P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Revenge “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” CD, Winterblut LPs
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Revenge “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” CD, Winterblut LPs Reply with quote

Revenge “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” CD
ANTI-GOTH 200

For over a decade, Revenge has persisted in cultivating what is arguably one of the most confrontational sounds in the metal underground. Immediate, controlled and utterly violent, their work stands alone in the depth of its hostility and refusal to follow trends.
On their earliest releases, Revenge established a particular sound and general approach to their music that released itself as a cacophonous flood of manic aggression. Their music has continued to evolve through the years, however, and the release of 2008’s “Infiltration.Downfall.Death” saw the band expand its approach to utilize a wider variety of song structures and recording techniques to strengthen its musical assault. Their new album, “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” continues in this vein, with further development in the way the songs are presented augmenting the extremity of the violent chaotic architecture that Revenge created with their previous output.
While Revenge still predominantly relies upon the relentless blasting fury for which they have always been revered, this album, like the last, is punctuated by moments of mid paced sections hammering down into doom ridden bulldozer riffs showing the band striking a perfect balance between genocidal annihilation and individualized slow painful crushing destruction. Additionally, the raw and chaotic production that Revenge utilized on much of their earlier work has been wisely expanded upon just enough to reveal the full spectrum of the instrumentation. While maintaining a very strict dedication to the original sound, aesthetic and structure that has been the foundation of the band since the very beginning. These strategic adaptations have made the songs even more potent and to the point.
The elite, strengthen themselves, and leave the weak behind, and this is precisely the approach that Revenge has taken with this new release. As usual, Revenge’s sound is caustic with the obsessive fury of J. Read’s insane percussive assault and rabid, spiteful vocals. While long time session member Vermin offers a thick and grinding guitar and bass attack beyond anything heard on the bands previous albums.
Consumed with contempt, Revenge continue to press forward walking alone above the weak scum with absolute disregard for all who question their approach. This militant doctrine defines all of Revenge’s work, but it is most prominent on this, their fourth album. All unnecessary elements have been stripped and discarded leaving only the most effective weapons in the Revenge arsenal with which to continue down the supremacist path of undying intolerance for the swine known as mankind.

“ The scam has come undone. Move on it or step aside. Take your place at the back of the line. When it’s time to move equalization begins. Behold forced correction.”

SCUM.COLLAPSE.ERADICATION
1 Us And Them (High Power)
2 Retaliation (Fallout Prayer) -LISTEN-
3 Parasite Gallows (In Line)
4 Filth Solution (Intolerance)
5 Banner Degradation (Exile Or Death)
6 Burden eradication (Nailed Down)
7 Pride Ruination (Division Collapse)
8 Scorned Detractor (Trust No One)

Recording lineup
J. Read Drums/Vocals
Vermin Session Guitar/Bass

Nuclear War Now! Productions
USA /CD/LP/Pic Disc/TS/Hooded Sweatshirt

LP/Pic Disc/TS/HSW coming in March-April 2012

NOTE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN EUROPE. YOU SHOULD ORDER IT FROM OSMOSE INSTEAD. THANKS

==============================================================================================

Winterblut “Der 6. Danach” LPs Out Now

Winterblut “Der 6. Danach, Opus I: Leidenswege” LP -LISTEN-
ANTI-GOTH 195

Winterblut “Der 6. Danach, Opus II: Geistermusik & Opus III: Orgelmusik” LP -LISTEN-
ANTI-GOTH 196

As with all of Winterblut’s releases, the debut album “Der 6. Danach” is an ambitious and astounding work of black art. Originally released in 1999 under the banner of Darker Than Black Records, this album was the first proper full-length Winterblut recording and began the unfolding of what would become one of the most unique catalogs in Black Metal. For this vinyl release, L’hiver, after years of assessing the impact of this recording, has reorganized the tracks to better suit the various stages of the work. The first of the two LPs, subtitled “Opus 1: Leidenswege,” is primal Black Metal. Directed by aggressive percussion, the tracks on this LP are, for the most part, attacking and pure. The songs forming the body of Opus 1 demonstrate the intense musculature of the corpus of Winterblut’s sound. As Opus 1 progresses, this corpus is gradually defleshed leaving only the bleak consciousness of the music. A greater influx of the atmospheric and ethereal elements begins to manifest giving way to the tracks on “Opus 2: Geistmusik” and “Opus 3: Orgelmusik.” With these songs, L’hiver sought to attain an even darker sounding Black Metal by utilizing only keyboards, drums and vocals. Assisted by a talented session keyboard player, L’hiver descends deep into cold and impersonal realms with the songs here. While Winterblut may not be the only band to have attempted to create dark Black Metal without the use of guitars, the second half of this album is perhaps the most successful of these efforts. From its inception, Winterblut has remained unpredictable and mysterious. “Der 6. Danach” offers a glimpse of the mission that L’hiver would carry out over the next 13 years after the release of this album and reveals the vast spectrum of Winterblut’s sound.

Both LPs are limited to 250 copies. All on black vinyl with jackets printed on uncoated grey/white stock.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

B Gasmask

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any hints re. when the REVENGE LP will be available for purchase?

What will the Die Hard version feature?
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the CD ordered, I want a new shirt.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LP/Pic Disc/TS/HSW coming in March-April 2012

Just waiting on the print files for the pic disk version. Die hard pic disk will come with flag and woven patch.

jes9582

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Winterblut is way better than I remember... Opus II and III took me by surprise... very very unique!
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Revenge “Scum.Collapse.Eradication” CD, Winterblut LPs Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

NOTE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN EUROPE. YOU SHOULD ORDER IT FROM OSMOSE INSTEAD. THANKS

Why?
Sadistik Goatfvkk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No drop shipments for Iron Bonehead? Or will the Osmose versions be the same? A flag sounds nice...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osmose did the European CD version. The CD is territory specific.

The vinyl version will be world wide. I am not sure what Osmose is planning for their vinyl version.

Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Osmose did the European CD version. The CD is territory specific.

The vinyl version will be world wide. I am not sure what Osmose is planning for their vinyl version.

So you won't include it in an order when someome from the EU orders it? I don't really care about it, I'm just curious why someone from the EU isn't allowed to order the American version of the CD.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CDs are pretty much identical except for the label logos. No, I will not send to EU countries.

ADB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
So you won't include it in an order when someome from the EU orders it? I don't really care about it, I'm just curious why someone from the EU isn't allowed to order the American version of the CD.

Just a guess, but probably because that's what's in the contract for the licensing?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. I'm not allowed to send to Europe by contract.

holy ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I'm gonna use the flag as a tablecloth for my ghastly and disturbing meals I prepare
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the postage ands up being 16 bucks vs 9 euros for a single cd, its only worth ordering from osmose if it get 3 plus items at least, and NWN is a no go (which is fair enough)...oh well
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
So the postage ands up being 16 bucks vs 9 euros for a single cd, its only worth ordering from osmose if it get 3 plus items at least, and NWN is a no go (which is fair enough)...oh well

Osmose will distribute the CD amongst the local usuals over there wouldn't they ?

I am assuming this of course, as it only makes sense though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: