P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DSR-EVIL-VI- Vrag - Forever On The Way Of Nature Tape 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buried_death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: DSR-EVIL-VI- Vrag - Forever On The Way Of Nature Tape 2011 Reply with quote

DSR-EVIL-VI- Vrag - Forever On The Way Of Nature Demo Collection 2010 - 2011 Tape

The history of Vrag dates back to the beginning of the 2000s, the time period when it first crossed my mind to unleash my thoughts on world with the means of black metal. My aim was and still is to write suicidal music that salutes to the greatness of nature and is majestic and profound, so I wanted to find company to this project of mine. I made some themes and texts back then which has not been used till today. The real beginning of Vrag dates to 2010, when, after many years of being in bands, I managed to make my dream come true and I finished my debut demo entitled "A természet útján…” ("On the way of nature..."). The name Vrag means "devil" or "evil" in a forgotten Slavonic dialect. 2011 also started well for Vrag, which was followed by the second demo in March. The material called "Avarkoporsó” ("Duffcasket") contains 3 songs in about 30 minutes, and in my opinion it perfectly represents the path set by Burzum, Mütiilation and Nargaroth, which I have dreamt about earlier.

Both demo's will be released here on this cassette along with a bonus track -

Vrag – Ha majd a nyarunknak vége / Vrag – When summer is over (bonus track)*

*This song is a hybrid. The original is a second world war-era soldier song, but I’d write to it some riffs. Therefore this song fifty percent Vrag, fifty percent soldier song, with totally Vrag style. Recorded during the winter of 2011.

Order using PayPal here -

http://www.darknessshaderecords.tk

Or contact -

darknessshaderecords@googlemail.com

Also coming soon and up for pre-order now the following -

DSR-EVIL-VII- Kozeljnik - "Deeper the Fall" Tape 2011
DSR-EVIL-VIII- Frostmoon Eclipse - "gathering the dark" Tape 2011
DSR-EVIL-IX- Funereal Moon - "Evil Night of Heresy" Tape 2011

More details can be found here and pre-order here - http://www.darknessshaderecords.tk or email - darknessshaderecords@googlemail.com

Contact - darknessshaderecords@googlemail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: