P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FLAMES OF HELL "Fire and Ice" LP wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harmless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
harmless wrote:
virtually unobtainable?

that's exaggerated
Don't diminish the hype! Evil or Very Mad
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
flames.of.hell wrote:
I would trade some rare stuff against the LP, like the Apocalypse split CD, and so on... Very Happy
I give myself 5 more years to find it or I'll burn in the Flames of Hell Twisted Evil
When you talk about the Apocalypse split CD do you mean the one with Sororicide, Strigaskór Nr. 42 and In Memoriam? Are you seriously considering that a reasonable trade? A CD you can still pick up at second hand shops in Reykjavik for a semi-jewish price against an LP that is virtually unobtainable?

please name me name and email-address of this 2nd hand record shop/shops A.S.A.P. over PM Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
When you talk about the Apocalypse split CD do you mean the one with Sororicide, Strigaskór Nr. 42 and In Memoriam? Are you seriously considering that a reasonable trade? A CD you can still pick up at second hand shops in Reykjavik for a semi-jewish price against an LP that is virtually unobtainable?

Why do you think that it's easy to find that split CD? In the last year there was no copy of that in the 2nd hand shop at vitastigur, of course no one offered it to me. Outside of Iceland that one is way more harder to find. And the FoH LP was sold for a full-jewish price of 10 usd in the US in a 2nd hand store, and maybe for less in Lithuania just during the last year. What is reasonable for that? Something you don't have in your collection? Pffff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:

please name me name and email-address of this 2nd hand record shop/shops A.S.A.P. over PM Smile

Peter! You can not do anything with that address/phone. Believe me...
harmless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flames.of.hell wrote:
harmless wrote:

Why do you think that it's easy to find that split CD? In the last year there was no copy of that in the 2nd hand shop at vitastigur, of course no one offered it to me. Outside of Iceland that one is way more harder to find. And the FoH LP was sold for a full-jewish price of 10 usd in the US in a 2nd hand store, and maybe for less in Lithuania just during the last year. What is reasonable for that? Something you don't have in your collection? Pffff
That's strange. Geisladiskabúđ Valda used to have it in every once in a while a few years back. Sure, the ressurgence of Death Metal interest here could have some influence but the CD was released in quite a few copies so asking around on sites such as www.kassi.is might help a bit. Reykjavik used to have quite a few 2nd hand CD stores a few years back but I don't really remember that many right now.
Anyways... No, I don't think it's reasonable to trade that CD for the FoH lp. Music-wise I prefer the compilation CD myself, FoH are good for 5 minutes, but in '95 I saw a copy go for $ 100, so I don't think a lucky purchase of a copy or two can be thought of as something that clearly marks the trade value of the item. Shit, I've bought stuff for cheap when the seller didn't know any better. It's the luck of the draw, amigo.
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
but the CD was released in quite a few copies so asking around on sites such as www.kassi.is might help a bit.

wow, I can speak Swedish fluently but Icelandic seems to have some nice extra punch that I am starting to discover right NOW Wink
And I need that damn Split CD ögonblickligt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cdstore.blogcentral.is/
harmless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogg.visir.is/cdstore

newer url
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
harmless wrote:
virtually unobtainable?

that's exaggerated

I do not think its over exaggerated. This LP is damn hard to find and during last 3 years almost everybody is searching for it. Still, I asked about the album from old scene people (like Bernard Doe, Laurent Ramadier and some more) ca 4-5 yrs ago and NO one knew it ("it can not be otherwise I would have known" etc).
deathster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed on Myspace that one French metalhead has this LP in his collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: