P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Opal Sound Studios Black/Death/Rock Recording Studio Open!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Opal Sound Studios Black/Death/Rock Recording Studio Open! Reply with quote

Just opened a recording studio (http://www.opalsoundstudio.com) primarily focused on Death/Black/Hardcore/Hardrock in Kingston NH. Currently engineering Martyrvore,CNV, Inverticrux,Dark Passenger,Potsy, and my personal band Gemini. Hail the underground! Metal Til Death!
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost done mixing the new Nachzherer material for their split With ipsissimus. Thick guitars and tight drums and over the top vocals. Sounds like vintage algaion (or vintage dolan ). Will have added kick and snare samples while being mastered With Mr Braunshweiger. Also finished up dark passengers MASSIVE mix and will be mastered in a week. Expect new tracks up at opalsoundstudio.com for an update of new recordings by masters eye (ex cnv) tensor, darkpassenger, and new martyrvore (LP was just mixed and needs to get mastered with Eric as well. Vinyl and CD release via deathtomankind records). Next band up in the studio is Potsy from nh, new eerie full length, Gemini mini LP, till we die and others. Cheers!
drinks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get some open reels and I'm sure you will have the kvlt analog freaks clamoring for your services.
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on it! Once I get a new room ill get a nice 16track studer or tascam
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of updates to the site And many new uploads for bands that have tracked with us. Check out new songs for bands like Masters Eye, Eerie, Tensor, Fast death, Nachzehrer, Dark Passenger etc. Opalsoundstudio captures deeply the most intense and crushing performance and processes it to sound massive and warm to the ears. Check out the site here: www.opalsoundstudio.com
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its Been a very hectic and busy few months at Opal Sound Studio!
Over the last six months, about a dozen bands have cut their demos or full length albums here. Lots of new techniques have been tried out and tested true for both drum and guitar production, and the sound layers have become more massive and thick. Opal Sound Studio is coming close to offering a particular sound to every band, but is not afraid to stray from this path to offer a vision more close to the artists vision. For example, ANCESTRAL SHADOWS wanted a raw recording, completley stripped and lacking the upfront drum production, and was given to this brutal and dark recording. Their full length album was recorded and mixed in a long period of six months, and finished in november.
BOG OF THE INFIDEL cut their amazing and technical demo in the months of march/april 2012. Expect that to be released shortly.
Returning artist POTSY has cut a 5 song demo, with amazing tight sound and as usual, perfect and melodic hard rock sound craft.
Boston’s UNTOMBED has also entered the studio and fully completed their ravaging death metal opus titled “among the dead”.
WIZARD BUSINESS worked hard for three months to complete their first full length record titled “Battle Tiger”. These guys combine the technical oddness of bands like early Megadeath and Anthrax, and adds alot of current metal to their mix.
Also, grindcore noise band ASPECTS OF WAR recorded a short and devastating demo here in the summer months.
Working on my solo band GEMINI right now, after finishing the EP “Leaving and Lost” to be released on Eisenwald prod. out of Germany, the full length will be released after being recorded by the end of December. Lastly, SPITTING BLACK has cut their proper mini LP here and finished the whole thing within a three week period.
Opal Sound Studio is looking forward to working with local legends such as HAXEN, SHROUD OF BEREAVMENT and BLESSED OFFAL in the next few months, as well as finishing the other half of the pop speed machine’s demo of the band TENSOR (who re entered the studio to record a proper mini LP after their first demo cut here over a year ago), Getting to record a supreme 7“ demo for the bands SARCOMANCY and the band occompanying the other side, Quebec band CHASSE-GALERIE should be a blast. Also I will be tackling the recording for hardcore band from Vermont COZY
Thanks to all the local musicians keeping this going, and I will be updating this site again within the next three months with more photos, info, and sound clips!
-Til the Death,
M
robotdie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to Spitting Black! Know if it will be a tape or CD?
Gemini NCE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think just cd. Hopefully lp later. It's such a crushing recording!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: