P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

List of good and bad labels that reissue vinyl
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atommächt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
One of the biggest disappointments in re-releases has to be No Colours Records. Not just vinyl but also CD re-issues.

Strange how they stitch together the back-catalogue of their bands on various compilations, sometimes even with redundancy (for example Iuvenes, Veles, Forgotten Woods).

But this would not be a problem for me if at least the CDs would work...
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
master_ultima wrote:
...and Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (paper thin jacket, but the LP sounded great).

BTW, is that Xtreem LP done from original or from remastered audio? Hate to be hifistic or anything, but that Xtreem cd was few of those remastered versions where even I can hear differency. And didnt like it.

Most notable differency is that small intro is too loud on remastered cd. Fukking hate it when first song should blast from speakers, but now it sounds quiet/loud as that synth intro. What a turn off, sounds so balless when comparing to original version. Now I'm used to turn volume up right after the intro stops.
seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite happy with the recent reissues of Come My Fanatics and Dopethrone from Rise Above. I haven't got the originals but it seems to me that they have manufactured these without changing anything because they haven't even changed the publishing year from the back cover. They should have excluded the lyrics to Demon Lung from the CMF gatefold though because it feels almost like a fuck off since the reissue doesn't include those bonus songs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: