P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Black Metal "Museum"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TYLDEN wrote:
Mz412 wrote:
Runhild Gammelsæter is a Girl, she were with Stephen o Mally in Thorr's Hammer and later in Sunn o))) and so forth.

Runhild black metal trivia: She used to have a lot personla letters from Varg Vikernes along with some priceless demos etc. She recently burned it all due to Vargs comments on norwegian serial killer and bomber Anders Behring Breivik. Now, carry on.

What offended her about his statement about Breivik ? The statement I read from Varg shortly after the murders implied that Varg condemned his killing of children. Did she think he should have killed more children or something?
deathster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually this BM museum idea is interesting if its well done and has stuff to show. I do not mind it.
global deathrape

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting in this thread for when Euronymous' shitty dildos are put on display
Swamplurker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gay as shit
mailweaver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

police evidence for sale!
Grengar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
TYLDEN wrote:
Mz412 wrote:
Runhild Gammelsæter is a Girl, she were with Stephen o Mally in Thorr's Hammer and later in Sunn o))) and so forth.

Runhild black metal trivia: She used to have a lot personla letters from Varg Vikernes along with some priceless demos etc. She recently burned it all due to Vargs comments on norwegian serial killer and bomber Anders Behring Breivik. Now, carry on.

What offended her about his statement about Breivik ? The statement I read from Varg shortly after the murders implied that Varg condemned his killing of children. Did she think he should have killed more children or something?

Man, what an arrogant thing to do. I'm wondering the same, what set that statement over the line?
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:

Lol, so somewhere along the line this girl was fucking someone who was given a bunch of "original" black metal memorabilia, this person then for whatever possible reason gives it to her, and she then donates it?

Pretty sure Runhild was 'dating' a member of Emperor in the 90s, which is probably what's being referred to.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the problem with this. Seems to me people occupy their lives with lots of shit to fill time. We have museums for sports, museums for art, museums for music, museums for historical monuments. Some people honestly think black metal is fascinating without being religious zealots trying to keep it pure and underground and a portal to a obscure dimension that human beings aren't allowed to enter. Good for them... I'm not among them. But I do find any of the black metal popes going around saying "fuck this.. this knowledge is only for the true believers" to be silly.

I'm more to the side of idolatry of black metal and collecting "relics" is a huge waste of time, but then again, so is a lot of other things... like talking about Burzum for example.

Keep the hate train rollin'
Worthless Joke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
I feel so much closer to Euronymous now that I know he had a similar waistline to me! Suddenly.....life........has.........new........meaning
Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that shitstained underwear, it made the morning coffee taking the wrong direction in my esophagugs.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never collect things like this, but definitely they are interesting to say the least to look at. My collecting goes to the extent of music/zines/photos/flyers but i'm more a gatherer in all of these. I have a bunch of stuff on my walls that i just picked up over the years, but they're mostly nostalgic or have cool stories behind them in some cases than anything i would show off on the internet.

Its not uncommon in the slightest though. A lot of generic items go for insane amounts of money if they're tied to a person. If any of you guys watch those shows on tv like pawn stars, etc there's a lot of times they're paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for stuff tied to this or that person in history. Its no surprise there's a subset of collectors in metal who would want to own items tied to someone influential in it.
deathster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked these Museum pix and one thing makes me wonder. This Burzum demo is from 1991, right? And has ruins of burnt church on the cover. But wasnt 1st church burned on 6.06 (+ Saturday (6th day in week) = 666) 1992 in Norway? So the timeline does not match or am I confusing something?
(And no, this is not my biggest concern in life...)
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
I guess the only thing left is a full blown museum to honor Norwegian Black Metal.

How about simply an underground metal museum?
Kopfschutz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathster wrote:
I checked these Museum pix and one thing makes me wonder. This Burzum demo is from 1991, right? And has ruins of burnt church on the cover. But wasnt 1st church burned on 6.06 (+ Saturday (6th day in week) = 666) 1992 in Norway? So the timeline does not match or am I confusing something?
(And no, this is not my biggest concern in life...)

It was released later by DSP with this artwork.
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Burzum/Demo_I/2811
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: