethean spirit in me, and even though I disagree on certain theoretical matters, the practical side is extremely powerful, extremely helpful and valid to the core.

3. In another band where you now play – Acherontas – you use the name Parfaxitas 450. Why have you chosen the name of a sentinel of the Martial qliphotic tunnel? Can you say that it reflects different side of your personality, or does it just logically supplement the name that you use in Acrimonious?;;

To continue from where I stopped in the previous answer, as Linda Falorio brilliantly puts it-Parfaxitas- being the Qliphotic sentinel of the 27th tunnel- aids the practioner to "push evolution from primitive mammalian pre-programmed linear time circuits which bind us to social-sexual selves and to our own meta-programming of collective neurogenetic circuitry." You are correct, Parfaxitas and its cabalistic enumeration of 450, is just a state, but there are others as well. Through Acherontas, I channel a more warlike and explosive force and hence the choice.

4. As you now play guitars in Acherontas and the leader of that band plays guitars in Acrimonious, it would be safe to assume that there are strong bonds between the two bands. But are there any other bands with whom you closely communicate and who are spiritually close to Acrimonious, in your opinion?

Acrimonious and Acherontas is a brotherhood sharing common members and beliefs. Even if Acherontas is linked to a certain Cult dedicated to Tiamat and the Undead gods , and Acrimonious are of a more typhonian nature, we are brothers in flesh and spirit. All members of Acrimonious and Acherontas follow the magical path, which is something very rare in the worldwide scene which is infested by dirty drunken metalloids. Two bands that are spiritually close to us are Thy Darkened Shade who are releasing their first full length through WTC on Walpurgisnacht 2012, and Nightbringer (four of us are session members for the european live rituals of them).

5. On a related note, as far as I understand, the split with Zygoatsis and Bestial Raids is considered by you as bootleg due to the label's careless treatment. But what are your relations with those bands after that incident? And why have you decided to make a split with them? Is it possible that you'll make some splits in the future?

No bad blood with the bands, I just was extremely pissed off with the label's attitude regarding the sound of the cd, which was unacceptable to say the least (as the masters he sent to the pressing plant contained sound fuck-ups, but he obviously didn't care much about it). Yes, our very next release after 'Sunyata' gets released through Agonia Records, will be a split release with our brothers "Thy Darkened Shade".It will be a concept release, circling around goddess Naamah and the firebringer Azazel.

6. I've noticed a quotation from Andrew Chumbley's "Qutub" on your page at Agonia Records' website. What do you think about this author, about his "Azoëtia" and other works? What does attract you in the Sabbatic Craft?

My opinion on magister Andrew D. Chumbley is that regardless of what one thinks of his contribution in magic, his poetry is of the most captivating, magically charged, and potent essence. For me his contribution to the Cunning Craft of Crooked Path Sorcery is very big, and this will shine in the immediate future, as his death was quite recent. The book of Dreaming that is Azoetia is to be explored by the practicus alone, as he/she ascends to the blessed mysteries of the holy Sabbatic rites. Cultus Sabbati is a valid system of magic through which the magical quintessence can shine on one's path,for through the sexual rites of eleusis the bipolarised current of Samael-Lilith can be activated.

7. In relation to the abovementioned quote, what does music, and Black Metal in particular, mean to you? What can be the magical uses of music? It is well known that music can serve as effective means of propaganda, but can there be more subtle, hidden implications?

Music can presence acausal (which is non spatial and beyond time) forces via rhythm and melody(or via the absence of melody). Black Metal is the phallus that impregnates the Womb of Lilith which
oozes with the amrita of immortality. It is a weapon of transformation and demonic self-exploration, the coming-forth of Set who is hidden in the unconscious. I value Black Metal very much, because it helped me to come in contact with the hidden side, the malicious and chthonic forces of the thoughtless light, even though most of the bands and individuals who channeled the current, were doing so unconsciously and without knowing. Let's face it, the most potent Black Metal was created by kids, who had nothing to do with Magic and Mysticism. Let us now only imagine, how much potent Black Metal, or Sinister Music in general can become (because indeed, BM is just a form sinister music takes, maybe not the stronger one I would say as dark ambient for example is more aligned to the thoughtless energies of the black light), if practiced by genuinely enlightened Luciferian children.

8. What other authors and books can you mention among your influences? What fields of occultism are you interested in generally?

Kenneth Grant, Michael Bertiaux, Anton Long, Austin Osman Spare, Julius Evola, Aleister Crowley, Thomas Karlsson, Agrippa, when it comes to the alchemical science. Umberto Eco, Thomas Mann, Dante, Jung, Freud, Milton, Blake,Nietzsche, Lovecraft, and Kazantzakis are some names that pop to mind first when it comes to literature, psychology, and philosophy that truly inspired me and still continue to do so. I am interested in ceremonial magic-evokation and invocation, scrying and astral traveling, the tarot, qliphotic transformation, hermeticism, the synopsis of which is the Great Work.

9. Are you interested in the dark ancient traditions of your native country? In the course of recent years one could observe an increased interest in "dark heathenism" among the Black Metal bands, and this interest has been most notably stirred by the publication of Shamaatae's books and the activity of such labels as Scythe of Death and Ætergap. There are also attempts to systematize and/or reconstruct dark/adversarial side of other ancient traditions besides the Germanic one, at least I'm aware of such attempts in Russia. Are some serious researches going on in this field in Greece, or perhaps you have made your own studies? Besides that, I'm curious to know if there are any dark Hellenic witchcraft/folk magic traditions similar to Scandinavian Svartkonst and Trolldom, Russian Chernoknizhie, African Kindoki, etc? Also, one Greek deity that is somehow popular in modern occult circles is Hecate, and, in particular, some non-Greek authors have published books dedicated to her. Some of those authors portray Hecate as a dark deity, queen of the witches, while others maintain that she isn't really dark. What are your thoughts on this? Furthermore, Shamaatae aka Vexior 218, whom I've mentioned above, incorporates Greek deity Pan in his primarily Scandinavian system. Although his perception of Pan is heavily influenced by the depiction of this god by Aleister Crowley and, subsequently, the Chaos magicians, still, I'd like to know what's your opinion about it and what do you think about the connection of Pan with Lucifer, Loki, Baphomet and Samael?

Let me briefly speak about goddess Hekate, which is my patron Goddess since quite some time. She is beyond good and evil, being beyond the Abyss. She is the torch of transformation, in the sense that if you want real change in your life then She is the one that you will call unto (being the Goddess of the crossroads, She can alter your path or re-align it according to your true Will.). She is indeed the matrix of all magic and a Key to both the Qliphotic and the Sephirotic worlds as well, for She wields the keys of true initiation (kleidouchos) and the torches of gnosis (dadophoros) . The waning, waxing and the full moon typify this greatly in the macrocosm as the periodic menstrual flow of the female does so in the microcosm. Which means that the aspects of the dark female are earthed according to the lunar kalas. But of course time is an illusion, so the true gnosis of Hecate (and Kali for the matter) is to be found beyond the veils of illusion, through awakening the Kundalini shakti and following the threads of our spider goddess Lilith (which connect the threads of the astral web) towards Lucitherionic all-gnosis. My perception about Pan is that he is first and foremost a chthonic chaotic priapic God who is linked to the forbidden sabbatic sexual mysteries. The word Panic stems from that God, and indeed panic is a psychological aspect which arrises in the satanist after the god is properly invoked. Panic although imbalanced an emotion can, through proper preparation lead to enlightenment via leaping into the qliphotic tunnels and absorbing the energies properly. That is to say, Pan is an initiator of Gamaliel and can awaken the black flame in the satanist through certain rites of passage. His number by utilizing gematria is 131 which is the number of Samael. Hence, there is a strong link between these gods. Loki has similar aspects, but he is different in the sense that he is a trickster god. Yet all these dark Gods push the intellect of the magician to its limit, challenging his mind in order to make the draconian seeker see that there is no truth at all, but only subjectivity. They erase the intellectual blackboard of the individual from all pre-programmed notions of ethos, morality, faith and attachment. They kill the human inside of us, in order to give rise to Vindex. For the only truth is Chaos! Concerning Baphomet, we regard Baphomet as a cruel female deity . Lastly, regarding the Hellenic mysteries, one should read about the mysteries of the Kabeiroi and the Eleusynian mysteries as well.
About Shamaatae, I have not read panparadox nor Gulveigarbok yet, so I cannot comment on his works.

Last edited by amrita_210 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10. What is the ultimate goal of your existence, and what methods you, as Satanist, use to achieve this goal?

My goal is to become one with Chaos. The means to achieve this is to become continuously. To break away from stasis and always evolve into something better, purer, full of light, closer to perfection. To bring forth the reptilian which will devour the human.

11. Is there any Occult/Satanic underground in Greece (any serious organizations, orders, etc)?

There are lodges from serious orders that are based on different countries. That's all I can say!

12. Is Acrimonious studio-only project, or have you ever played live? And how do you think, can live rituals be an effective way of transmission of acausal energies to the earthly realm?

Last gig we played was in 2006 with Watain and Dead Congregation. Now the band consists of the right individuals so if we ever play live in the future, I think it's going to be cool. Of course live rituals can emanate a strong acausal link into this plane (via the earthing of energies which are then 'shaped' and canalised accordingly), that is the ONLY reason a black metal band should perform live.

13. Your final words for this interview…

Was never a fan of closing statements, but I encourage all worthy readers to check our upcoming opus entitled Sunyata, which will be released in September 2012 via Agonia Records.
Best regards,
/Cain Letifer
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The images crafted for this 8-fold sonic assault follow an arc of evocative automatism unfolding into the Lunar sheathings of Hecate’s ever radiant Mystery. Without the Solar Light, the Moon is dead and dark. Yet, without the Moon, the Light is lost and without form. She comprehends and transmutes the effusion of Sunfire, being known by its Light even as she embodies all True Knowing in the Darkness of her Bloodflow. "

• We enter into the Nexus of Sunyata through the Gate of Babalon, dissolving in its Superstellar Alembic as we behold our Mother, with Whom we are One, likewise consumed in Black Flame. This is the First Oracle. Ever receding into an Infinitude of Stars, She is ever, yet never, consumed. Our anticipation cannot approximate the Paradox of her Love. Burn the body as we will, we always remain until the head is given to flames. Thus it is that Hadit knows the female-beast of “flaming hair.”

• Below the hem of Her Garment, we envision Light descending in the Lamen with Doves. Behind her eyes we behold Darkness ascendant. Inverse now is our Triangulation. The Light is Threefold reflecting in the Darkness. From the Triune Face of the Goddess, the Beast is born into the centre of this most Holy Hexagram . Her Waters sustain his Fires, returning us to the Primordial Mist.

...part of the whole text, written by the Hand and the Eye- Kyle Fite, who present's his Vision and how that matches to the artistic Will, enfleshed.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sample sounds excellent, so when is the offical release date ? Thought I read someplace it was September, but that time has passed...
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're -actually- working this out currently, so as to catch the November deadline. I am sure that Filip/Agonia will make the necassary announcements online, during the month October. Black wax will be gestating a thick, fat booklet containing original art from a very special painter. Also, V.Imperium managed all else artistic, such as the design and putting all these little pieces together, and -not to forget- working like a Franciscan monk, observing austerities and privation for Satanaama.
Dalihrob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Let's face it, the most potent Black Metal was created by kids, who had nothing to do with Magic and Mysticism. Let us now only imagine, how much potent Black Metal, or Sinister Music in general can become (because indeed, BM is just a form sinister music takes, maybe not the stronger one I would say as dark ambient for example is more aligned to the thoughtless energies of the black light), if practiced by genuinely enlightened Luciferian children.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Very good interview
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man.
grp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amrita_210 wrote:
yet one of the main contributors of the publication was brutally murdered recently

Exclamation

Who ? Wasn't Kronum one of the guys behind this zine ?
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grp wrote:
amrita_210 wrote:
yet one of the main contributors of the publication was brutally murdered recently

Exclamation

grp,

you have pm!
grp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amrita_210 wrote:
grp wrote:
amrita_210 wrote:

Exclamation

grp,

you have pm!

Thanks.
amrita_210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome.
Ignotus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sample sounds exactly like Nightbringer :/
Not the same Acrimonious that released "Perdition Gospel" may I ask what is the point of having two bands that sound the same??
In Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignotus wrote:
Not the same Acrimonious that released "Perdition Gospel" may I ask what is the point of having two bands that sound the same??

You're an idiot.

Sample sounds great! I like the vocals and basswork a lot, particularly.
Ignotus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Ignotus wrote:

You're an idiot.

Sample sounds great! I like the vocals and basswork a lot, particularly.

Perhaps or maybe you should clean your ears, have you heard any of these bands before?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: