P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Party San Festival
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HELLTHRASHER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Party.San fest is far better then Wacken, as far as the real METAL atmosphere went.

Weather wise, Wacken was far superior over Party.San! 100% Clear skies, sunny, and only a very slight amount of drizzle (during Sodom). But I believe that was by pure luck. Normally in the previous years, I was told WOA was covered in rain and mud.

As for Party.San, fukin hell. . the absolute WORST weather I ever experienced in my life.
Felt like monsoon season there. Rained 68% of the time there. Take a look at R R Bastard's video link! That's EXACTLY how it was. Felt like one was walkin on piles of shit the whole time. Mad

But I am glad it stopped just in time when Asphyx came on. Fukin' amazing! The biggest crowd there. I dont' know why they didn't headline. Malevolant Creation suked that night. I don't think they should have headlined.

The Party.San fest is indeed much smaller the Wacken. Lots of fine chicks, great price on beer and food and awesome merch from all tables.
The camping area wasn't too bad at all.
MY area was pure mud. Luckily the organizers (or whoever they were) brought out rolls and rolls of hay for the heds to use and cover over the mud trails near their area.

As for the toiletts, I heard it was quite a sloppy joe in there. Luckily I had a backstage pass, so I was able to use the more sanitized thrones.

In conclusion - Party.San > WOA 100%
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sentinel wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
i saw 1 meter pile of shit into that gas-chamber.

Sometimes decorated with some bloody tampons or smelly vomit. Those toilets are completely devastated after already 1/2 fucking day. Those little German festivals have always a very great atmosphere though, good prices, good food, good music etc.

Haha... reminds me of a festival I went where the toilets were totally fucking flooded... girls still lined up in front, and guys lined up at the back (to piss on the toilet shacks themselves)... !
The_Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:

The mud was sucky indeed - after those three days in my wet boots the nerves in my feet were so damaged that I couldn´t feel some of my toes for several months (back to normal now), not to mention I was ill for a week afterwards.

I had the same thing after Wacken a couple of years back- I wore trainers!!! It rained like shit- had to buy some boots on the last day as it wasn't fun any more.

Still undecided if I can be arsed with Wacken this year. I have a pass, but the line up is so fucking bad it's not even funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: