P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FMP a Rip-Off?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
So the postal system never loses packages?

- anything is possible -

- with the frequency that "metalheads" claim that they never received their orders from "kvlt" labels / distros & the herd than comes up & blames the postal system, you would think that no label / distro has ever ripped someone off -

- then people rag on the person for even posting about it, thinking, how dare he even question "kvlt" label / distro -

- i think people should really start to look at the labels / distros & not the quick & easy blame of the postal system -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just in case you forget, yes the postal service fucks up yes it DOES FUCK UP and quite often.. more than they should ! if people are that concerned about their orders, buy an insurance and everybody is happy that way ! as simple as that... if the package gets lost I don't see why it would be the labels' fault as long as the label has a proof that it has been shipped.. shit happens everywhere that's all..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:

- anything is possible -

- with the frequency that "metalheads" claim that they never received their orders from "kvlt" labels / distros & the herd than comes up & blames the postal system, you would think that no label / distro has ever ripped someone off -

- then people rag on the person for even posting about it, thinking, how dare he even question "kvlt" label / distro -

- i think people should really start to look at the labels / distros & not the quick & easy blame of the postal system -

And people never lie and just say that they never received their packages either I'm sure.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labels are not ripping people off all the time, it is so fucking highly unlikely especially from ones that so many other people NEVER have problems with.

Takes NO FUCKING ROCKET SCIENTIST to put the picture together... post office is the beginning, now look a little deeper and what do you realize, wow, lots of fucking scum pigs work there and more than likely even a few metal heads that immediately recognize packages from FMP, NWN, or Ajna etc etc and take a chance on stealing the packages now and then when they so happen to come across one.
How likely is this ? Probably the most precise and true answer out of any scenario I wager.
Basically calling a package lost is dumb, as I find it unlikely both address' on the box would vanish. However I do have perfect faith in the cleverness of human theives and would bet a paycheque that there are more than a few in the postal system.

Fuck, I wrote a few distro's before when I figured a cd/lp should have arrived and they always are more than willing to send a 2nd one, is this the tactic of a rip-off ? Or am I just so large and powerful they fear me ??? Wink
- LEGION -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:

- anything is possible -

And people never lie and just say that they never received their packages either I'm sure.

- ...& labels / distros never lie and just say that they sent their packages [ even though they didnt ] either I'm sure -

Demoniarch wrote:
Labels are not ripping people off all the time

- okay, so, some of the time labels are ripping people off then?!?!? -

Demoniarch wrote:
it is so fucking highly unlikely especially from ones that so many other people NEVER have problems with.

- thats doesnt make sense to me. people ordered from NO COLOURS & SOMBRE, yet, both of those labels have ripped people off. once someone admits being ripped off by a "kvlt" label / distro, people defend the label / distro... WHY?!?!? just because THEY received THEIR package, doesnt mean that the label / distro didnt rip off someone else -

Demoniarch wrote:
Takes NO FUCKING ROCKET SCIENTIST to put the picture together... post office is the beginning, now look a little deeper and what do you realize, wow, lots of fucking scum pigs work there and more than likely even a few metal heads that immediately recognize packages from FMP, NWN, or Ajna etc etc and take a chance on stealing the packages now and then when they so happen to come across one.

- i see what youre saying, but, to think that some "fucking scum pigs" dont work at labels / distros & say that they mailed a package when they didnt, is fuckin bullshit. why defend the label / distro & not the postal office?!?!? why think that the postal system can lose a package, yet, not think that the label / distro could "forget" to send a package or not send the package at all?!?!? -

Demoniarch wrote:
Fuck, I wrote a few distro's before when I figured a cd/lp should have arrived and they always are more than willing to send a 2nd one, is this the tactic of a rip-off ?

- if theyre willing to send a package again, then no, theyre not rip offs at all, but, if they pretty much have a "fuck off" attitude about it, then yes, they are rippoffs -

Demoniarch wrote:
Or am I just so large and powerful they fear me ??? Wink

- hahaha / thats gotta be it -

Last edited by - LEGION - on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:

- no, i dont. i have more faith in the postal system than some label thats become "kvlt" -

Kvlt ? Laughing
It's more like just faith in the continuous dependability and reliabilty of certain PROVEN labels that have people mocking the rip-off claims that occasionaly come up against them. ...especially one for a little magazine. Laughing
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get this secenario...

In todays gay world of ebay being such a HUGE venture and everyone seems to either sell or buy there, would it not be a HUGE temptation for perhaps certain poor ass or illforsaken postal workers to occasionaly grab the odd package that is not registered ? Honestly, it is all too easy. Look at all the shit on ebay all the time. Huge temptation I say. ...and so easy to fence stolen property of this nature.
Who are these metalheads that do not care enough about their collections to keep them ? How many work in the post office maybe ? Laughing

I would recommend that all distro's require you to register a package, then when the system loses it wherever inbetween the sender and receiver you know for certain that the distro is not fucking you.
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labels/distros/eBay sellers/whatever mailorder vendors who ship a lot of stuff get real sick of people complaining about the whereabouts of the package they ordered 2 days ago.

Anyone who has ever been ripped off for something they bought/traded for becomes sensitive and fearful it will happen again.

Best thing to do is be polite (it's hard to read the tone of an email sometimes). If I sent something to a guy and he didn't get it and he started posting to forums that I'm a ripoff or sent me an angry email, I'd be much less likely to give a fuck than if he politely asked if he could have a replacement after giving it a few more days (not saying that's what happened here)...
Scourge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why people are saying only 'metal' stuff goes missing. I've done internet orders for my dad and the books he's ordered from amazon.com have gone missing, CD-Roms I've sent within New Zealand have gone missing also etc. The Postal Service is to blame a majority of the time, if the label has a good reputation I don't see why it should be blamed for something going missing, in my experience the further you live away from the source of the product the more likely it is to go missing.
- LEGION -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:

- no, i dont. i have more faith in the postal system than some label thats become "kvlt" -

Kvlt ? Laughing
It's more like just faith in the continuous dependability and reliabilty of certain PROVEN labels that have people mocking the rip-off claims that occasionaly come up against them. ...especially one for a little magazine. Laughing

- it doesnt matter if its for one little sticker -

- to always say that its the postal systems fault, thats just bullshit. i guess thats the point im making -

Demoniarch wrote:
Get this secenario...

In todays gay world of ebay being such a HUGE venture and everyone seems to either sell or buy there, would it not be a HUGE temptation for perhaps certain poor ass or illforsaken postal workers to occasionaly grab the odd package that is not registered ? Honestly, it is all too easy. Look at all the shit on ebay all the time. Huge temptation I say. ...and so easy to fence stolen property of this nature.

- concerning eBay, how does the postal worker know whats in the package?!?!? he doesnt, unless its a label / distro name stamped on it -

Demoniarch wrote:
Who are these metalheads that do not care enough about their collections to keep them ? How many work in the post office maybe ? Laughing

- i dont know, i dont think theres ever been a formal study about metalheads working at the post office -

Demoniarch wrote:
I would recommend that all distro's require you to register a package, then when the system loses it wherever inbetween the sender and receiver you know for certain that the distro is not fucking you.

- why register?!?!? within the US, just do a "delivery confirmation". outside the US, i guess, they could do registered packages. "delivery confirmation" is about $1.00. that way, the person cant say that the package WASNT delivered & you can check the slip yourself to see if hes lying or not. i do that pretty much with all my transactions within the US -

Jacy Catlin wrote:
Labels/distros/eBay sellers/whatever mailorder vendors who ship a lot of stuff get real sick of people complaining about the whereabouts of the package they ordered 2 days ago.

- i agree with this & i dont blame them for getting pissed. they should just ignore the fuckin emails by people like that til a week or so passes [ depending on where the package is being delivered to ] -

Jacy Catlin wrote:
Anyone who has ever been ripped off for something they bought/traded for becomes sensitive and fearful it will happen again.

- "delivery confirmation" in the US is the way to go -

Jacy Catlin wrote:
Best thing to do is be polite (it's hard to read the tone of an email sometimes). If I sent something to a guy and he didn't get it and he started posting to forums that I'm a ripoff or sent me an angry email, I'd be much less likely to give a fuck than if he politely asked if he could have a replacement after giving it a few more days (not saying that's what happened here)...

- i agree with this also. if youre gonna be an asshole about it, thats not gonna help your cause. get in contact with the label / distro & explain that you never got the package & take it from there -

Scourge wrote:
if the label has a good reputation I don't see why it should be blamed for something going missing

- again, the word "reputation". ive ordered / traded with people with "bad reputations" & ive received the stuff ive asked for, while others have been ripped off by them. so, to me, those labels / people are trust worthy, while others consider them not to be. whos right?!?!? -

- there are ripoff people everywhere... the post office & your "kvlt" labels / distros that everyone jumps to protect, but, to say that its only the postal systems fault is just bullshit -

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't waste time arguing over useless shit in a public forum . Take it PM or email please.

This thread is dead.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

illomen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

legion, have you ever watched the mongoloids that work in some of these post offices? they fucking play rugby with your goddamn lp mailers. and thats just the degenerates that are presentable enough to do customer service. the retards in the back of the post office dont give a shit what happens to your parcel. add to that the complexity of the national or international postal network and there is no way that anything close to a perfect system will be in place. even an incorrect zip code can cause a parcel to get re-routed and possibly permanently lost. besides that, records are often left on front porches and can easily get stolen by neighborhood scumbags.

most labels are dependable and honest. the benefit to a label such as fmp or ajna or nwn or hhr in ripping someone off is far exceeded by the harm to reputation that results from a lot of ridiculous posts such as the ones you and endless morbidity have made here.

maybe you would see it diferently if you had ever gone through the trouble of packing something up and going to the post office and paying for it and than having some faggot call you a rip off. ive had it happen and its bullshit. sometimes labels might accidentally forget or occasionally even rip someone off, but at least when it comes to the bigger labels, that is highly unlikely.
illomen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
just in case you forget, yes the postal service fucks up yes it DOES FUCK UP and quite often.. more than they should ! if people are that concerned about their orders, buy an insurance and everybody is happy that way ! as simple as that... if the package gets lost I don't see why it would be the labels' fault as long as the label has a proof that it has been shipped.. shit happens everywhere that's all..

ill use this space to say that today i received my c.u.m. records parcel and it was perfectly packed and shipped. my first time ordering from her and i have absolutely no complaints. great label/distro to support.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: