P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Burzum vinyl question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Burzum vinyl question Reply with quote

I recently ordered some misanthropy reissues of Filosofem and Det Som Engang Var on vinyl, but previously I thought the only reissues were those terrible BOB editions. Does anyone know if there are going to be similar good reissues of Burzum/Aske and Hvis Lyset...?
Just curious...

Also, maybe I am an idiot and confused, but the copies I ordered are both gatefold double vinyls and none of the BOB stuff is gatefold, so I assume it is something different?
headnhalf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first BOB pressings were pretty shitty thin vinyl but the new ones are all double or single 180 gram gatefolds, they've turned it around alot with the last batch of releases.
Great trades with: Vorfeed, Kakarot SS5, GoldenBull, Rat eyes, Caina, Blekt, Uncoloured, Cursed Blood, Minge Eater, Portentum, Addison nektostiknekromessikk and Asphyxiation anyone i've forgotten give me a shout
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Burzum vinyl question Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I recently ordered some misanthropy reissues of Filosofem and Det Som Engang Var on vinyl, but previously I thought the only reissues were those terrible BOB editions. Does anyone know if there are going to be similar good reissues of Burzum/Aske and Hvis Lyset...?
Just curious...

Also, maybe I am an idiot and confused, but the copies I ordered are both gatefold double vinyls and none of the BOB stuff is gatefold, so I assume it is something different?

I had the two LPs on Misanthropy and if my memory serves me correctly.. the Filosofem was a double LP, and one being blue I think with the fourth side being etched? I don't remember Det Som being a gatefold though...
I thought Misnathropy Recs was no-longer?

Nosliw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Burzum vinyl question Reply with quote

Blood Of Von wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Just curious...

I had the two LPs on Misanthropy and if my memory serves me correctly.. the Filosofem was a double LP, and one being blue I think with the fourth side being etched? I don't remember Det Som being a gatefold though...
I thought Misnathropy Recs was no-longer?

"Det Som..." was a gatefold and it came with a foldout poster, too. The Filosofem DLP second pressing had a black and blue coloured waxes while the first pressing are just plain black. All of the first BOB Burzum presses are non-gatefold versions, which is a real shame.
huja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldenbull, where did you order the new BOB burzum lps?
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crush Until Madness for Filosofem and Det Som Engang Var, from Drakkar for Hvis Lyset Tar Oss. All new reissues, heavy vinyl and better artwork, apparently BOB got tired of people complaining about their terrible presentations.
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Crush Until Madness for Filosofem and Det Som Engang Var, from Drakkar for Hvis Lyset Tar Oss. All new reissues, heavy vinyl and better artwork, apparently BOB got tired of people complaining about their terrible presentations.

Out of it already.. I will try to restock it soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
huja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

try to restrock all of them or just the ones he listed?
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only those 3 were done on thick vinyl in gatefold... i am pretty sure all reissues are available still but i haven't seen the filosofem one at my local shop in months. i think i got the last one, it's really nice too surprisingly
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

try to restrock all of them or just the ones he listed?

will try to restock all three of them
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for my packages to get here...I am so fucking happy that I finally get to listen to these albums on vinyl without having to get ripped off for hundreds of dollars for the sake of having a different label name on the fucking sleeve...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: