P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Icelandic BM Appreciation thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1970
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
is it allowed?


In the uploads/requests thread aye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoltar



Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 278
Location: Paris, France

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After they started as a quite average slam DM band, I really, really like the new direction GONE POSTAL and I think they should be mentioned as well here. Saw them live twice and both times they killed everything. They're frighteningly young though and don't 'look' BM at all but their new music is really, really good. Dissonant and disturbing at the same time.

I have to agree on CARPE NOCTEM too. Can't wait for their new material...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2149
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gone postal are good but they aren't black metal and they didn't start as a black metal band and then change so i didn't mention them...

still, gone postal are great and they share a guitar player with svartidauđi which some say shows, but you will have to be the judge of that.

did i mention gone postal are really great?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1970
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil


That the band that has CDs going for stupid silly prices that could pay off a third of my student loan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil


That the band that has CDs going for stupid silly prices that could pay off a third of my student loan?


You got it man!!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1970
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichrist Decimator wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil


That the band that has CDs going for stupid silly prices that could pay off a third of my student loan?


You got it man!!.


1. Bootleg CD wth exactly the same design
2. Sell for very high prices
3. ???
4. Profit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil


That the band that has CDs going for stupid silly prices that could pay off a third of my student loan?


You got it man!!.


1. Bootleg CD wth exactly the same design
2. Sell for very high prices
3. ???
4. Profit



Hahaha, exactly!! And that's why scammers love's Black Metal Kvltists Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4718
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myrk hasn't been mentioned yet. I liked their CD on Ketzer Rec. a lot.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2149
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil
why should we? they haven't been active in over two decades? if you want a complete list check out metal archives. if you want a short list of active bands this is the place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2112

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know the guy behind Curse and Fortid moved to Norway ?
Very good bands !
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2149
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Myrk hasn't been mentioned yet. I liked their CD on Ketzer Rec. a lot.
see above answer minus one decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil
why should we? they haven't been active in over two decades? if you want a complete list check out metal archives. if you want a short list of active bands this is the place.



Sorry, I didn't know this was about purely Active Icelandics Black Metal bands.However, I didn't say it in a "Imperative tone" Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2149
Location: 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antichrist Decimator wrote:
harmless wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil
why should we? they haven't been active in over two decades? if you want a complete list check out metal archives. if you want a short list of active bands this is the place.



Sorry, I didn't know this was about purely Active Icelandics Black Metal bands.However, I didn't say it in a "Imperative tone" Smile
i wants to be mads!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antichrist Decimator



Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Posts: 457
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
harmless wrote:
Antichrist Decimator wrote:
I can't believe no one mention Flames of Hell yet Twisted Evil
why should we? they haven't been active in over two decades? if you want a complete list check out metal archives. if you want a short list of active bands this is the place.



Sorry, I didn't know this was about purely Active Icelandics Black Metal bands.However, I didn't say it in a "Imperative tone" Smile
i wants to be mads!



Don't yell at me or you will have to deal with my awful english Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group