P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Good UKBM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vk666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Anaal Nathrakh is the epitome of fake black metal to me, total poseur faggots who shouldn't be allowed near equipment for making music!

How dare Anaal Nathrakh do something different rather than put out the same boring shit as every other "black metal" band. Fuck the image, listen to the music.

Unfortunately its the music thats the biggest problem. The "image" may be retarded also but the music is completely disposable garbage IMO
Haagenti

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best is Venom Rest must Obey hahahaha
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will admit I personally find Anaal Nathrakh rather boring. As for whether they're genuine or not, I don't bother with the music, so why the hell should I care? Very Happy
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vk666 wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Anaal Nathrakh is the epitome of fake black metal to me, total poseur faggots who shouldn't be allowed near equipment for making music!

How dare Anaal Nathrakh do something different rather than put out the same boring shit as every other "black metal" band. Fuck the image, listen to the music.

Unfortunately its the music thats the biggest problem. The "image" may be retarded also but the music is completely disposable garbage IMO

I respecfully disagree... I love the intensity of the music and the insanity of the vocals. I don't know if this is considered true black metal or not, and could not even begin to give a shit. This is my band of choice when lifting weights.

@Nekrokunt_Usurper - I find the same monotnous shit over and over boring. There are literally hundreds of black metal bands out there doing the same thing over and over again. This is refreshing. This is metal with some fucking balls.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless what people say or think, please give the Cradle of Filth demos a try. Very heavy stuff, Dani didnt do his high screams as often... in that case probably the least of his vocal styles was high screams in the demos. It was more Death Metal to me, with Black influences.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I just uploaded this, give it a try haha...

http://download.yousendit.com/3F31603A729C1ED7
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I remember what I heard of their demo stuff not being quite as bad.

As to regards of Anaal Nathrakh, you're free to like what you like, merely stating my opinion and I agree with your statement regarding the majority of black metal. But I just don't like Anaal Nathrakh.
ThornCross

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOARSTONE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit to liking the COF demos and the first record quite a bit.

It's always seemed werid to me that the british isles have produced very little quality Black Metal over the years. Old Forest, Dead Christ, Mediggo, Primordial (black metal?), Myrkr, Grave Miasma and Emit are all that spring to mind really. But theres been twice as much shit from there, Anaal Nathrakh are absolute garbage, Reign of Erebus are even worse.
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised AKERCOCKE hasn't been mentioned...
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beelzebubba wrote:

They're good? I only heard their newest output and it was pretty boring.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digerdöden wrote:
I have to admit to liking the COF demos and the first record quite a bit.

It's always seemed werid to me that the british isles have produced very little quality Black Metal over the years. Old Forest, Dead Christ, Mediggo, Primordial (black metal?), Myrkr, Grave Miasma and Emit are all that spring to mind really. But theres been twice as much shit from there, Anaal Nathrakh are absolute garbage, Reign of Erebus are even worse.

Well Primordial are Irish, not from the u.k Very Happy . The same with Myrkr, the guys are Irish. Other Irish Black Metal bands worth checking out are Sol Axis, Slidhr and Rebirth of Nefast. Some people might also be interested in hearing Wreck of The Hesperus(Blackened mental funeral doom) and Altar of Plagues(Sort of like modern Nachtmystium)
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Beelzebubba wrote:

They're good? I only heard their newest output and it was pretty boring.

Some of the earlier stuff was OK but I'm not overly bothered. The newer stuff I heard was completely boring in my opinion.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
vk666 wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

I respecfully disagree... I love the intensity of the music and the insanity of the vocals. I don't know if this is considered true black metal or not, and could not even begin to give a shit. This is my band of choice when lifting weights.

Have you heard them live without the effects and other studio bullshit? Apart from the drummer who is admittedly a blinding player, they sound like Lamb of God with blasting over it. The singer just does a stand metalcore "shout" over everything and it is probably the least intense band I've seen!

I don't care about their image (though two gingers are hardly threatening) I simply think their music is shit. Everyone is free to listen to what they want to, but personally I cannot understand how this band got so popular. Their lyrics are the furthest from what they actually believe! You will see them most nights of the week in their local "metal" pub, hanging out with whatever losers and hangers on they can attract. Now, if a band are just shit, I can deal with that, but I cannot stomach ingenuine crap like this band.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
vk666 wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Have you heard them live without the effects and other studio bullshit? Apart from the drummer who is admittedly a blinding player, they sound like Lamb of God with blasting over it. The singer just does a stand metalcore "shout" over everything and it is probably the least intense band I've seen!

I don't care about their image (though two gingers are hardly threatening) I simply think their music is shit. Everyone is free to listen to what they want to, but personally I cannot understand how this band got so popular. Their lyrics are the furthest from what they actually believe! You will see them most nights of the week in their local "metal" pub, hanging out with whatever losers and hangers on they can attract. Now, if a band are just shit, I can deal with that, but I cannot stomach ingenuine crap like this band.

Well... actually that was a pretty good explaination. I have not seen them live so I cannot disagree with you on that, and as far as how they are in person I wouldn't know. Actually I'm surprised at all the hate these guys are getting, but then again I've only heard them on cd/vinyl so I guess maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture. It would be pretty disappointing if they couldn't really pull this stuff off live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: