P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DEAD CENTER Prods - store etc. ANNIVERSARY sale!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deadshop



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 205
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: DEAD CENTER Prods - store etc. ANNIVERSARY sale! Reply with quote

For fresh news and updates please visit our website - http://DeadCenter666.com
_________________
http://Deadcenter666.com - DEAD CENTER Prods / ANTICHRIST Metalzine / store

http://deadcenter666.com/forum/index.php


Last edited by deadshop on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vonfrost



Joined: 04 Jul 2011
Posts: 259
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish this was a vinyl re-issue, did own the org. vinyl when it came out but when i had to sell off my collection it to went Sad

WARHAMMER - The Winter of our Discontent vinyl re-issue would be amazing!
_________________
.Anälog ör Die.
~~~UK82~~~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deadshop



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 205
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vonfrost wrote:
I really wish this was a vinyl re-issue, did own the org. vinyl when it came out but when i had to sell off my collection it to went Sad

WARHAMMER - The Winter of our Discontent vinyl re-issue would be amazing!


100% agree! But... we do not release Vinyl 'coz here are not any Vinyl factory in my area, and manufacturing Vinyls in European countries is too expensive for Ukrainians((
_________________
http://Deadcenter666.com - DEAD CENTER Prods / ANTICHRIST Metalzine / store

http://deadcenter666.com/forum/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1506
Location: Crete

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: WARHAMMER "The Winter of our Discontent" CD / Reply with quote

Quote:
you should know that Arsenal of Glory release is a piracy fake shit, released without bands agreement!/


Shit I own this release!! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MassDoomFan



Joined: 07 Aug 2010
Posts: 765

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: WARHAMMER "The Winter of our Discontent" CD / Reply with quote

speedevilucifer wrote:
Quote:
you should know that Arsenal of Glory release is a piracy fake shit, released without bands agreement!/


Shit I own this release!! Smile
So do I and it sounds great...... the cover artwork is not centered on the cover and sleave is bare bones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DESECRATOR777



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1767
Location: satan island, ny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150726472614?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_986wt_983

a cool warhammer shirt for sale pal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 2647
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESECRATOR777 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150726472614?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_986wt_983

a cool warhammer shirt for sale pal.


One reason I don't buy metal shirts anymore. The silly wording on the backs of most of them. Great band, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OldLadyDriver



Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 1111
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the original vinyl on Damnation for trade/sale, send me your tradelist via PM !
_________________
good deals with wolfram, mickO)), luca bright, Portentum, xyosefx, Chit019, bMz, Stygian shadows zine, funeralfog666, jesus iglesias, paria, humus, somberlain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MassDoomFan



Joined: 07 Aug 2010
Posts: 765

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbiddeceiver wrote:
DESECRATOR777 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150726472614?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_986wt_983

a cool warhammer shirt for sale pal.


One reason I don't buy metal shirts anymore. The silly wording on the backs of most of them. Great band, though.


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good album, but I always preferred Deathchrist and Doom Messiah. Sadly, after those releases the band became uninteresting. It's strange that they even continued without "Necros II".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3100
Location: Estádio do Dragăo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Good album, but I always preferred Deathchrist and Doom Messiah. Sadly, after those releases the band became uninteresting. It's strange that they even continued without "Necros II".


I disagree. I enjoyed a lot their new album. Still, my favourite albums are "The Winter..." and "Deathchrist"...
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3301
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:
Good album, but I always preferred Deathchrist and Doom Messiah. Sadly, after those releases the band became uninteresting. It's strange that they even continued without "Necros II".


I disagree. I enjoyed a lot their new album.
Same here. Great live band as well, by the way!
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DESECRATOR777



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1767
Location: satan island, ny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shirt still on ebay folks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deadshop



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 205
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: New site address Reply with quote

we have new site address - http://deadcenter666.com
_________________
http://Deadcenter666.com - DEAD CENTER Prods / ANTICHRIST Metalzine / store

http://deadcenter666.com/forum/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deadshop



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 205
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAD CENTER Prods present two new releases, are ready for shipping:

ANGEL BUTCHER (Bra) "25 Years Bleeding Ears" - Thrash-Death-Crossover w/ members from SARCOFAGO, UGANGA... Release in cooperation with Metal Soldiers recs. CD limited to 500 hand-numbered copies.

WARHEAD (USA) “The End Is Here” - old-school measured thrash/heavy metal, for fans of early METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH...! CD limited to 500 copies only.
(http://www.myspace.com/hevvymetal)

Ask for wholesale prices / Trades etc through e-mail - dcpacz [AT] gmail [DOT] com
_________________
http://Deadcenter666.com - DEAD CENTER Prods / ANTICHRIST Metalzine / store

http://deadcenter666.com/forum/index.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group