P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

what's coming up in 2012?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Necromancer



Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 87
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: what's coming up in 2012? Reply with quote

TRIAL - The Primordial Temple
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ihslahm



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 1148

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next installment of the Alien series "Prometheus"!!!
_________________
"...that magnificent deer has vanished."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Descension



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 3546

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihslahm wrote:
Next installment of the Alien series "Prometheus"!!!

ExclamationQuestion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 2057
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
What to look forward to in 2012 -

Sadistic Intent/Pentacle split (It is SI's main goal next year to release new material at last)

Gospel of the Horns - EP maybe?

Ares Kingdom covers release

Desaster new album


All I can think of for now, without rementioning of what was said already by others.


Sadistic Intent must do their full-length before end of the world, he-he!!!


Agreed, however step one is the split, from what I was told. Then after that, maybe some show/festival appearances.
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ihslahm



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 1148

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Ihslahm wrote:
Next installment of the Alien series "Prometheus"!!!

ExclamationQuestion


Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

Interview with Ridley Scott: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41273.0
_________________
"...that magnificent deer has vanished."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buried In Ohio



Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: Dominaria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's 100% confirmed that it's part of the series but it is heavily rumored. I've got high expectations and am excited like everyone else though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ihslahm



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 1148

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That interview and the trailer look like the story is not directly about the alien, but about the origin of the dead pilot who fly the vessel where the Xenomorph was originally found. The interview states the new film wont be using the xenomorph, but focus on the mythology around the race/planet that pilot comes from. He also says the pilot is clearly not the same type of creature as the xenomorph, so we'll see whether it is something closer to a demonic beast, or a human.
_________________
"...that magnificent deer has vanished."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihslahm wrote:
That interview and the trailer look like the story is not directly about the alien, but about the origin of the dead pilot who fly the vessel where the Xenomorph was originally found. The interview states the new film wont be using the xenomorph, but focus on the mythology around the race/planet that pilot comes from.


I don't think this is a good idea: Some stuff should not be explained and let open up for speculation, especially in Horror movies. This is why "TCM: The Beginning" and "Hannibal Rising" both sucked, for example. There's no need to explain why someone or something has become evil, the source of the horror should not be explained. If you give evil a name, you can face it and it loses its aura. Good 'ol Lovecraft knew that already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Exitium



Joined: 01 Dec 2011
Posts: 1631
Location: Occiduus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Svartidauđi?


Apparently so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pagansaviour



Joined: 29 Oct 2011
Posts: 64
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sepulcral - Anthropophagy of Doom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgagYsuvqQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skoll



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 820
Location: Wellington, NZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:

Maybe a new Heresiarch 7" EP


This will happen early/mid this year through Iron Bonehead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 6809
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
New ARGHOSLENT is the only thing I seriously care about.

This.

oh... + new House of Atreus.


On HoA...

Had a chance to listen to the rough song concept tracks for the next demo (and sit in on a practice or two), and as well as the debut demo was received, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this upcoming demo eclipses it totally. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a local release. It's going to kill.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!


Keep the hate train rollin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4370
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
New ARGHOSLENT is the only thing I seriously care about.

This.

oh... + new House of Atreus.


On HoA...

Had a chance to listen to the rough song concept tracks for the next demo (and sit in on a practice or two), and as well as the debut demo was received, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this upcoming demo eclipses it totally. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a local release. It's going to kill.


Are these guys going to play live?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 6809
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
New ARGHOSLENT is the only thing I seriously care about.

This.

oh... + new House of Atreus.


On HoA...

Had a chance to listen to the rough song concept tracks for the next demo (and sit in on a practice or two), and as well as the debut demo was received, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this upcoming demo eclipses it totally. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a local release. It's going to kill.


Are these guys going to play live?


I can't speak for them, but I know they've mentioned being open to the idea. I do know that writing superb music is their #1 priority at this point in time, but who knows what the future brings?
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!


Keep the hate train rollin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
God Slayer



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 1377

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

self-promotion...

Helcaraxë - "Red Dragon" CD/LP
Open Grave - "Fear" CD/LP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group