P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New THRASH Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slutvomit

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two newer bands that rank up there with the classics, but not as new as most of the aforementioned, are FORCE OF DARKNESS and FACE OF EVIL.

FOD is from Chile and sound like a South American NIFELEHIM and FOE, from Sweden, sound kinda like a mix of NIFELHEIM, ANGELCORPSE, and a little SADISTIK EX, still very thrashy.. both of their full-lengths are fucking amazing!

Who the hell is going to put the FORCE OF DARKNESS full-length on LP!?!?!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slutvomit wrote:
Two newer bands that rank up there with the classics, but not as new as most of the aforementioned, are FORCE OF DARKNESS and FACE OF EVIL.

Is FORCE OF DARKNESS' self-titled CD still available from an Euro distro? AAP used to has it in stock, but looks like it's gone unfortunately.
slutvomit

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schall und Rauch wrote:
slutvomit wrote:

Is FORCE OF DARKNESS' self-titled CD still available from an Euro distro? AAP used to has it in stock, but looks like it's gone unfortunately.

get it from NWN for $8! With your strong currency it should be mere pocket change for you lucky euro's.

btw, thank you much for the PM! I'll check out the distro, but if I can't find anything else besides the EP, i'll probably hold off 'til we can do a trade. Buying just one 7" from a European distro ends up being like $15+

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slutvomit wrote:
Schall und Rauch wrote:
slutvomit wrote:

get it from NWN for $8! With your strong currency it should be mere pocket change for you lucky euro's.

btw, thank you much for the PM! I'll check out the distro, but if I can't find anything else besides the EP, i'll probably hold off 'til we can do a trade. Buying just one 7" from a European distro ends up being like $15+

Ah, NWN!, why search every low and high when the good things lie nearby, huh? Wink That fits as I'm going to order Stillbirth Machine next week anyway and so the CD can easily be added. THANKS for the heads up!

Yes, let's do it that way with N:C:U. Just drop me a line if you shouldn't find anything next to Funeral and I'll go and buy the EP for you. I'm sure we can fix a trade then! Twisted Evil
Karan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Nocturnal Deathstrike"][quote="Karan"]
Crows In Black wrote:

Now check out MUST MISSA, killer thrash metal, really great, very unoriginal but powerful...quote]

Only know of the estonian black metal band MUST MISSA ! Is there another band with that name ?

Nope, they are the same guys, their last album "Martyr of wrath" is almost pure thrash and very few black metal left...
Karan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wargoat wrote:
Karan wrote:
new Raped God 666 is fantastic....

Know where I can get it?

Try http://www.emf-records.net
or
http://www.myspace.com/therapedgod666
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: