P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Barzak (Bangladesh)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapalika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Barzak (Bangladesh)? Reply with quote

Hi there, does anybody here have a bit more info on that band (possibly more than what what can be found on the metal archives pages)?

Got their album and two demos as "digital" copies.
There is one Brazilian distro (nihilistic Music) carrying cdr copies of that album which I ordered (nothing arrived so far).

For those who donīt know the band:

I would say it is raw Black/Death Metal with similarities to the mighty Abhorer but leaning more on the deathly side of things. Great dark throaty vocals, good arrangements and cool leads.

Any info appreciated!
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard before except WEAPON....In my opinion the Indian/Bangladesh scene have lots of potential, but the contra is they seemed lazy to make contacts outside their country. They're more focus on their local scene (they have kind of big scene, IRON MAIDEN gonna play in Mumbai this year). Also the same with Indonesia....Even some of them already formed in the 90's, people abroad hardly heard them.

When a friend of mine travelled to mentioned countries, he brought me some Metal cds/tapes! Some of them sounded good.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be potential (and instrumental proficiency as well) in India/Bangladesh for sure... I know one band from India called Myndsnare (we were on a diy sampler with them) but thatīs about it.

The cdr arrivd in the meantime and there is a tiny bit more of information in the booklet.
The distro seems reliable so go for it if you got curious. Seems to be limited to 100 copies on cdr (yes, I know...).
Kapalika

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nobody else came across that band?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: