P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VOMIT RITUAL. BLACK DEATH BAND.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AtomicDesolator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Yeah, I shouldn't be such an asshole. I should do whatever one else does, which is lie and say "this is killer!". I say lie, because I don't believe for one minute that anyone actually likes or gets something from a band that is doing exactly what a hundred others are doing....especially considering that a few (ones I mentioned) do it ten times better with far more conviction and have been for years.

I can also not be so long winded and just say titles like "Bestial Sex Goats" are downright stupid and that this track sounds like it was whipped up in an afternoon, then downloaded right to MySpace.

Your not being an asshole... You are just giving me your opinion of how you feel about this... But like CR99 said for our first attempt I thought we pulled it off well. Honestly other bands who do this for there first time usually come out having a horrible sound and sounds like they can't even play there instruments and I hope we are not like that.
AtomicDesolator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are also right about the people who say our stuff is killer and they are probably lying. totally there with you man. But the people who say that, are those the same people that requested for a VR demo which is like 20?
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont think too much on what he said. If a large majority like it, youve got something going. You dont have to answer everything. I like it a lot, missed the promo's I guess :s Good stuff though!
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperative Coronation wrote:
If a large majority like it, youve got something going.

With that logic, I guess Titanic really is the best film ever made and Jessica Simpson is one of the greatest artists of our time.

Every time you attempt to create something and present it to others, you have to understand that you're putting yourself on a chopping block. Those who can't take harsh criticism should be prepared for this and those that can't take it within the realms of Black/Death Metal should get the fuck out. This is not "nice" music meant for nice people, so criticism shouldn't be either.

It's also a good test of one's convictions and how much they strongly believe in what they do. If you believe in what you do and have the confidence in it, then my words would be meaningless. When some wimp threats me with violence over something I said (bad move on their part), it only goes to show their own insecurities.

It's not a personal attack on anyone either. If a close friend of mine who plays in a band created something I thought was crap, I'd tell them right to their face. I do it all the time and they don't cry or whine, but respected the fact I'm honest and have balls. Especially considering the amount of ass lickers that made up the "underground". Who give good reviews to keep promos coming in, or because they want to brush shoulders with their idols or because they "know" somebody in the band.
AtomicDesolator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not taking it hard of what you said.... I'm just saying your giving me your opinion. But if you don't like it then it doesn't bother me.
AtomicDesolator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I think if someone didn't like our stuff they wouldn't even reply on the topic and probably just ignore it.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
If a large majority like it, youve got something going.

With that logic, I guess Titanic really is the best film ever made and Jessica Simpson is one of the greatest artists of our time.

Every time you attempt to create something and present it to others, you have to understand that you're putting yourself on a chopping block. Those who can't take harsh criticism should be prepared for this and those that can't take it within the realms of Black/Death Metal should get the fuck out. This is not "nice" music meant for nice people, so criticism shouldn't be either.

It's also a good test of one's convictions and how much they strongly believe in what they do. If you believe in what you do and have the confidence in it, then my words would be meaningless. When some wimp threats me with violence over something I said (bad move on their part), it only goes to show their own insecurities.

It's not a personal attack on anyone either. If a close friend of mine who plays in a band created something I thought was crap, I'd tell them right to their face. I do it all the time and they don't cry or whine, but respected the fact I'm honest and have balls. Especially considering the amount of ass lickers that made up the "underground". Who give good reviews to keep promos coming in, or because they want to brush shoulders with their idols or because they "know" somebody in the band.

100%
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: