P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN tradelist for May 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: NWN tradelist for May 2006 Reply with quote

This is a distro trade list.

These are out now and available for trades:

-Ares Kingdom "Firestorm Redemption" 12" EP (One album track plus two exclusive recordings on a 45rpm 12" record. Includes an OFC cover track.)
-Ares Kingdom "Return to Dust" CD (Debut album from one of the best deathrash bands around.)
-Abigail "ultimate unholy death" LP (new album from these Japanese thrash metal masters. Gatefold jacket, poster, printed innersleeve and 180 gram heavy fucking vinyl)
-Heathen Hoof "the occult sessions" 12" EP (Traditional Heavy Metal like NWOBHM style)
-Outbreak of Evil volume III (Thrashing death compilation with exclusive tracks from Evil Angel, Guippid, Nailgunner and Gravewurm. Artwork by Chakal Goatfucker)
-Sabbat "live sabbatical hamaguri queen" CD (20th anniversary tour CD with all profits going to support the US tour this year)
-Terrorama "horrid efface" LP (Swedish black deathrash like old Merciless, Sadus and Vulcano. 180 gram vinyl, printed innersleeve, poster, gatefold jacket. Last copies)
-Terrorama "horrid efface" CD (Digital version of their debut album. Swedish black/death/thrash metal with various influences none of which is wimpy)
-Witches Hammer "stretching into infinity" LP (Last studio tracks left from the Canadian sped metal freaks. Gatefold jacket, poster, printed innersleeve and 180 gram heavy vinyl)
-Toxic Holocaust "hell on earth" LP (New album from the american answer to Onslaught, Bathory, Sodom and Kreator! Expect nothing but thrashing madness. 180 gram vinyl, A3 full color poster, gatefold jacket)
-Snakepit Magazine #14 (One of the best magazines for traditional and speed/thrash metal. Well written and researched interviews with Satan, Possessed, etc. 90 pages!!)
-Rites of Thy Degringolade "an ode to sin" LP (Vinyl version of the second album. Heavy vinyl with printed innersleeve, gatefold jacket, and poster. Front cover has foil stamp covering almost the entire thing.)
-Tudor "ultra black metal" Double LP (The last remaining copies. Czech black metal like Root and Torr. Last copies left!!)

Overstocks of other labels' stuff:

-Slaughter/Nun Slaughter Split 7" (1.5 pts. Horror Records)
-Front Beast/Staub Split 7" (1.5 pts. Deathstrike Rex)
-Sabbat "Hamaguri Resurrection" 7" (1.33 pts. Assaulter Prod.)

Trade rules: I usually trade CD for CD and vinyl for vinyl unless there are tapes involved. Snakepit magazine weighs a lot so the trade rate will differ depending on where you are. All parcels containing vinyl must be double boxed using non-GZ boxes (ie. strong cardboard boxes). Double boxing will prevent corner bends and other annoying jacket damages. Take the vinyl/innersleeve out of the jacket to prevent spine rips. Email me a trade invoice if you want me to include one in/on the parcel. There is no need to add trade invoices for parcels sent to me.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: