P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Demoncy "Enthroned.." & Do Skonu "Wom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: New Demoncy "Enthroned.." & Do Skonu "Wom Reply with quote

SOON

(updated since last site update)
news is that the new Demoncy has begun in press. The final work to be certain the packaging is all correct for what we want is at hand. The holiday slow down is now over and this should materialize finally sometime in this month of January. Only one last update exists and it will be the final release date for it which we will reveal via our website and registered users with the Forever Plagued Records . com

link to "Winds Of Plague" track from upcoming Demoncy album.

OUT NOW and only $5!

Do Skonu is a path in search for the wisdom of the occult, a ritualistic journey in depth of Slavonic mysteries and witchcraft. In your ears are hearing music, maybe familiar maybe not but this is something so much deeper to the artist. Through the power of chaos magic feelings and energy is invoked into the creation of the music. Black metal with meaning not just some egotistic ploy that desires some attention from the mundane. All lyrics and vocals are in old Russian but we have also added english translations for all other regions. Enter the dark world of ancient Slavic shamanism and black arts. Varagian; main writer & singer of Do Skonu states "I hope that for ordinary mortals my creation will carry the plague and death, but for the dark adept this is weapons and means of attainment of Darkness." Fans of Horna, Archgoat, Dodheimsgard may find "Do Skonu" of interest.

Sample

Forever Plagued Records
tomas@foreverplaguedrecords.com

Winds Of Plague
https://fpr666.bandcamp.com/music
https://soundcloud.com/forever-plagued-records
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreverplaguedrex
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*progression*
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: New Demoncy "Enthroned.." & Do Skonu " Reply with quote

Hateful_Reality wrote:

news is that the new Demoncy has begun in press. The final work to be certain the packaging is all correct for what we want is at hand. The holiday slow down is now over and this should materialize finally sometime in this month of January. Only one last update exists and it will be the final release date for it which we will reveal via our website and registered users with the Forever Plagued Records . com

Fucking cool. Sample track is killer. Hope the rest is this solid or better.
Hateful_Reality

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there have been remixing and remastering done since this early track was put up months ago. So all this waiting hasn't been totally in vain. Also of course this track is mp3, compressed quality so there is some detail lost, never the less I'm pretty confident most people will thoroughly enjoy the new Demoncy.
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hateful_Reality wrote:
I'm pretty confident most people will thoroughly enjoy the new Demoncy.

Me too. The waiting is fucking killing me though! Not a complaint, jut an observation.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demoncy "Enthroned.." & Do Skonu " Reply with quote

Hateful_Reality wrote:
link to "Winds Of Plague" track from upcoming Demoncy album.

That is an unfortunate choice of title, since it's the name of a shitty metalcore band.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
N.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is in the band these days? Is it Ixithra doing everything himself again? I checked metal-archives and he's the only member listed.

- E. M. Cioran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: