P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Problems with DHL (european)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
DPD is a much better company really..

DPD sucks!!!

I have been waiting 3 months for a parcel from Mystic arts (France), last year I think. plus they were not able to track the parcel...

I made the last phone call on friday and they said something like "we can't help you, no idea where your parcel is", and on monday it was delivered to my address. strange thing. Question
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infernal-Regions wrote:
I can recommend Hermes Logistics and their co-ops for the delivery within Europe (most places). They're fast and all packages are insured. But this is only an option for bigger parcels, as it would be too expensive for 1-3 LPs...

Not at all ! Since they you can send an LP as small pack for 3.90 EUR inside germany. Until some time ago you could send those through normal post as parcel for the same price. Now they have changed the sizes for parcels and because of 2cm on each side 1 single LP needs to be sent as package for 6.90 EUR inside germany. European/Worldwide it is possible to send them as letter again where the size isnīt the problem anymore.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had couple orders delivered by DHL returned to the sender, because of the access code issue, which rauta mentioned. If you ask the sender to put your phonenumber onto the package/invoice/whatever, they (DHL) seem relax and deliver the package.
On a positive note, I sent a credit card through DHL to a friend of mine, who lost the old card on a remote island in Honduras while on vacation. The card was delivered in 3-4 days. It was not cheap though.
Infernal-Regions

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Infernal-Regions wrote:
I can recommend Hermes Logistics and their co-ops for the delivery within Europe (most places). They're fast and all packages are insured. But this is only an option for bigger parcels, as it would be too expensive for 1-3 LPs...

Not at all ! Since they you can send an LP as small pack for 3.90 EUR inside germany. Until some time ago you could send those through normal post as parcel for the same price. Now they have changed the sizes for parcels and because of 2cm on each side 1 single LP needs to be sent as package for 6.90 EUR inside germany. European/Worldwide it is possible to send them as letter again where the size isnīt the problem anymore.

You're right concerning Germany, but I spoke about Europe and the possibility to send through the same service from any other country...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: