P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

"THE DEAD EAT THE LIVING" comp tape - wanted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: "THE DEAD EAT THE LIVING" comp tape - wanted. Reply with quote

Does anyone have a copy of this "The Dead Will Eat The Living" tape they want to sell me, or know a distro that has it? Our band is on it and I never got one from the label, at this point I seriously doubt I ever will. So just figured I'd ask here.

http://www.ohiometalmilitia.com/label.htm

Thanks.
THRASHEADEREK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of these, fucking great tape. Really don't want to get rid of it. Try asking Pete from Mortifier about it, I bought mine from him, been over a year since I bought it though.
http://www.myspace.com/mortifier1
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks for the lead on that.

I must say it's pretty frustrating to allow somebody use a song by your band for free on their release but then they can't be bothered to even sent one copy to you....
harmless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: "THE DEAD EAT THE LIVING" comp tape - wanted. Reply with quote

What band are you in, Outlaw?

ohiometalmilitia.com wrote:
ATTENTION BANDS: If you have not received your copies, or haven't received all of your copies, do not worry. We will be in touch.
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: "THE DEAD EAT THE LIVING" comp tape - wanted. Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
What band are you in, Outlaw?

ohiometalmilitia.com wrote:
ATTENTION BANDS: If you have not received your copies, or haven't received all of your copies, do not worry. We will be in touch.

BATTLETORN is our band. And yeah, I saw that thing about the "band copies" on their site, and the guy who runs the label is really nice- I've emailed with him a lot over the last year and a half and they still have yet to put one in the mail to me. So figured I'd post and try and find one elsewhere.
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Battletorn, I've had Reflect the Filth sitting around for months and still haven't listened to it. Evil Chains and Terminal Dawn where both fucking awesome...I don't know what's taking me so long to get to this one.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
Speaking of Battletorn, I've had Reflect the Filth sitting around for months and still haven't listened to it. Evil Chains and Terminal Dawn where both fucking awesome...I don't know what's taking me so long to get to this one.

Thanks for the support of our band! I hope you can get to the "RTF" sometime, I think the studio side of that LP is my favorite stuff we did.
harmless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't remember hearing the band before today but going through the MySpace player of the band its pretty solid stuff. On what release is the singer at his most hysteric?
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got around to it today, since I mentioned it...it's probably the best stuff of the 3 releases that I have. I still like the first album quite a bit though.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
THRASHEADEREK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have besides the comp is the split 7" with Double Negative from last years Volcom Vinyl Club. Killer stuff and I should probably get more some day.
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Don't remember hearing the band before today but going through the MySpace player of the band its pretty solid stuff. On what release is the singer at his most hysteric?

Well, if I had to say which was the most 'hysteric' album in the vocals department I'd say the first one "Evil Chains" which has the original female singer on it. The other two LPs have me singing on them.
outlaw-recordings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have a copy of this for sale/trade? Just bumping this thread which I guess should be in the trade/sale/wanted section but I don't know how to move it- I originally posted this in 2010. This is the release I'm looking for, as I said in old posts above I never got a copy from the label and our band was on it- kinda sucks!

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Dead-Eat-The-Living/release/2525200
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: